Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (5953 Views)

Why Did Allah Create Rhesus Factor D? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Religion =faith not logic

I doubt if anyone needs an IQ of three digits for that to sink in? Why then do you act so desperately to appear thick?

You are not the only one with doubts. It is either you accept it or you don't but please let be people who have chosen to accept it. It is not their fault you had a father who raised you with fear on religious issues.
Please let be!!

tintingz:
Salaam Alaykum.

There are things about the issue of hijab, jilbaba, burqa, niqab, khimar which Muslim women put on.

It is said in the Quran and hadith that the women's hair, face, hands, feets, the whole body are awrah(intimate part) and they are commanded to be covered including their face.

The questions are,

- Why did Allah create the women's hair, face, hands, feet, that makes Muslim men arouse?

- Why is it not same as men?
There are many handsome good looking men that can make ladies drool, why are they not covering their face and whole body like Muslim women do?

- Why do women need to apologize for being feminine?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hypocrisy much! You are also guilty of same and not LL Muslims or non Muslims concern themselves with non Muslims or Muslims respectively. I'd you want to champion Non-Muslims causes, limit your interaction to Muslims who are guilty of it.

tintingz:
Same question to you why are you and your fellows concern about non-muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Alennsar(f): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Surah Al-Anbiya, Verse 22-23

had there been in heaven or on earth any deities other than God, both [those realms would surely have fallen into ruin! But limitless in His glory is God, enthroned in His awesome almightiness far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition!

He cannot be called to account for whatever He does , whereas they will be called to account:

cool cool

this verse should be enough as a reminder for any who claims to be a muslim. it calls to Taqwa

@ Tintins : I wonder where all dis we lead you
Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Alennsar(f): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry, so Allah does do things without knowing or give reasons for what he does? (No offense)

had I seen dis bfore I wouldn't have waste my time on you earlier
Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sterope:
Hypocrisy much! You are also guilty of same and not LL Muslims or non Muslims concern themselves with non Muslims or Muslims respectively. I'd you want to champion Non-Muslims causes, limit your interaction to Muslims who are guilty of it.

Why do you always have problem with my posts? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:

I doubt if anyone needs an IQ of three digits for that to sink in? Why then do you act so desperately to appear thick?

You are not the only one with doubts. It is either you accept it or you don't but please let be people who have chosen to accept it. It is not their fault you had a father who raised you with fear on religious issues.
Please let be!!

Good, religion is not logic, your fellows here are trying all their best to make religion sound logic. Thanks for your honesty. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Alennsar:

this verse should be enough as a reminder for any who claims to be a muslim. it calls to Taqwa

@ Tintins : I wonder where all dis we lead you
Hell fire i guess? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by DaGr8est(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:

Please let be!!

I like your response.
The guy is just an annoying tw@t.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by DaGr8est(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2017
By the way Maclatunji wehdone sah.

I remember getting ridiculous bans from you back then when I used to troll your section the way tintingz is doing presently. But not with this ID though grin grin grin

I have no idea why he hadn't been banned since especially after making this comment about Allah

tintingz:
Sorry, so Allah does do things without knowing or give reasons for what he does?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2017
You are thick one, darling

Last time I checked, this isnjot thr first time I would be telling you this. Frankly, I don't think I am the only one that is tired of your whining and moaning. Stop acting like a brat!

tintingz:
Good, religion is not logic, your fellows here are trying all their best to make religion sound logic. Thanks for your honesty. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2017
DaGr8est:
By the way Maclatunji wehdone sah.

I remember getting ridiculous bans from you back then when I used to troll your section the way tintingz is doing presently. But not with this ID though grin grin grin

I have no idea why he hadn't been banned since especially after making this comment about Allah
You're troll, I'm not. I have not break any rules so far in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
You are thick one, darling

Last time I checked, this isnjot thr first time I would be telling you this. Frankly, I don't think I am the only one that is tired of whining and moaning. Stop acting like a brat!

Who's your darling? undecided

Keep whinning and moaning ehn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2017
You are darling because you are thickundecided

I meant your whining and moaning. You sound like reta.rd whenever you try too hard to be thick and annoying. smiley

tintingz:
Who's your

darling? undecided

Keep whinning and moaning ehn. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
You are a troll. This is Islamic section for Muslims not for Non-Muslims.

tintingz:
You're troll, I'm not. I have not break any rules so far in this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by DaGr8est(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
You are troll. This is Islam section for Muslims not for Non-Muslims.

Hahaha grin

Epic!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Alennsar(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
tintingz:
Hell fire i guess? undecided
No I don't wish you dat.
Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
You are a troll. This is Islamic section for Muslims not for Non-Muslims.
One question, Is satan a muslim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
You are darling because you are thickundecided

I meant your whining and moaning. You sound like reta.rd whenever you try too hard to be thick and annoying. smiley

Madam margaret thatcher wannabe Go and look for your darling elsewhere. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Alennsar:

No I don't wish you dat.
I am already called dajjal. cool
Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2017
A troll wannabe
tintingz:
Madam margaret thatcher wannabe Go and look for your darling elsewhere. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Wow! What an intelligent question! Wait a sec while I ask Googleundecided

tintingz:
One question, Is satan a muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
Wow! What an intelligent question! Wait a sec while I ask Googleundecided

I guess satan is not a muslim, i wonder why muslims always trouble satan and vice versa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
A troll wannabe
Keep on wailing.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
I wonder why you try so hard to be a nuisanceundecided

tintingz:
I guess satan is not a muslim, i wonder why muslims always trouble satan and vice versa. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why don't you meet you dad, sit him down and resolve your daddy issues?

How hard can that be?
tintingz:
Keep on wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
Why don't you meet you dad, sit him down and resolve your daddy issues?

How hard can that be?
Why do you have to involve my parent?

This is what happen when some people tries to act like nuts

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
I wonder why you try so hard to be a nuisanceundecided

Why are you stalking me. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oh no! Who thought your lil cowardly self has respect for his parent? Yet you wouldn't stop mocking your parent's religion? Kills me the way you speak from both sides of your mouth? Hypocritical much? Why don't you tell it to their faces if you can?

I remember reading how you detailed the way your father handled you when it comes to religious matters? Clearly, he is the one you have a problem with, so why don't you stop dragging Islam and muslims into it. Go fix your problem! Run along, moana!

tintingz:
Why do you have to involve my parent?

This is what happen when some people tries to act like nuts

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Why are you trolling the Islam section?
tintingz:

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Let me guess:

You were once a very horrible human being who hid behind religion to attack other religions and women. I came across one of coca.lav posts, wondering why you were not sounding misogynistic like your usual self.

Now, that you have been given the opportunity to use your brain and treat others like human, you think you can put the blame on that religion. DUDE!!! Blame yourself, accept full responsibility. Don't even blame your father, Don't use religion as a shield. You were a horrible person and religion had nothing to do with it. I am a Muslim and I am not horrible. I know lots of Muslims who are not horrible. What excuse did you have to be horrible then? You haven't changed either. You are still a very horrible human being.

tintingz:

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by JUDASiskariot: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:

Why should he limit it to Muslims that questions Christians? Didn't the Quran questions Christians doctrine, why can't we question Quran as well then?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zakaat Al-fitr (Staple Food Given To The Needy Close To The End Of Ramadan) / Quran Verse / Ruling On Speaking To One's Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.