Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Business Idea Tools - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Idea Tools (769 Views)

I Have Sure Business Idea But No Investors / Urgent Help On Business Idea Needed / Download All These Hot And Powerful Tools For Almost Free Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Tools by sipfruity(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Hello,
It's my pleasure to unveil to you what I call “THE FUTURE”. A brand that has come to show physical evidence of success in the lives of people who associates with it.

Before I continue let me quickly start by making a very sticking statement which was made by one of the most renowned world and respected Entrepreneurs by name Robert Kiyosaki. He said... "Today there are so many ways to get rich. From a smart phone you can sell anything to anyone at anytime. So if you have one and you are still poor then you are doing something wrong".

Wow! That's a big one. But it's unfortunate a lot of people out there especially in Africa have not come to understand that money has got a new identity. It has totally changed location and the new location is TECHNOLOGY.

This means that all business model today must be designed to operate through a technology or it dies. This is quite dangerous for a lot of uninformed people especially those who do not follow the timeline of innovation and technological advancement.

Why did I say this?
In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo papers worldwide. In recent times, their business model disappeared and they went bankrupt. Interestingly the inventor of digital photography in 1975 by name Steven Sasson worked for Kodak but Kodak ignored the new technology and in the process ignored their future!!

Nokia employed 61,650 people across 120 countries, did business in more than 150 countries and reported annual revenues of around €12.73 billion. For a period, the largest vendor of mobile phones in the world. “Nokia missed out on learning, they missed out on changing, and thus they lost the opportunity at hand to make it big. Not only did they miss the opportunity to earn big money, they lost their chance of survival.”

Now here's the bitter truth; What happened to Kodak & Nokia will happen in a lot of industries in the next 2 to 5 years and most people don't see it coming BUT SURELY It will happen!

QUESTION FOR THE DAY
WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD?
+2347033480831

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Professional Butcher,meat Processing Consultant Best Profile Check This! / Sea/air Freight Or Courier Services From China To Kenya│choice Logistics / For Event Promotions And Total Business Branding Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.