Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me (4249 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by obanta(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2005
I 'm handsome, a graduate, intelligent and down-to-earth. Any woman's dream if you may ask me but I still cry over a older lady every night.She was 30, I am 28. We started well in the beginning and she became my dream lady but things started changing when she finally found out that I'm really crazy about her. She is killing me now and I can't think straight. I'm on the verge of losing my job now for incompetency.
Kindly assitsts me on way out.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Banderas(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2005
We need more information, can you tell me the reason why she wants to "dump" you? I bet she didn't say "I know you're crazy about me, so I'm going to dump you now". Or did she?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by chillin(f): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2005
ohh nooo she want 2 dump u?? why should she/shall she do dat?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Scorpio(f): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2005
first things first, u might want to hold on to your job cos when u eventually get her back(which i hope u will be able to do) n u ain't go no job, that won't be funny.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by sheri: 1:11am On Dec 16, 2005
Am sorry life suks, well better to keep your job, if she is meant to be she will stay, but if she is not your well you know the answer
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Seun(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2005
For a 30 year old woman to want to break up a relationship with a 28 year old man who has not wronged her, then it's either:
1) She has found someone else to cling to, or
2) She thinks you won't marry her and wants to quickly become available to other men.

3 Likes

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by doubleface(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2005
u have to choose between her and your job.but if u really love her then is likely u will choose her and to hell with the d**n job.u can get a better one somewhere else.that will even prove your love to her more grin cool
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by nubia: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2005
Sorry dearie! Is she dumping you cos you are younger or because you are tripping hard for her. Was she aware of your age before you guys started dating? Cos it will surely be funny if she is dumping u cos u have fallen for her or does she consider u as a passing thing with no strong emotions intended.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by dejiolowe: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2005
if you lost your job coz of emotions, then you must be a real ass. may be that is why she wants to leave u in the first instance...
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by grainger(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2005
Life is not always everything u expect it to be sometimes. U just gotta live it. Accept whtever life throws at u. Don't let anything get into you. But u might wanna be think about not giving up on her because you might never find any1 like her. U could, but, there always be a very deep hole in ur heart. A hole that can never be sealed.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by adconline(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2006
boy u got to go for a medical check up. Lose your job and see if that lady will still be in your life.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by ima1(f): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2006
How do you fall in love to the point that it messes up your mind, i dunno why guys pull stunts like that you fall and you can't think straight at work to the point that you might lose you job, that is just really messed up. i guess you should quit your job and stalking her, which is stupid, or you could get your mind or brain back and get back in the game,

anyway she can't just dump you for no reason, except if you became clingy, women hate that stuff you know.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2007
make it all ur pleasure to be dumped by her
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by saucekid(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2007
30yr old dumping 28yr old--------------------i expected a shout of HALLELUYAH

30yr old dumping 28yr old-------------------guy about to lose his mind and job

@ poster,

it's a pity cos i expected you to think higher and see it as a way out cos from her actions,she thought she love you.

anyways sha

i dey feel your pain,but i aint the hurting party
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by lololo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2007
NA WOW OOOH SO U HAVE A JOB AD UR TINKING OF losing IT WELL grin DON, NA U LOVE PASS
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Gmoney5(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
She wants to dump you, you want to lose your job.
God forbid, but assuming she dies nko? What will you do? Hang yourself?

Get real and hold on to your job. use your brain!
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by olanajim(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2007
The story is incomplete anyway so there is no wisdom in adjudicating.

One, why is she trying to dump you? A lady of 30 year old cannot just wake up and ask you to go without reason. Two, what kind of job are you doing? There are many questions begging for answer. Contributors had posted some. Until then, I reserve my comment.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by olanajim(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
The story is incomplete anyway so there is no wisdom in adjudicating.

One, why is she trying to dump you? A lady of 30 year old cannot just wake up and ask you to go without reason. Two, what kind of job are you doing? There are many questions begging for answer. Contributors had posted some. Until then, I reserve my comment.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by ssRhino: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2007
dont worry about it, wait till she dump u first.
If you are all you said you are, then you will have no problem.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by surugede(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2007
wake up from your slumber, as one girl told her boyfriend once " there could be an x-boyfriend, but x-job? no way! not when i am no sure of a nxt one" and she countinued, " i can be almost sure of another boyfriend but the tot of another good job makes me restless"

food for tot
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by tundewoods(m): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ Topic

Here's my candid opinion on whats happening here.First of all you seem to have a girl friend whom doesn't seem to see age as a mere number,and to be frank at here age she needs relationship that she can "bet her cards on",this something  that she may not be seeing in the present relationship.Honestly speaking the 2 years difference between her and you certainly is taking a tow on her attitude.

Next the issue of how serious you are about the relationship is another factor which depends on how successful you currently are regarding how soon you both of you can get married as well as the affection you have for her.From all you said i can see that you seem to be head over heels in love with her.

But the honestly question you should ask yourself is this "Will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with her if you two were to settle down as a married couple ?She certainly has doubts at the moment and take my word for it let her be while she's trying to make decisions.

Your Job is at stake and you certainly don't want to get fired simply because your girlfriend dumpled you.As someone earier said I've heard of Ex Girlfriends and Boyfriends but i aint ever heard of Ex-Job.

Last words are this,put yourself together and temporarlily move on,may be hard but you'll make it.Keep a cordial relationship by calling once a while to say hi,she'll see later realize that true love aint easy to find,such as yours despite the age difference
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by numen(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
If you love something let it go if it comes back to you then its yours, if it dosent, dont sweat it. It was neva yours. Lyf sucks sometimes bro, but u outta not lose your job or more importantly your head over anybody(no matter how much u love em).

PS: why did she dump, (she probably thinks u were just screwing her for fun when she found out she was older). Beta luck next time.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by saucekid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2007
@ poster,

dont kill yourself if she dumps you.haven't you heard the song 'sengemende'?

if you dont have a job you'll not be able to sengemende with the new girl ooooooooo

take my advise and keep your job

na true sean tero sing for him song
you don kolo,na becus of her you dey smoke igbo
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Easybaby(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2007
LMFAO . . .This is a double tragedy . . .loosing his babe and job cry
For your info. . .better loose one than both cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by charlione(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2007
@poster

get a life!
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2007
lipsrsealed

I'll wait till you give reasons for her dumping you/ or wanting ot dump you. if she has not done that already!
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by benit(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Try not to mix your personal life with official matters. You have a job yet someone is dumping you, what if you dont?
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by ehie007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2007
i agree with Seun
Its either
1. She has found somone else
2. Scare the gy might not marry her, so she makes herself avalable for other guys.

I hope its not too late for her sha lipsrsealed
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by Bblak(f): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
Well said Seun.

if it's about d fear of u dumping her afterwards, then try 2 make her understand dat u're here 2 stay and dat u're for real.

but if otherwise,Get a life and move on.Gdluck
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by laudate: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2007
At 30, the chic probably feels that time is not on her side and that you are not ready to pop the question. Sit her down and thrash it out in a no-hold barred conversation. Wish you luck.
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by bisii(f): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2007
i dont kno what to say, grin grin
Re: She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me by ssRhino: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
the babe still never dump you, wetin she dey wait for now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women / Step Mother Daughter Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.