Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? (6055 Views)

Why Did Allah Create Rhesus Factor D? / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
DaGr8est:

Hahaha
not only beans, rice too.

tintingz, go offline and preach your anti Islam messages to your friends and family. charity begins at home.

crusader online but coward offline.
Ofcos I will be doing that. smiley

And point of correction, I'm not preaching anti-islam but reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by DaGr8est(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
tintingz:
Ofcos I will be doing that. smiley

And point of correction, I'm not preaching anti-islam but reasoning

lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
You blame me?

Have you seen yourself? Your own worse pass Yaba ta water

tintingz:
You enter thread, you didn't even contribute reasonably to the thread topic, you started running your mouth like yaba tap water.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
You blame me?

Have you seen yourself? Your own worse pass Yaba ta water

Who's blaming you madam yaba tap water? What exactly am I blaming you for?

Your mate are there contributing and debating a topics intellectually, you are there running your mouth like an ignorant market woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ignorant market woman that is still way smarter than you could ever becheesy

Why don't you revisit my first comment? It seems like you suffer from memory loss, If I remembered correctly you even took notice of it.

tintingz:
Who's blamiyou madam yaba tap water? What exactly am I blaming you for?

Your mate are there contributing and debating a topics intellectually, you are there running your mouth like an ignorant market woman.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
Ignorant market woman that is still way smarter than you could ever becheesy

Why don't you revisit my first comment? It seems like you suffer from memory loss, If I remembered correctly you even took notice of it.

You said religion is base on faith and not logic and I thanked you for your honesty. Then you started involving my parents, this is how ignorant market women behave.

You have not display any level of an intellect person.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by Sterope(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Honesty=simple answer to your dumb question. Simple answer that disposed off your list of dumb questions. Kudos to me, man cheesy

Wow, touche! Someone is pained. Is it a bad thing to advise you that charity begins at home? If it is the way of market women, no wahalasmiley but you can't say we are Ignorant o. Me that I have just educated your belligerent self about one simple philosophy that is:

Charity

Begins

At

Home

*Mull that over for a sec*

Better a market woman than a disrespectul, whining and annoying lil coward. This is what happens when you refuse basic home trainingundecided

I am done for today. See you when I have you timesmiley

tintingz:
You said religion is base on faith and not logic and I thanked you for your honesty. Then you started involving my parents, this is how ignorant market women behave.

You have not display any level of an intellect person.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Create The Women's Body And Made Them Apologize For It? by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sterope:
Honesty=simple answer to your dumb question. Simple answer that disposed off your list of dumb questions. Kudos to me, man cheesy

Wow, touche! Someone is pained. Is it a bad thing to advise you that charity begins at home? If it is the way of market women, no wahalasmiley but you can't say we are Ignorant o. Me that I have just educated your belligerent self about one simple philosophy that is:

Charity

Begins

At

Home

*Mull that over for a sec*

Better a market woman than a disrespectul, whining and annoying lil coward. This is what happens when you refuse basic home trainingundecided

I am done for today. See you when I have you timesmiley

k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. / Is Chatting With Opposite Sex on Social media Khulwa That Is Prohibited? / Mistakes And Innovations In Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.