Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70813 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Npower Good morning, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY Applicants who applied for N- Power TAX will write their test between today and Monday, July 3rd. Text Messages have been sent to a group to write their test today. Only applicants whose BVN records match their applications will write the assessment test. NOTE: Another group of N-TAX applicants will receive Text Messages later today to write their assessment test tomorrow. #NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Airoflaw(m): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2017
issokay..what are the likely Questions?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by jay2pee(m): 6:15am On Jul 01, 2017
OK nah.... Make we dey wait more for ours

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Airoflaw:
issokay..what are the likely Questions?
possibly current affairs and little mathematics
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Airoflaw(m): 6:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Godwindavid:
possibly current affairs and little mathematics
OK..thanks.make I go and b preparing till I get my test sms

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chukz999(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Must You Be Contacted Before You Go For You Assessment Test

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by iykeval1: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2017
please is the test computer base? can someone make use of his/her phone to write it?

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2017
chukz999:
Must You Be Contacted Before You Go For You Assessment Test
Assessment Test is online, you will be contact on how to go about it if you pass the bvn verification stage.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2017
iykeval1:
please is the test computer base? can someone make use of his/her phone to write it?
Yes
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chimoskyg(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2017
The Test is online/computer base, am about to write mine now

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by bobo65(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2017
chimoskyg:

Wow.
What was ur text msg like?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by iykeval1: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2017
please kindly share your experience after you must have taken the test. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by sakalisis(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2017
cool
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Benjom(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2017
All the best to them.

In need of the services of the best CV Writer in Nigeria? Here are 4 CV Samples of his splendid work and what his clients are saying:

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Vanpascore(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Success
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chimoskyg(m): 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
It a normal English, History and few logic questions just about 12 questions.

4 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by emynike2001(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow

So QUICK,

THIS IS d CHANGE WE want, the unemployed should gain meaningful employment.

But meanwhile use this opportunity to put EXTRA cash in your pocket this weekend, CLICK AND FOLLOW THE LINK PROVIDED in my signature to see more.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Eazybay(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Goodluck...

You can still grab a VOGUE frame, not much left tho..

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by essy1(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
chimoskyg:

Abeg wen u finish, tell us how e be

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Airoflaw:
OK..thanks.make I go and b preparing till I get my test sms

Did you get any text after applying?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by etcme(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2017
My friend couldnt copy her reference number. Is there a way out?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ebuka10box(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2017
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by midehi2(f): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2017
chimoskyg:
how is the text message they sent to you like?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by longsnake(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2017
I pray it favour us. Amen
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Teawhy2011: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls house,what next for some of 2016 applicants that got congrat message abt 2weeks ago that they have been selected into Npower? We never hear anything since we got the message on June 12
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by sunmolaq: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2017
please how is the text message there sent to you like, and which website??

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chimoskyg(m): 7:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Dear applicant your BVN records match your application. proceed to the N-power website to write your N-tax assessment test. use phone number and BVN to login
midehi2:

how is the text message they sent to you like?

5 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by gr8tsuccess: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Pls who have recieve SMS for the test here because I have not seen my own.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by sassy01(f): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
ebuka10box:
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.

Is that what they pay? How did u know that?

1 Like

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Desdola(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Good luck to all those writing

2 Likes

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by mrsfavour(f): 7:34am On Jul 01, 2017
pls how will i know when my sis will write hers? her own is Nhealth?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibroh22(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2017
I haven't seen any SMS and plz any serving Corps member that received the SMS should pls notify

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct? / UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.