Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose (23283 Views)

Can One Be A Sinner And Still Love God?? / If you love GOD, keep HIS Commandments (john 14:15) / Do You Truly Love GOD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Oh Thou Dullardman,
You have always been a fool who convicts criminals in their absence.
That is why to you, the absence of evidence is evidence..

So I am not surprised.
You are the only one who can tell a lie that you watched a video pasted right in front of everyone and change your statement in the next line, that you never watched it, After you are exposed.
Unfortunately, everyone is not like you.

Your statements have been relegated to the recycle bin,
They only come up when you are to be shown as an example of someone who cant participate in intelligent discussions without copying...... undecided

Shut up you shameless liar. Lies flow freely from you. You can't do without lying. Where did I ever claim to watch a video and then change my mind the next line? Even the person I was talking to that knows exacly what I was saying because he is familair with the comments Dawkind made which I alluded to said pleaded with me to watch the video, because he was familiar with what I said. He never accused me of lying only you that doesn't even knkw what is going on.

Show where I claimed I watched a video and then changed my mind the next minute or remain a liar that you are known to be. After saying that the brain sleeps and no one knows why it does you went to all extent to deny it after your stupidity was exposed.

Which crime was convicted in his absence and what do you mean absence of evidence? So a police criminal deposition with all his details and crime commited isn't and evidence abi. The fact that he left his house to an unknown location and switched off his phone is also not an evidence abi. You are still here trying to give excuses to your criminal friend in the lord. He was caught online by Otem here observing things on nairaland after the allegations against him were made but very unlike him he never responded only to use one of his other monikers that someone had already accused him of owning the moniker months before to come and be talking thrash. Even with the new moniker he NEVER denied the allegations, his excuse was that it is not the end of the world because people still do business with those whose names have been soiled. He even gave examples of people like James Ibori, yet a fool like you is still here trying do defend a criminal that ran away, changed his location, switched off his phone and never denied doing the crime even when he logged on to nairaland after the allegations against him were made. He then claimed to be in Germany told LOJ that they should meet up in Germany but never showed up as every one predicted.You are a liar and a supporter to thieves. Remember that you lied that you know a 10 years old child that owns a car in your shameless bid to support your criminal brother in the lord. Continue with your stupidity " Mr Dr" without specialty. Felixmoron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2017
OtemAtum:
Even if he disappears, his real evil name Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme will not disappear out of history book. His own children shall grow up to see the name and picture of their father as a very very great criminal. And everyone in Umudu town will also know that the first son of late Onyemaechi Ekwueme is a 419. In his next life he won't go near 419 business again if he hears that I am also reincarnated into the world. grin

This fool felixomor is still saying that his criminal brother in the lord 4everGod is innocent and being tried in his absence, can you imagine. Someone that you have gone to great extent to expose his criminal activities.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2017
spacetacular:
I have repeatedly said here on this site that a lot of you have this false authoritative nature that everyone "must" give you what you demand for like you hold some manipulative switch or something.

Those who are demanding pictorial proof or whatever else should do themselves a favour. They should stop taking themselves too seriously.

Placing demands on strangers just to satisfy your ego shows a very bad trait. My life memoir was not written for all to believe but to inspire as many as are willing to be and not to be turned into a judge and jury session.

I am having a blast with my life at the moment and I am grateful for it. Stop being too uptight. My life isn't in competition with yours.
I'll have you know this isn't about competition or whatever it is you're thinking. This is about facts and evidence.

Yes, you don't owe anyone anything, but if you take a closer look, I believe you do owe someone something, especially if you come online and share stories of such to 'inspire' people. Those of us who have learnt never to take people's words for what it is, especially in a place like nairaland that attracts all sort of people who use the site's gift of anonymity to spread lies, deceit, falsehood and what have you.

So, my good madam, no one is being authoritative. I believe asking one for evidence or proof of what they say doesn't make them authoritative cos I've learnt to question everything I read here.

But of course, feel free to post or not post this evidence, it's your life, your data and your phone, but know that those who believe you are those who lack the ability to ask simple questions and they normally constitute those who are blotto with religion.

You wonder why Karl Marx said "religion is the opiate of the masses".

3 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
Shut up you shameless liar. Lies flow freely from you. You can't do without lying. Where did I ever claim to watch a video and then change my mind the next line? Even the person I was talking to that knows exacly what I was saying because he is familair with the comments Dawkind made which I alluded to said pleaded with me to watch the video, because he was familiar with what I said. He never accused me of lying only you that doesn't even knkw what is going on.

Show where I claimed I watched a video and then changed my mind the next minute or remain a liar that you are known to be. After saying that the brain sleeps and no one knows why it does you went to all extent to deny it after your stupidity was exposed.

Which crime was convicted in his absence and what do you mean absence of evidence? So a police criminal deposition with all his details and crime commited isn't and evidence abi. The fact that he left his house to an unknown location and switched off his phone is also not an evidence abi. You are still here trying to give excuses to your criminal friend in the lord. He was caught online by Otem here observing things on nairaland after the allegations against him were made but very unlike him he never responded only to use one of his other monikers that someone had already accused him of owning the moniker months before to come and be talking thrash. Even with the new moniker he NEVER denied the allegations, his excuse was that it is not the end of the world because people still do business with those whose names have been soiled. He even gave examples of people like James Ibori, yet a fool like you is still here trying do defend a criminal that ran away, changed his location, switched off his phone and never denied doing the crime even when he logged on to nairaland after the allegations against him were made. He then claimed to be in Germany told LOJ that they should meet up in Germany but never showed up as every one predicted.You are a liar and a supporter to thieves. Remember that you lied that you know a 10 years old child that owns a car in your shameless bid to support your criminal brother in the lord. Continue with your stupidity " Mr Dr" without specialty. Felixmoron.[/s]

Keep quiet. And stop derailing this thread.

Everyone knows you lied on a video watched.

You also lied there was a part of your brain which "invents God" only for you to deny when u saw "evolution"......

You lied Ebuka doesnt go to church........

The list is endless....

Sorry, we are not like you...... undecided
Rrpent, O thou fool
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
I'll have you know this isn't about competition or whatever it is you're thinking. This is about facts and evidence.

Yes, you don't owe anyone anything, but if you take a closer look, I believe you do owe someone something, especially if you come online and share stories of such to 'inspire' people. Those of us who have learnt never to take people's words for what it is, especially in a place like nairaland that attracts all sort of people who use the site's gift of anonymity to spread lies, deceit, falsehood and what have you.

So, my good madam, no one is being authoritative. I believe asking one for evidence or proof of what they say doesn't make them authoritative cos I've learnt to question everything I read here.

But of course, feel free to post or not post this evidence, it's your life, your data and your phone, but know that those who believe you are those who lack the ability to ask simple questions and they normally constitute those who are blotto with religion.

You wonder why Karl Marx said "religion is the opiate of the masses".
Well said.

Nobody even gives a sh!t about another person on NL

Like we care

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
Everyone knows you lied on a video watched.

You also lied there was a part of your brain which "invents God" only for you to deny when u saw "evolution"......

You lied Ebuka doesnt go to church........

The list is endless....

Sorry, we are not like you...... undecided
Rrpent, O thou fool

You foolishly assume you are everyone. You alone made that false allegations. Even the person that opened the thread pleaded with me to watch the vidoe because he knew exactly what I was talking about when I said I didn't watch it. Keep crying.

I didn't lie that Ebuka doesn't go to church, he said it himself as witnessed by Jackbizzle and he has never denied it. You are the only one that keeps saying it's a lie when it's not. Has Ebuka ever come out to deny ever saying such? No he hasn't.

Everybody knows you as a liar and now a supporter of a criminal. Please I'll like to get to know the 10 years old that owns a car. I'll like him to take me for a ride Mr lie lie Dr without a specialty. Felixmoron.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

[s]You foolishly assume you are everyone. You alone made that false allegations. Even the person that opened the thread pleaded with me to watch the vidoe because he knew exactly what I was talking about when I said I didn't watch it. Keep crying.

I didn't lie that Ebuka doesn't go to church, he said it himself as witnessed by Jackbizzle and he has never denied it. You are the only one that keeps saying it's a lie when it's not. Has Ebuka ever come out to deny ever saying such? No he hasn't.

Everybody knows you as a liar and now a supporter of a criminal. Please I'll like to get to know the 10 years old that owns a car. I'll like him to take me for a ride Mr lie lie Dr without a specialty. Felixmoron. [/s]

Ebuka said it blah blah,
Show us,
Then it vanished.......
Lmao grin
Abeg go and sleep with your dull lies......
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Ebuka said it blah blah,
Show us,
Then it vanished.......
Lmao grin
Abeg go and sleep with your dull lies......

Just tell Ebuka to come and deny ever making that statement. It's that simple thou fool. When will you show us the 10 years old you know that owns a car Mr Lie lie Felixmoron.

4 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2017
adepeter26:

Well said.

Nobody even gives a sh!t about another person on NL

Like we care
Well I do give a sh1t about some people here. But I believe if she really got promoted, it's as a result of her hard work, diligence and selflessness. Not as a result of her being a christian because I know many christian who wallow in acute material and mental poverty.

You'd have to ask her if she had sat her ass down at home praying, hoping and believing she'd get promoted if it would have happened. If you ask me, her actions got her promoted, not her belief in God. (that is if her story is true).

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

Just tell Ebuka to come and deny ever making that statement. It's that simple thou fool. When will you show us the 10 years old you know that owns a car Mr Lie lie Felixmoron.
Hahahaha,
If we are ro deny all your lies, all the pages of Nairaland will be exhausted........
Lmao ......
Its coming from your joblessness.
Nobody has that time...

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2017
DP
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by dalaman: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

Hahahaha,
If we are ro deny all your lies, all the pages of Nairaland will be exhausted........
Lmao ......
Its coming from your joblessness.
Nobody has that time...

Do you have a job apart from lying all over nairaland Mr imaginary Dr who says that the human brain sleeps? Just show is the 10 years old you know that owns a car.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Do you have a job apart from lying all over nairaland Mr imaginary Dr who says that the human brain sleeps? Just show is the 10 years old you know that owns a car[/s].

I am still waiting for the evidence on ebuka.....
LOL grin

By the way, what are you still doing on religious section?
You claimed you used to be a foolish Christian and that now you are wiser.....

Please why haven't you moved on?
Or they padlocked your destiny here?
cool
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

Which crime was convicted in his absence and what do you mean absence of evidence? So a police criminal deposition with all his details and crime commited isn't and evidence abi. The fact that he left his house to an unknown location and switched off his phone is also not an evidence abi. You are still here trying to give excuses to your criminal friend in the lord. He was caught online by Otem here observing things on nairaland after the allegations against him were made but very unlike him he never responded only to use one of his other monikers that someone had already accused him of owning the moniker months before to come and be talking thrash. Even with the new moniker he NEVER denied the allegations, his excuse was that it is not the end of the world because people still do business with those whose names have been soiled. He even gave examples of people like James Ibori, yet a fool like you is still here trying do defend a criminal that ran away, changed his location, switched off his phone and never denied doing the crime even when he logged on to nairaland after the allegations against him were made. He then claimed to be in Germany told LOJ that they should meet up in Germany but never showed up as every one predicted.You are a liar and a supporter to thieves. Remember that you lied that you know a 10 years old child that owns a car in your shameless bid to support your criminal brother in the lord. Continue with your stupidity " Mr Dr" without specialty. Felixmoron.
dalaman, can you please help me with the link to the thread where all this drama took place? It seems like I've missed a lot. Kindly help me with the link.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2017
^^^^^
[]

Someone is still pained and butthurt grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2017
AHCB:
Well I do give a sh1t about some people here. But I believe if she really got promoted, it's as a result of her hard work, diligence and selflessness. Not as a result of her being a christian because I know many christian who wallow in acute material and mental poverty.

You'd have to ask her if she had sat her ass down at home praying, hoping and believing she'd get promoted if it would have happened. If you ask me, her actions got her promoted, not her belief in God. (that is if her story is true).
I understand what you're saying, bro. Your points are valid, right. But her post contains some worthwhile teachings about life. Anybody of any world view can find inspiration from those and connect with them. That's the part that should be of value to those of us who don't view the world through the goggle of Christ she wears. I know we can't be certain whether the story is true, but as long as it's not harmful, I guess it's fine. Even if it was concocted, it contains good and positive elements. No need to sweat it, bro.

I remember the HardMirror treatment. It was an eyesore, if I must be honest. It wasn't any sort of investigation - it was a show of sheer hatred, animosity, and antagonism towards HardMirror. It was a waste of time, and a display of astonishing stupidity. We are at liberty to believe or disbelieve in her story. We don't need to be like damogul and his ilk, carrying out investigation online over a petty issue, as though they had no life outside nairaland. It's not worth the stress, bro. grin

And come to think of it, many of us believed HardMirror's story right from the beginning, without demanding for evidence. It wasn't because we're dumb. We only trusted him and took it for granted that he wasn't lying.

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
dalaman:

grin. The lie lie felixomor was there lying that he knows a 10 years old that owns a car all in a bid to show support to his lying brother 4everGod aka naijadeyhia. Can you beat that? There is no place on earth where kids under 15 are allowed to drive legally, yet this lie lie Felixmoron will open his gutter mouth and say that he knows 10 years old that owns a car. How can people tell lies like that and expect to be taken seriously. After all the lies his brother in Christ was shown to be a fraudster and a cheat. grin

10 year with a car, that comment still cracks me up

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:
^^^^^
[]

Someone is still pained and butthurt grin
You're a waste of good diss. No need to pour down any terrible invectives on you. You've become that inconsequential. But seriously, you need a lobotomy. Take my advice, it will stand you in a good stead in life, MR Felix.

2 Likes

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Student125(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2017
1) "your worth can only be found when you live for others"
2) "I see babies come into the world almost daily and these babies all need someone to help them come out and I have seen quite a few burials. All the dead also needed someone to help bury them. Makes me wonder why so many who were born and who will die still choose to be so selfish".

Too much respect madam spectacular, I won't forget this two
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Student125:
1) "your worth can only be found when you live for others"
2) "I see babies come into the world almost daily and these babies all need someone to help them come out and I have seen quite a few burials. All the dead also needed someone to help bury them. Makes me wonder why so many who were born and who will die still choose to be so selfish".

Too much respect madam spectacular, I won't forget this two
Nice. You got the message. wink

1 Like

Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
You're a waste of good diss. No need to pour down any terrible invectives on you. You've become that inconsequential. But seriously, you need a lobotomy. Take my advice, it will stand you in a good stead in life, MR Felix.

Lmao grin
Please drop it gently before you go and foolishly use surgery to treat infection all over again......
Receive sense
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2017
TheIlluminatus:
[s]What?! You really can't make this up, man. I need to stop replying you before you infect me with something diabolical and toxic to evolution. From where I stand you're an ant. You're a superficially conscious animal, and I'm effectively a God in comparison. I stand on a higher plane of existence. I won't let you drag me down to your level. Taking you serious will be a disruption of hierarchy and a breach of natural arrangement. Remain trapped at the bottom of the pyramid. Oya REPULSE me FURTHER with more of your dumb displays. grin[/s]
My dear,
Your multiple personality disorder already summarizes your existence.
Only God can deliver you ......
Once again, receive sense...
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2017
It's much easier. I believe that you believe in what you eat. Therefore do not be paranoid in and on what I eat.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Trust me to always relate to my beliefs & teachings. I hold you in such regards.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by AHCB: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Zandha:
I understand what you're saying, bro. Your points are valid, right. But her post contains some worthwhile teachings about life. Anybody of any world view can find inspiration from those and connect with them. That's the part that should be of value to those of us who don't view the world through the goggle of Christ she wears. I know we can't be certain whether the story is true, but as long as it's not harmful, I guess it's fine. Even if it was concocted, it contains good and positive elements. No need to sweat it, bro.
The teaching about life should be: work hard and you'll get there, not sit your ass down, pray and believe in God and you'll get there.

Hard work pays, yes! But that is not always true. I've seen many people who worked hard and die paupers.

I remember the HardMirror treatment. It was an eyesore, if I must be honest. It wasn't any sort of investigation - it was a show of sheer hatred, animosity, and antagonism towards HardMirror. It was a waste of time, and a display of astonishing stupidity. We are at liberty to believe or disbelieve in her story. We don't need to be like damogul and his ilk, carrying out investigation online over a petty issue, as though they had no life outside nairaland. It's not worth the stress, bro. grin

And come to think of it, many of us believed HardMirror's story right from the beginning, without demanding for evidence. It wasn't because we're dumb. We only trusted him and took it for granted that he wasn't lying.
I read the whole story and observe the thread with mute attention and curiosity. I never believed what Hardmirror said mind you. I didn't question him about what he said because I didn't see anything I can get value from. But in this case, there is value that's why I'm asking for proof.
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by lepasharon(f): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2017
felixomor:

I am still waiting for the evidence on ebuka.....
LOL grin

By the way, what are you still doing on religious section?
You claimed you used to be a foolish Christian and that now you are wiser.....

Please why haven't you moved on?
Or they padlocked your destiny here?
cool

Who is the 10yr old you know that owns a car?
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by felixomor: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Who is the 10yr old you know that owns a car?
Oh you?
Lmao
Go and search for him/her on YouTube....... grin
Re: All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose by orunto27: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Atheists think they Know but don't know that God is Knowledge and He Alone gives Knowledge.
Atheists are cunny. God makes them so in contrast to Knowledge.
God makes and loves varieties like Apes/Humans; Bad/Good; Death/Life; Dumbsight/Insight and Selfishness/Righteousness. And like Atheists(Unbelievers)/Apostles(Christ's Friends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What Can I Do About Noise Pollution By A Church? / Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.