Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Resident Evil Vendetta Review - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Resident Evil Vendetta Review (1199 Views)

Download Resident Evil 4 Game For Android Device / 10 Hilariously Evil Ways Video Games Developers Punished Cheaters / Can This Specs Run Resident Evil 7 Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Evil Vendetta Review by SkyCityBay1: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am a serious fan of the Resident Evil CGI movies mainly because am a gamer. The Resident Evil live action movies which started off fine until part 3,became a dying horse. Instead of Hollywood to give it a quick death,the decided to give it a merciless beating,and when we thought it was finally time to bury the horse,it started running in a final attempt to redeem itself;which it seriously failed. The CGI movies are something I can be proud about because,A,it follows the characters and tone of the game,and B,it wasn't trying to insult me for all the times i've played Resident Evil. Resident Evil Vendetta is the best Resident Evil CGI movie and I must say,the best Resident Evil Movie,Period !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkWgSi2A9NA

1 Like

Re: Resident Evil Vendetta Review by Darksider131: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2017
I never wanted to comment on this but dudee..have you watch the movie and have you watch the previous one before this

Watch the two and see the difference...this one is too poor 'how can a full zombie turn to human again' n
Bear in mind the virus will first kill the person and then transform him/her

Anyway ANOTHER MAN'S TRASH IS ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE
Re: Resident Evil Vendetta Review by henryskywalker2003(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Darksider131:
I never wanted to comment on this but dudee..have you watch the movie and have you watch the previous one before this

Watch the two and see the difference...this one is too poor 'how can a full zombie turn to human again' n

That was the old virus bro. Go and watch the series, the virus evolved and other people created different versions of it. Remember when it used to be that once bitten, there was no way to prevent the person from turning? But Leon saved one dude in one the movies by shooting his spine or something. The guy survived but became paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. Also, at the beginning, the zombies were slow moving but now, they can charge and are smarter than they were.
Re: Resident Evil Vendetta Review by SkyCityBay1: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Darksider131:

Wow i can see you didn't watch my review to be asking if i have watched Degeneration and Damnation. Hell,I can see you didn't even take your time to read my write up.... You only said its poor without even stating your facts. If you were going to say its the story line,I would say yes,it was not as awesome as Damnation.. And for the love of everything pupil and evil,the fact that you are questioning the virus means that you haven't played resident evil 4. Since this virus has something to do with the Los Illuminados,your talk on transformation is null and void.

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2016 And Pes17(patch) On Compaq / 2018 Global Game Jam / Where Can I Download Crazy For Speed 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.