Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record (6700 Views)

Olamide With Ooni Of Ife & Oba Saheed Elegushi (photo) / Pics: Saheed Osupa In Studio With K-solo,to Feature Tiwa, MI, Phyno, Reminisce / I've Stopped Abusive Songs - Saheed Osupa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by bilms(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2010
Hey guys

i heard that king saheed osupa 4 in 1 album titled Mr .Music is in process to be recognized by the Guiness World Record as a record to be broken,

plz how real is that
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by debetmx(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
I guess it should be for the useless album of all times.
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
na u get ur mouth
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by debetmx(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2010
thank you so much
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by AbuZola3(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2010
Whats so special about the album
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by bilms(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
d message it carries
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
What msg, world peace?
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
Already existing thread.
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by UNLEASHED(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
King? king of where? who crowned him?
Re: King Saheed Osupa In Guiness Book Of Record by koolaid23: 8:45pm On May 21, 2010
stop bullshitting yourself, aint no body crowned this PUNK, He's just fooling himself, he talk sense, aint nobody doubt that, but u cant put all the house of Fuji on Him, He did not deserve such, K1 is the best, plays all kind of styles with Fuji, He is the best, he is decent and u will never see him fighting around like this dumbass calling himself a king, do u think Guinness book of records accommodates any person? its better u contact the admin to remove dis thread, I hate osupa with passion, he spits sense but his attitudes towards others are bad,

Barristers and Kollington still recon K1 as the king, Oba gbogbo Ile,

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tiwa Savage Confirms Having A Son At 15, / Adekunle Gold Chilling With Beyonce,rihanna,buhari And Many Others (SEE PHOTOS) / Birthday Sex, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.