Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

If Dajjal Were To Appear Today - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Dajjal Were To Appear Today (752 Views)

THE GREAT DECIEVER (dajjal) / Name Of Allah Appear On A Piece Of Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by AbooUthaymeen(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
If the Dajjal were to appear today (funny but true)

Headline: A guy with a bulging eye and ك ف ر stamped across his forehead is around wreaking havoc....

If that happened Muslims of our time will probably take to Facebook with comments like:

1) "Don't judge him by the ك ف ر on his head, you don't know what's in his heart, the prophet said innamal a'maalu binniyyat"

2) "They're only letters and times have changed"

3) "Islam is manners so treat him with kindness and advise him, ad-dinu an-naseehah"

4) "Who are you to criticise his decision to wreak havoc?! I disagree with him but his life, his choice"

5) Someone Writes ك ف ر on forehead with a Sharpie, takes selfie and uploads with caption #unity

6) "People are dying in Palestine and all you care about is some guy with a few letters on his head?! Disgraceful!!"

7) "We must learn to embrace these 3 letters within the frameworks of Islam in modern times if we're to progress. To focus on letters on a forehead is irrational and it distracts us from tackling the real issues affecting Muslims worldwide"

8 ) "Yea yea he has ك ف ر on his head and I get that, but what's your opinion on the Saudi regime?"

Muslims - in our current state we're a bunch of world class clowns whether we want to accept it or not!!

2 Likes

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by APCsupporter: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Subhanallah. We already have some of them on nairaland. The name of one is Tin and then Tinz or socheesy
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by FriendNG: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:
Subhanallah. We already have some of them on nairaland. The name of one is Tin and then Tinz or socheesy

You mean the nonacademic student.
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by APCsupporter: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2017
FriendNG:

cheesy is that his nickname? The guy is just getting worse everyday. He questioned the efficiency and even existence of Allah SWT in his latest thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by Demmzy15(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Funny but true! grin grin Some will slap and beat their chest as far it's against Saudi!
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by FriendNG: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
APCsupporter:

cheesy is that his nickname? The guy is just getting worse everyday. He questioned the efficiency and even existence of Allah SWT in his latest thread

Ask Demmzy15 he knows better. As for me Owomi Osinbe. (My hand no they).

2 Likes

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by Demmzy15(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
FriendNG:

Ask Demmzy15 he knows better. As for me Owomi Osinbe. (My hand no they).
grin grin grin **shining his ewedu infested teeth**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by Newnas(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
If Dajjaal appears today, the shia will rush after him and follow him!
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by tintingz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
APCsupporter:
Lol, I'm dajjal, ya'll should run. cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Bow to dajjal or dwel in your fairyland. grin

1 Like

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by Newnas(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, I'm dajjal, ya'll should run. cheesy angry

please give just one reason why you deserve to be in this section.
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by tintingz(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Newnas:

please give just one reason why you deserve to be in this section.
Because i am dajjal, i am bound to your belief, just like the boogeyman satan is bound to your belief. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by Newnas(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2017
tintingz:
Because i am dajjal, i am bound to your belief, just like the boogeyman satan is bound to your belief. cheesy grin

You wish you were funny.

AlhamduliLlah for the mercy of sunnah.
Re: If Dajjal Were To Appear Today by tintingz(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Newnas:

You wish you were funny.

AlhamduliLlah for the mercy of sunnah.
Ehyaaa grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

700 Percent Profit / Islam,a Religion Of Violence? / Nigerian Muslims Can We Unite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.