Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie (1568 Views)

NDDC Says Senator Used 11 Companies To Secure N3.6 Billion Contracts / We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Look At Where Oil And Tax money Is Going No Cut For Governors Wives (2) (3) (4)

Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by victorDanladi: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Secession: Igbo are going no where, says Senator Abaribe ON July 1, 2017 12:53 AM / IN News / BY Nwafor Polycarp

By Henry Umoru ABUJA—CHAIRMAN, South-East Senate Caucus, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, PDP, Abia South said yesterday that inspite of separatist agitations in the country against the backdrop of the ultimatum given Igbo to leave the north on October 1 by some northern youth groups, the Igbo were going no where.

Speaking yesterday in Abuja during the unveiling of a high-end estate at Durumi District of FCT, Senator Enyinnaya Abarabe, noted that the continued investment of persons of South East extraction outside their geopolitical zone eloquently demonstrates their abiding faith in the unity and corporate existence of Nigeria. Abaribe who called on the people of National South East extraction to remain committed to the development of the country said, ” we are going nowhere.”

Meanwhile, the Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA’s policy of partnership with genuine estate developers was again on display as the Minister, Malam Muhammad Musa Bello yesterday unveiled a high-end estate at Durumi District of FCT.

The FCT Minister, who was represented at the occasion by the FCDA Executive Secretary, Engr. Umar Gambo Jibrin, reiterated his Administration’s commitment to ensuring the provision of adequate housing for the residents of the Federal Capital Territory.

In a statement signed yesterday night by his Chief Press Secretary, Cosmas Uzodinma, the Minister said, “the FCT Administration sees this project as a partnership gesture and a demonstration of confidence in the present administration which is working to address the housing deficit in the Territory and attract foreign direct investment into the sector.

The Minister further stated that his Administration was putting measures in place to ensure that past infractions that hindered the faithful execution of the mass housing policy by successive FCT Administrations were eliminated. This, he stressed, is with a view to ensuring strict adherence to laid down guidelines and guaranteeing the successful implementation of these laudable policies.

Earlier in his address of welcome, the Chairman, Crown Realties Plc, Chief Ferdinand Alabraba, drew attention to the high profile nature of Crown Realties Plc while making reference to the company’s other developments in Lagos, saying, ” our Crown Estate in Lekki Lagos is still one of the largest private community estate in the Lekki Peninsula with more than 1000 family units built in the early 90s and still occupies a pride of place today.”

Presenting the estate situated in a 5.97 hectares luxury residential estate opposite American International School, Durumi, the Managing Director, Crown Realties Plc, Arc. Darl Uzu, revealed that the development involves 81 blocks of family detached units of four bedrooms each. He said the estate boasts of 24/7 power supply as well as technology driven security and communication systems.
www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/secession-igbos-are-going-no-where-senator-abaribe/

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by alizma: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2017
I really pity my Igbo brothers for letting a child from Afara Ibeku of all places in Igbo land to plunge them into this mess. the Igbos are coming out a little too late to do what they should have done since. a little late in the sense that based on my understanding of the Hausa youths, once they are loosen up into a battle, it takes an extra effort to call them back. unless the Arewa youth President is called to publicly send message of peace and support for United Nigeria, there is definitely going to be certain level of casualty on or before, and after Oct 1.

Moreso, It is foolishness on the part of Igbo youths who know how dearly their parents hold on to Christianity to believe that Kanu, with the way he is currently going about this his Judaism and show of chieftaincy title, will gather enough support required to break out of Nigeria.

Since Kanu came out of prison, he has been projecting himself in a way that shows that he enjoys the luxury that follows his release than the painful underground work that he should have been doing if he actually wants Biafra out of Nigeria.

How many people from Afara Ibeku are doing business outside Umuahi talk more of outside Igbo land, what is the level of Kanu's knowledge of Nigeria, how many states of the federation has Nnamdi Kanu been to, so as to know how much of his people are in those states in order to understand the implications of his secessionist statements?
THE STUPID THING HE UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE FEEDING ON THEIR OIL MONEY. Unfortunately, the oil he talks about is not even in Igbo land neither has he consultant the people who own the oil to know if they want to go with him.

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Udodasco1(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Talk the talk.... And do your work underneath... .. I understand the tactics
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by justmenoni: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Senator barbie?

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Yyeske(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Na lie, Igbos must leave the north. Kanu and his IPOB miscreants want their Biafra and to have nothing to do with the parasites up north so they must leave including you Mr senator living in Abuja.

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Agumbankembu: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Na lie, Igbos must leave the north. Kanu and his IPOB miscreants want their Biafra and to have nothing to do with the parasites up north so they must leave including you Mr senator living in Abuja.
my
Shebi you will want the miscreants to vote that drunkard u called Obiano.
Yeske, I told you that ur ranting ends here, how far now?

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Yyeske(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:
my
Shebi you will want the miscreants to vote that drunkard u called Obiano.
Yeske, I told you that ur ranting ends here, how far now?
Last time I checked, October comes before November. What is your game plan for October 1st

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by mgbadike81: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2017
let them continue building ghost estates in Abuja, the greed of the political class is the reason they oppose Biafra,on November 18,we would know who is still in control, ipob representing the masses or the greedy politicians.

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by mgbadike81: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2017
alizma:
I really pity my Igbo brothers for letting a child from Afara Ibeku of all places in Igbo land to plunge them into this mess. the Igbos are coming out a little too late to do what they should have done since. a little late in the sense that based on my understanding of the Hausa youths, once they are loosen up into a battle, it takes an extra effort to call them back. unless the Arewa youth President is called to publicly send message of peace and support for United Nigeria, there is definitely going to be certain level of casualty on or before, and after Oct 1.

Moreso, It is foolishness on the part of Igbo youths who know how dearly their parents hold on to Christianity to believe that Kanu, with the way he is currently going about this his Judaism and show of chieftaincy title, will gather enough support required to break out of Nigeria.

Since Kanu came out of prison, he has been projecting himself in a way that shows that he enjoys the luxury that follows his release than the painful underground work that he should have been doing if he actually wants Biafra out of Nigeria.

How many people from Afara Ibeku are doing business outside Umuahi talk more of outside Igbo land, what is the level of Kanu's knowledge of Nigeria, how many states of the federation has Nnamdi Kanu been to, so as to know how much of his people are in those states in order to understand the implications of his secessionist statements?
THE STUPID THING HE UNDERSTAND IS THAT THE NORTHERNERS ARE FEEDING ON THEIR OIL MONEY. Unfortunately, the oil he talks about is not even in Igbo land neither has he consultant the people who own the oil to know if they want to go with him.

after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by KahlDrogo(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Unity begging Senator. cheesy

When the ojuju calaber started this whole charade, where were you fools? Now the nonsense is getting the attention it deserves and reality is finally bashing your flat heads.

Igbo Jews must go.

Let us pray. grin

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by shukuokukobambi: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Unity begging Senator. cheesy

When the ojuju calaber started this whole charade, where were you fools? Now the nonsense is getting the attention it deserves and reality is finally bashing your flat heads.

Igbo Jews must go.

Let us pray. grin

Chei!!! See what empty chest beating and infantile ultimatums have caused? cheesy cheesy

They can't even shout anymore whereas their new messiah is just slaying everywhere. Snaping pictures from evil forests to shrines to motor parks, gathering more worshippers among the dregs of society. Now Senator Abaribe is denying they wanted to leave. Is this how Biafra will come? Even nwamaipe, the crazy troll on front page, confessed its now a sick joke cheesy

Let me join you and ojuju to play for the unity beggars abeg cheesy

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by ZorGBUooeh: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Dis guys are the main stumbling block against biafrans
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by KahlDrogo(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Dis guys are the main stumbling block against biafrans
Really? I will tell Shukwu Abuko Bambi for you. embarassed embarassed cry

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Ojiofor: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
The BETRAYALS and BACKSTABBERS are here already,they were equally issued the most insultive ultimatum by the same almajirir youths but pretend as if nothing happened. Osunbade can never be president'Arewa youths warn Yoruba.

cc KahlDrogo.
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by KahlDrogo(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Chei!!! See what empty chest beating and infantile ultimatums have caused? cheesy cheesy

They can't even shout anymore whereas their new messiah is just slaying everywhere. Snaping pictures from evil forests to shrines to motor parks, gathering more worshippers among the dregs of society. Now Senator Abaribe is denying they wanted to leave. Is this how Biafra will come? Even nwamaipe, the crazy troll on front page, confessed its now a sick joke cheesy

Shalom my brother. You are welcome.

Now bend down and slam your head on the ground. Repeat after every five seconds.

May chuwuchukwu Bambi hear our fervent supplications, Iseeeeee! cry

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by ayzTIGER: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Whatever Nnamdi does strikes Nigerian politicians like thunder. Power belongs to the masses.. Majority of the masses want Biafra
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by KahlDrogo(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Ojiofor:
The BETRAYALS and BACKSTABBERS are here already,they were equally issued the most insultive ultimatum by the same almajirir youths but pretend as if nothing happened. Osunbade can never be president'Arewa youths warn Yoruba.

cc KahlDrogo.
Dont mind the efulefu bastard senators my alobam. Our gods must hear our players. The zoo mustú fall! cool

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Ojiofor: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Dont mind the efulefu bastard senators my alobam. Our gods must hear our players. The zoo mustú fall! cool

What do you have to say my alobam about the Arewa youths insultive warning to the great people of Odua?
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by alizma: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2017
mgbadike81:

after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"
I guess is the Yorubas that are now running from one Emire to another in the North, begin to remain in the North.

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by KahlDrogo(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

What do you have to say my alobam about the Arewa youths insultive warning to the great people of Odua?
I have nothing to say my Jewish alobam. The senators, just like you said, are backstabbing betrayers. They are the efulefus of biafra and will be destroyed by our prayers.

Let us pray. Shalom. cool

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by shukuokukobambi: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Shalom my brother. You are welcome.

Now bend down and slam your head on the ground. Repeat after every five seconds.

May chuwuchukwu Bambi hear our fervent supplications, Iseeeeee! cry

Hope I won't become a boko haram? Because na so shekau dey nack head intermittently for ground o angry

All I want is biafla prizz cheesy

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by ZorGBUooeh: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Really? I will tell Shukwu Abuko Bambi for you. embarassed embarassed cry
Who get dis small pikin?Are you ok
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by shukuokukobambi: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

cc KahlDrogo.

What ultimatum nwokem? Are they planning to kill buhari to test it? cheesy

Osinbajo is acting President already and he's performing the functions of a President already. E.g replacing the retiring DG of the DMO just yesterday. Go back to your masters and tell them to issue another threat cheesy

Common unity begging coward you're cheesy

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Ojiofor: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What ultimatum nwokem? Are they planning to kill buhari to test it? cheesy

Osinbajo is acting President already and he's performing the functions of a President already. E.g replacing the retiring DG of the DMO just yesterday. Go back to your masters and tell them to issue another threat cheesy

Common unity begging coward you're cheesy

Okay,Igbos are still in the North,go and make them leave.Mind your word!
Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by shukuokukobambi: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Okay,Igbos are still in the North,go and make them leave.Mind your word!

No I Won't. They would die of the hunger that chased them there in the first place cheesy

Pls stay and keep multiplying among the almajiris. Shuku.okuko bambiala give you more courage cheesy

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by Omofunaab2: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Kanu jst dey form Slay Queen upandan

Re: Secession: Igbo Are Going No Where, Says Senator Barbie by cupidhero(m): 10:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Senator barbie? K..i get it.
Enugu got senator Ken(Nnamani) and Abia got Senator Barbie grin

Who be senator Barbie? grin

PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma / Nigeria In Big Trouble As N2.7 Trillion Fine Threatens Collapse Of Economy / Nigeria Has Recorded Nearly 20,000 Deaths Under Buhari, Says US Body

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59