Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23284 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 4:03am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Well you can tell us what its like to be from such village...
After all we have witnessed your celebration of such a vocation after duping a couple

Receive sense....

Rinse and repeat
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 4:28am On Jul 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol....the irony.

I mean just look at how you celebrated your success by being glad that your father died.

Waste of sperm

Is this person all they seem to you? undecided What do you think? undecided
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

Rinse and repeat

....Your brain cool

Next time, have sense.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol....the irony.

I mean just look at how you celebrated your success by being glad that your father died.

Waste of sperm

Heading home now but will leave you with this. 3 people here already dropped this line of yours and from observation all these people seem to be associates of yours. Which shows how reading for the sake of understanding is an uphill task for you lot so let me help you by offering same response I gave them.

This was my comment which you obviously failed to allow the words offer you meaning.

"Strange as it may sound but I am ever so glad my dad died WHEN he did regardless of how he did. If he did not then I would not have come here when I did and I would not have gone through all I did and ended up here based on decisions triggered by some of my experiences"

My statement was by no means celebratory but was simply an acknowledgement of TIMING. Kindly read comments with a pinch of understanding.

It is people like you who demand for freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which you seldom use.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2017
Zandha:
Studying medicine was the greatest achievement of anyone from your lineage? No wonder I said you're of an unmentionable heritage. Perhaps, the quack doctor with melting brain is the entire generation's source of livelihood. Graduating from medical school must have been the most herculean task for you, and the greatest achievement of which you're capable. You must be underachievers in your family for medicine to be considered such a big deal. Mediocre soul. grin
Hehe
You are actually referring to yourself.

Your obsession with this thread and my mentions actually shows you are the person with inferiority complex.
Coupled with with your multiple personality disease.....
You just cant get over us.....

So its obvious no doctor has graced your lineage before...

Please continue to avail yourself of the lifetime opportunity.........
Keep the obsession.......
While you are still a teenager....
So that you dont end up foolish in life.

Take this advice seriously
Olodo cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2017
Zandha:
[s]Moron_. How can you say I'm referring to myself when you already said I can't become a doctor and know that I don't plan to become one? Your cognitive capacity is an insult to all those who possess brains. Oponu. grin

Shut the fvck up. You've been all over the thread licking the OP's ass like a dog and she didn't even consider you worthy of being fed the tiniest piece of bone. You seek her acknowledgement but you ain't getting it. How does it feel being considered a dumb mutt that's no more stimulating than a lump of rock by the very person you're supporting? Inconsequential bag of sh!t. You're the one with inferiority complex and low self-esteem who seeks external validation by liking his Master's posts up and down. Yet you're still not noticed! You live such a sad life. The fact that you report my posts shows that they hit you where it hurts. I take delight in toying with dolls and marionettes like you. Last man! grin

You really do like mentioning the term. Your papa must be suffering from the disorder. And the fool won't take correction. It's Dissociative Identity Disorder, for the second time. grin

US? Who's US? grin You really do seek validation from others. You have no meaningful independent existence. Your existence only has some worth as a member of a group that doesn't even notice you. Such is the story of your pathetic life. grin

Like I said earlier, you're your family's ONLY pride. Studying medicine was the only significant achievement of anyone from your lineage. My kinsmen are men of ENVIABLE heritage with superior breeding and peerage, not some worthless doctors with NO SPECIALTIES. grin

Save that for your son who had the BAD LUCK of inheriting your defective, worthless genes. grin[/s]

Nonsense Secondary school kid talk.
Please when you stop sucking your mothers breast, come and and discuss with men.
People who are already living in the real world and paying their bills.

As for now, you remain a minor, socially and mentally.
Grow up while you focus on your homework.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Nonsense Secondary school kid talk.
Hahaha. Secondary school kid? You wish. This kind of senseless comment only degrades you further. A father like you having an online banter with a "secondary school kid". What a shame. Playing the old man's card like a fool only makes you more foolish. Anyone who has learned from life knows never to play the old man's card. A young, smart person is superior to an old, experienced, bombastic idiot who refers to his age and emphasizes it ALL THE TIME as a silly means of bigging himself up that he knows sh!t, even though he knows fuck_ all. You're a pathetic old geezer. Growing old is your only life achievement, your trophy for being a coward. grin

Please when you stop sucking your mothers breast, come and and discuss with men.
How MANY mothers do you have? So you were ASSEMBLED AFTER birth?! No surprise there then! grin

People who are already living in the real world and paying their bills.
You live in the real world? Who knew! I thought you were some silly character in a hyperreal video game. Old fool. So you pay your bills? And that's unique? Nice to hear that you're the first person to pay his bills in your lineage. Confirms my suspicions. grin

As for now, you remain a minor, socially and mentally.
The old man goofed again! shocked I'll school you one more time, since you served under blue bloods to raise funds to buy your certificate.

A minor is a person under the age of legal competence. In Nigeria, the age of majority is 18. I'm above 19, therefore motherfucker I'm not a minor. Don't thank me. I'm doing what your father couldn't achieve even after he sold his house and toiled cultivating the fields to pay for your education.

As per your earlier goof, a teenager is a person aged between 13 and 19 years. I do not fall under this category, and I cannever go back to being a teen. My age number ends with "ty" not "teen", you analphabetic nincoompop. You father was told to use the funds for your education to buy bitterleaf and sell at the market. He squandered it on you instead, and interestingly enough still ended up making a "bitter leaf" and intellectual void out of you. grin

Grow up while you focus on your homework.
You should go help your kids with that. You're not even ashamed of yourself. You pride yourself on your age, yet could still afford yourself the stupidity of having an online banter with a "high school teenager". You're a big disgrace to your wife and children. Ignominious fool. You reply all my posts and even report the ones that hurt you the most. That shows that they get to you and really MATTER to you. Inferior life form.

Ah! Five people liked your post. shocked Felixomor must be JUBILATING right now. grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
[s]Hahaha. Secondary school kid? You wish. This kind of senseless comment only degrades you further. A father like you having an online banter with a "secondary school kid". What a shame. Playing the old man's card like a fool only makes you more foolish. Anyone who has learned from life knows never to play the old man's card. A young, smart person is superior to an old, experienced, bombastic idiot who refers to his age and emphasizes it ALL THE TIME as a silly means of bigging himself up that he knows sh!t, even though he knows fuck_ all. You're a pathetic old geezer. Growing old is your only life achievement, your trophy for being a coward. grin

How MANY mothers do you have? So you were ASSEMBLED AFTER birth?! No surprise there then! grin

You live in the real world? Who knew! I thought you were some silly character in a hyperreal video game. Old fool. So you pay your bills? And that's unique? Nice to hear that you're the first person to pay his bills in your lineage. Confirms my suspicions. grin

The old man goofed again! shocked I'll school you one more time, since you served as under blue bloods to raise funds to buy your certificate.

A minor is a person under the age of legal competence. In Nigeria, the age of majority is 18. I'm above 19, therefore motherfucker I'm not a minor. Don't thank me. I'm doing what your father couldn't achieve even after he sold his house and toiled cultivating the fields to pay for your education.

As per your earlier goof, a teenager is a person aged between 13 and 19 years. I do not fall under this category, and I cannever go back to being a teen. My age number ends with "ty" not "teen", you analphabetic nincoompop. You father was told to use the funds for your education to buy bitterleaf and sell at the market. He squandered it on you instead, and interestingly enough still ended up making a "bitter leaf" and intellectual void out of you. grin

You should go help your kids with that. You're not even ashamed of yourself. You pride yourself on your age, yet could still afford yourself the stupidity of having an online banter with a "high school teenager". You're a big disgrace to your wife and children. Ignominious fool. You reply all my posts and even report the ones that hurt you the most. That shows that they get to you and really MATTER to you. Inferior life form.

Ah! Five people liked your post. shocked Felixomor must be JUBILATING right now. grin[/s]

Still on the rubbish! undecided
What a reservoir you have got there.

As I said, wean yourself off breast milk and then come for real life talk.....
And of course its my social responsibility to make sure your babblings are not a concern to public health, by doing the needful.

All these confirms only you are still a minor.
Grow up boy.

4 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hahaha. Secondary school kid? You wish. This kind of senseless comment only degrades you further. A father like you having an online banter with a "secondary school kid". What a shame. Playing the old man's card like a fool only makes you more foolish. Anyone who has learned from life knows never to play the old man's card. A young, smart person is superior to an old, experienced, bombastic idiot who refers to his age and emphasizes it ALL THE TIME as a silly means of bigging himself up that he knows sh!t, even though he knows fuck_ all. You're a pathetic old geezer. Growing old is your only life achievement, your trophy for being a coward. grin

The old man goofed again! shocked I'll school you one more time, since you served under blue bloods to raise funds to buy your certificate.

Ah! Five people liked your post. shocked Felixomor must be JUBILATING right now. grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Still on the rubbish! undecided
What a reservoir you have got there.

As I said, wean yourself off breast milk and then come for real life talk.....
And of course its my social responsibility to make sure your babblings are not a concern to public health, by doing the needful.

All these confirms only you are still a minor.
Grow up boy.
Drab bullsh!t. You're beginning to sound like a broken record. But Old Man, do you really plan to continue this online banter with this young boy? You want to have the last word against a "minor"? Old withered vegetable. No pride, no self-respect. Only senselessness grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by buffalowings: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2017
I don't know the purpose of this thread

Yet it has 22 pages
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Tearless:
[s]Drab bullsh!t. You're beginning to sound like a broken record. But Old Man, do you really plan to continue this online banter with this young boy? You want to have the last word against a "minor"? Old withered vegetable. No pride, no self-respect. Only senselessness grin[/s]
hehehehe. Thats the Personality disorder right there.

ANyway Are you tired of writing ignorance-laden paragraphs?

Olodo grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

hehehehe. Thats the Personality disorder right there.

ANyway Are you tired of writing ignorance-laden paragraphs?

Olodo grin

Keep showing the world the kind of foolish father you are. Your son go know say him papa na mumu for cyberspace. Ignorant bozo who doesn't know the meaning of Identity Disorder. "Multiple Personality Disorder". One million personality disorder ni. Is your AGE also blocking your head and preventing you from taking to corrections, OLD MAN? grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
[s]Keep showing the world the kind of foolish father you have. Your son go know say him papa na mumu for cyberspace. Ignorant bozo who doesn't know the meaning of Identity Disorder. "Multiple Personality Disorder". One million personality disorder ni. Is your AGE also blocking your head and preventing you from taking to corrections, OLD MAN? ;[/s]D

Another foolish teen rant.

Anytime I see the title of this thread about how someone has achieved a noble profession with her life and the amount of stupidity and vitriol you are pouring out here, (with multiple monikers)
It only but confirms the lowness from which you speak.
Only God knows whether you have ever witnessed such before.....

Eiya, I feel your pain cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
buffalowings:
I don't know the purpose of this thread

Yet it has 22 pages

The purpose was to use my life in a simple attempt to inspire people who felt lost in life. That was the purpose until some misguided persons felt bitter over my story and the people who felt inspired by it. They then took the diamond here and tossed it into the muck in which they wallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by JackBizzle: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
spacetacular:

The purpose was to use my life in a simple attempt to inspire people who felt lost in life. That was the purpose until some misguided persons felt bitter over my story and the people who felt inspired by it. They then took the diamond here and tossed it into the muck in which they wallow.

So many haters grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Another foolish teen rant.

Anytime I see the title of this thread about how someone has achieved a noble profession with her life and the amount of stupidity and vitriol you are pouring out here,
It only but confirms the lowness from which you speak.
Only God knows whether you have ever witnessed such before.....

Eiya, I feel your pain cool
Of course, I've never witnessed "such" before, 'cos I stand on a higher plane of existence. You on the other hand want to identify with her achievements because your life is devoid of great things. Nonentity. Lick more of her ass, suck in the lice.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
[s]Of course, I've never witnessed "such" before, 'cos I stand on a higher plane of existence. You on the other end want to identify with her achievements because your life is devoid of great things. Nonentity. Lick more of her ass, suck in the lice.[/s]

Mumunideen,
Please show us who licks your own...... cool
Even dogs will turn it down......
Lest it alters their genes with more foolishness......

No wonder research has shown that atheism has devastating effects on the brain

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

LMAo grin

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Mumunideen,
Please show us who licks your own...... cool
Even dogs will turn it down......
Lest it alters their genes with more foolishness......

No wonder research has shown that atheism has devastating effects on the brain

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

LMAo grin
So you admit that you lick her ass? Just when I thought I've seen the depth of your stupidity. grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
So you admit that you lick her ass? Just when I thought I've seen the depth of your stupidity. grin

Nah, I exposed what you do at home which you were trying to project onto others.......
It must really be a sad story. cry

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2017
spacetacular:

You love typing bullsh!t. If you post something on a PUBLIC forum, you shouldn't expect ONLY positive reponses. It was inevitable that you would get the kind of responses you did. You need to stop taking cyberspace so serious. Who says all those who reacted negatively to your story are bitter? A story whose authenticity they're not even sure of? What would make them bitter? ENVY? Do you know the social class each and everyone of us belongs to? Do you know mine? Do you know theirs? You think you're superior? This is so funny. Just so funny. The fact is that no one needs to come boasting on an anonymous platform. It's unnecessary. You make me laugh. You think we all belong to the underclass? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
You love typing bullsh!t. If you post something on a PUBLIC forum, you shouldn't expect ONLY positive reponses. It was inevitable that you would get the kind of responses you did. You need to stop taking cyberspace so serious. Who says all those who reacted negatively to your story are bitter? A story whose authenticity they're not even sure of? What would make them bitter? ENVY? Do you know the social class each and everyone of us belongs to? Do you know mine? Do you know theirs? You think you're superior? This is so funny. Just so funny. The fact is that no one needs to come boasting on an anonymous platform. It's unnecessary. You make me laugh. You think we all belong to the underclass? grin

Can you do yourself a little favour? Look for someone who considers your words worthy of note because I surely do not fit into that category.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
spacetacular:

Can you do yourself a little favour? Look for someone who considers your words worthy of note because I surely do not fit into that category.
grin That's what they keep saying, yet they'll reply the post, reply the next one, and the one that follows ...... They'll read it and still tag you bitter, but no "they do not consider it worthy of NOTE". Indeed! As if! I've had enough of that sh!t. You either consider it worthy of note, hence the reason why you reply and take the posts to heart, as demonstrated in your tagging everyone as "bitter" in that post I quoted, or you DON'T in which case you would IGNORE! Finito.

I'm pointing it out to you that you are arrogantly claiming class superiority over every one else. I can legitimately call you an ORDINARY paramedic. You don't think little of everyone. Why would my kind ENVY you? That's ridiculously absurd!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
God have mercy.
The complex is real cry

Anyway it has bean admitted that it was "inevitable" to pour out foolish comments on this thread.
So much confirms that research.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
grin That's what they keep saying, yet they'll reply the post, reply the next one, and the one that follows ...... They'll read it and still tag you bitter, but no "they do not consider it worthy of NOTE". Indeed! As if! I've had enough of that sh!t. You either consider it worthy of note, hence the reason why you reply and take the posts to heart, as demonstrated in your tagging everyone as "bitter" in that post I quoted, or you DON'T in which case you would IGNORE! Finito.

I'm pointing it out to you that you are arrogantly claiming class superiority over every one else. I can legitimately call you an ORDINARY paramedic. You don't think little of everyone. Why would my kind ENVY you? That's ridiculously absurd!

Wow this guy here must be the first genius who can make assumptions, draw conclusions from those assumptions and run with it as truth all in one comment.

You do realise that a stupid persons report of what a clever person typed can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he reads into something he can understand.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

God have mercy.
The complex is real cry

Anyway it has bean admitted that it was "inevitable" to pour out foolish comments on this thread.
So much confirms that research.
Now who's obsessed with who, fvcktard. I'm certain I ignored your last mention and I'm pretty sure I didn't quote you. Don't compare me with you, old fool. You were born into a family of slaves where you had to climb your way up the gutter to attain the menial achievement of becoming a Quack doctor. I had no such bad luck. We live in a pyramidal society. Whatever vermin like you says won't change the hierarchy or breach the natural arrangement. Go sit under a tree and weep. grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2017
spacetacular:

Wow this guy here must be the first genius who can make assumptions, draw conclusions from those assumptions and run with it as truth all in one comment.

You do realise that a stupid persons report of what a clever person typed can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he reads into something he can understand.
You've typed enough nonsense. You're insect to me. You're always in the business of twisting your own statements after the fact. I won't indulge such dishonesty. Have fun. I'm "bitter". grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
You've typed enough nonsense. You're insect to me. You're always in the business of twisting your own statements after the fact. I won't indulge such dishonesty. Have fun. I'm "bitter". grin

Here alone I have watched you switch to about 4 to 5 different IDs just to spread acidic spittle everywhere. Why are you so frantic? If indeed you have no self loathing issues why would you act this way?

Every sensible person here knows that all you have typed or presented as a comment here has been nothing but undiluted baloney.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
TLuzzie:
[s]Now who's obsessed with who, fvcktard. I'm certain I ignored your last mention and I'm pretty sure I didn't quote you. Don't compare me with you, old fool. You were born into a family of slaves where you had to climb your way up the gutter to attain the menial achievement of becoming a Quack doctor. I had no such bad luck. We live in a pyramidal society. Whatever vermin like you says won't change the hierarchy or breach the natural arrangement. Go sit under a tree and weep. grin[/s]

Oh so you admit I climbed out of the gutter.....
On the other hand you are in the gutter, and has chosen to remain in baby diapers...while there

You see the difference?
Your brain cells are still networking over the complexities of life.
So you remain a neophyte, as far as meaningful talk is concerned.

Garrit undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by spacetacular(f): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so you admit I climbed out of the gutter.....
On the other hand you are in the gutter, and has chosen to remain in baby diapers...while there

You see the difference?
Your brain cells are still networking over the complexities of life.
So you remain a neophyte, as far as meaningful talk is concerned.

Garrit undecided

How many IDs does he really have? He keeps popping up with different ones like he is desperately trying to hang on to something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.