Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) (56302 Views)

Nigerians React As Dubai Police Flaunt Their Exotic Luxurious Police Cars / The Real Difference Between Police Cars And Regular Cars / 10 Most Expensive Police Cars In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
nepapole:
Yinmu!! Go back and check d condition of d cars after 6months.
You said 6 months
Come back next 3 weeks grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
grrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Really? Most beautiful police cars. Why una mumu like this for Nigeria na?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by aisammy4: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
naturalman:
Lagos state

Anambra state

Abia state

Enugu state

Cross river state

You can add your own

LAGOS STATE

Guy, me just de laugh for this Post why dem no include Abuja. If you never reach Abuja u never start.

Abuja na where you go see cars of all kinds shape and models..

2 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by beberebe: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
please can we see that of OSUN, OYO and OGUN...
Abi dem still they use pickup and armoured car?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by beberebe: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
aisammy4:

Guy, me just de laugh for this Post why dem no include Abuja. If you never reach Abuja u never start.

Abuja na where you go see cars of all kinds shape and models..
I think the OP said states and not FCT

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
my state is the worst even with all d money they have
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Aburi001: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mjshexy:
Lagos is always at the top cool
The Lagos State ANNUAL Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) is enough to finance the remaining 35 States combined grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by beberebe: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aburi001:
The Lagos State ANNUAL Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) is enough to finance the remaining 35 States combined grin tongue

40 billion a month will finance the remaining 35 states...Abeg wake up

4 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
they use it to siphon funds. state govt ,cosharis and elizade duping us
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by idowuswap: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
200. Igbos. Run mad @ alaba intl. Lagos
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by idowuswap: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
idowuswap:
200. Igbos. Run mad @ alaba intl. Lagos
Breaking news

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by gashi12345: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
My state is not there ooo grin But seriously what about the crime level...? state lagos is number 1 lolz

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Cire80: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
How many of these cars exist in these states?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
omobacyprus:
Johannesburg and Dubai police force

OH boy those cars are dope

Vezryon buggati for police car. I guess the thieves in those countries will need THE TRANSPORTER TO BE THEIR DRIVER WHENEVER THEY WANT TO RUB
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by manee2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=naturalman post=58017234]
Abia state

..which abia state?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by guychidile: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
empower the police, you get the best of them,empower the teachers,you get the best of them..,and the society will be good.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't follow instructions we'll cheesy

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
pk
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice one!
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by sambony4luv(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
naturalman:
CROSSRIVER STATE.
your second picture is not a vehicle found in Cross River State, but a ranch car in south Africa, be guided. Cross River Polices uses Ford Ranger trucks, while the green sheriff use the Kia Rio Saloon Cars.

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:
see how our government they kill made in nigeria and owned by a nigerian cars..why cant they use innoson...make i hear anybody say buy nigeria to grow the naira..and dont tell me about army they use innoson blah blah blah...we are supposed to be seeing more of innoson that toyota and all

grin

The Toyota you know is better than the Innoson you don't know grin

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Aburi001: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

40 billion a month will finance the remaining 35 states...Abeg wake up
I said ANNUAL INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR)

Can't you read CAREFULLY before commenting?
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dollyak:
Apart from Lagos none of the states mentioned above has the structures to maintain those cars. These are merely a vanity project

Come to anambra and you'll testify yourself

3 Likes

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Delta State own uses Keke napep and 1964 hillux. Shame and disgrace cheesy

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am still trying to understand why the cars are different in the first place. Ain't all these states governed by the same Buhari?

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by omobacyprus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

I think the OP said Nigeria and not SouthAfrica
Just showing you we've got a long way to go
Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by cytell56: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
naturalman:
Lagos state

Anambra state

Abia state

Enugu state

Cross river state

You can add your own

LAGOS STATE

Naa beautiful we wan chop, abi good policing!!!

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nice rides

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by beberebe: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aburi001:
I said ANNUAL INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE (IGR)

Can't you read CAREFULLY before commenting?

480 billion to finance 35 states annually ....

Are you OK??

1 Like

Re: States With The Most Beautiful Police Cars In Nigeria (Photos) by speezyWears: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Nonsense!

How many if this car do we see on the road?

The very few ones we see are already looking wrecked.

Very corrupt and careless people in this country.

you are a liar!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? / Do Not Advertise On This Forum Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.