Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre (1248 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Which Is The Best Tyre Presently / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre by kbshow100(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Good morning fellows, i want to change my vehicle tyre. But i dont know how to identify original tyre(i am trying to avoid adulterated tyre)
I want to buy MAXIS 15Rim size 195

Can you please help me with some tips.
Re: Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre by jeyselassie(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2017
kbshow100:
Good morning fellows, i want to change my vehicle tyre. But i dont know how to identify original tyre(i am trying to avoid adulterated tyre)
I want to buy MAXIS 15Rim size 195

Can you please help me with some tips.
press the tyre down with both hands to check for cracks swellings and patches while perusing round the tyre. Check inside the tyre also for patch signs. You can also check to see the wear and tear of the tyre on the surface as the ones with highly shredded surface are not too good.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre by kbshow100(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2017
jeyselassie:
press the tyre down with both hands to check for cracks swellings and patches while perusing round the tyre. Check inside the tyre also for patch signs. You can also check to see the wear and tear of the tyre on the surface as the ones with highly shredded surface are not too good.
thank you very much sir
Re: Please How Do I Identify Good Tyre by sooperrescue(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2017
195/60/15 r94v or h, traction a temperature a. Look out for these numbers and then check for the expiry date 0617 or lower to 2016. Anything less than these, Waka comot

(1) (Reply)

I received an offer for a 2000 model Volvo S70 / Jaguar Land Rover Unveils A Self Driving Car That Can Obey Traffic Lights / London Rolls Out Most Advanced Electric Cab-Comes With Wifi & Panoramic Sunroof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.