Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc (4866 Views)

Quality Galvanize Movable Fish Ponds / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / Farms & Poultry Equipment Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Preprobiotics: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
With LACTOBACILLUS there is NO MORE FEAR of having a FARM be it Poultry, Fish Farm, Livestock etc right at the CITY CENTRE even close to the seat of government because NO MORE ODOUR.

The Lactobacillus WILL STOP the offensive or foul odours associated with anaerobic decomposition. The Lactobacillus feeds on the ammonia released which causes the offensive foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Fish Ponds, etc.

Therefore take the advantage of this wonderful product and start farming ANYWHERE without disturbing your neigbourhood.

Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.

Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits.

The Lactobacillus is now =N=1,000 per Litre and the Organic Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre. Kindly call 08121790440 for order.

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Ajewealth123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Preprobiotics:
With LACTOBACILLUS there is NO MORE FEAR of having a FARM be it Poultry, Fish Farm, Livestock etc right at the CITY CENTRE even close to the seat of government because NO MORE ODOUR.

The Lactobacillus WILL STOP the offensive or foul odours associated with anaerobic decomposition. The Lactobacillus feeds on the ammonia released which causes the offensive foul odour in the decomposition in Poultry, Fish Ponds, etc.

Therefore take the advantage of this wonderful product and start farming ANYWHERE without disturbing your neigbourhood.

Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.

Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits.

The Lactobacillus is now =N=1,000 per Litre and the Organic Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre. Kindly call 08121790440 for order.
i am kinda interested but all these big big names wan scatter my brain
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Preprobiotics: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
i am kinda interested but all these big big names wan scatter my brain

The big names are just for attraction. It is a very simple substance that does GREAT MAGIC !
It have been tested and trusted.
Please give me a call 08121790440

1 Like

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Smartademu(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
How are they applied please?
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lactobacillus is a Magical Solution to Odourless Farming. I have used it and it does wonders. In my Poultry which is sited at City Centre in Lagos.
My broilers are doing fantastically well.
I advise you try it too.
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Health Benefits Of Molasses

Antioxidant Capacity:
Research studies have shown that blackstrap molasses contains the highest amount of antioxidants as compared to refined sugar, corn syrup, raw cane sugar and other readily available sweeteners. These antioxidants protect the body against the oxidative damage associated with cancer, cardiovascular disorders and degenerative diseases. This makes it a much better alternative to refined sugar.

Menstruation:
Molasses is a good source of iron and is very effective for menstruating women who are at major risk of iron deficiency due to blood loss. With no fat and very few calories, it is a better alternative for contributing iron content in the body as compared to other fatty sources like red meat. Iron prevents various disorders like menorrhagia which causes excessive blood flow for a longer duration during menstruation. The minerals such as magnesium and calcium that are present in it help to prevent the clotting of blood, relieve menstrual cramps and help in maintaining the health of uterine muscles. It is a healthy alternative, as compared to other medications for menstrual discomfort which might have certain side effects.

Obesity:
The polyphenols present in molasses have antioxidant effects which may prove effective in reducing obesity and manage weight gain. In the investigation conducted to assess the impact of molasses on a high-fat diet, it was evident that its extract helps in lowering the body weight and fat content by reducing the absorption of calories in the body.

Better Sexual Health:
Blackstrap molasses is rich in the trace mineral manganese, which helps in the healthy production of sex hormones. It also plays a vital role in the functioning of the nervous system, the prevention of blood clots and the production of energy from proteins and carbohydrates. A deficiency of manganese can lead to infertility, general fatigue and weak bones.

Constipation:
Molasses has been proven to be valuable in treating constipation. Research studies have shown that routine milk and molasses enemas are as effective as sodium phosphate enemas given in the pediatric emergency department to cure constipation. It is also noteworthy that curing constipation with sodium phosphate requires an additional rectal treatment. However, it is not required after the treatment done with milk and molasses enemas, when consumed orally.

Healthy Bones:
Black strap molasses is a good source of calcium, which plays an important role in maintaining bone health, the functioning of enzyme system, the removal of toxins from the colon and cell membrane function. It is also required to maintain healthy teeth and protects the body against bone diseases common during menopause. In addition to healthier bones, the ability of muscular contraction is also attributed to the presence of calcium in the body.

Rheumatism:
Molasses has been effectively utilized in the preparation of medication for treating rheumatism and neuralgia. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of molasses make it a reliable ingredient for curing such disorders.

Diabetes:
Blackstrap molasses helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels. It has a low glycemic index and aids in slowing the metabolism of glucose and carbohydrates, which subsequently means less insulin production. This helps in preventing the accumulation of excess fats or lipids in the blood stream. It possesses a substantial amount of the essential trace element of chromium, which is valuable in relation to insulin action and maintenance of glucose tolerance in the body as well. Scientific research has shown that it contains the highest amount of chromium (0.266 mg/kg) as compared to refined white sugar and brown sugar. A deficiency of chromium can result in weak glucose tolerance which can lead to diabetes. This can represent a serious risk for chronic diseases like atherosclerosis, blood cholesterol and other cardiac disorders.

Hypokalemia:
Molasses contains the essential mineral potassium, which is required for the proper functioning of cells. It helps in maintaining the acid-base balance of the body and prevents heat exhaustion. Potassium also plays an important role in nerve and muscle contraction and helps to maintain cardiac health. Adequate intake of potassium rich foods like molasses helps to prevent disorder like hypokalemia and reduces blood pressure.

Acne:
The health benefits of molasses also include relief from acne. It contains lactic acid, which helps in relieving the symptoms of acne. Lactic acid is produced by lactic acid bacteria, and plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism. It is effectively used in the preparation of natural, non-toxic and non-allergenic treatments of a physiological nature for curing acne and other skin ailments. Apart from molasses, lactic acid is also present in sour milk, apples and tomato juice.

Healing Touch:
Molasses has been used for its wound healing effects in the treatment of wounds and skin burns. It also promotes the healthy growth of tissues. Due to the wide range of essential minerals, it serves very well as a potent healer.
Red Blood Cells: Molasses is rich in copper, which aids in eradicating the free radicals from the body. It helps in the absorption of iron, the formation of red blood cells and it maintains a healthy immune system. A deficiency of copper can result in anemia, thyroid problems, cardiac arrhythmia and osteoporosis.

Hemoglobin:
The iron content in molasses helps to maintain healthy levels of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin plays a key role in supplying oxygen from lungs to other body parts. It is also vital for the production of energy and aids in maintaining a healthy metabolism.

Formation of New Cells:
Blackstrap molasses is also sometimes referred to as pregnancy tea, owing to the presence of iron, vitamin B (i.e. folate) and other essential minerals. Consumption during pregnancy also provides calcium, which is required for the growth and development of the baby.

Nervous System:
Molasses contains magnesium, which helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It keeps our nerves and blood vessels relaxed by balancing calcium volume and blocking it from rushing into the nerves. Unblocked and speedy flows of calcium into the nerves can over activate them and can lead to the transmission of too many signals and excessive nerve contraction. A deficiency of magnesium in the body can lead to hypertension, muscle cramps, spasms and general body fatigue.

Headache and Fatigue:
Blackstrap molasses is a good source of various minerals and vitamins such as vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid. The deficiency of these vitamins can cause headaches, asthma, fatigue, and stress. Consumption of molasses would help to provide these required vitamins and minerals and will help in maintaining good overall health.

Cancer:
Apart from several vitamins and minerals, blackstrap molasses also contains selenium, which is beneficial in the treatment of cancer.

Hair Care:
Molasses extracts are good for hair and they promote healthy hair growth. It softens and conditions the hair, adds a rich texture and prevents it from prematurely graying.

Culinary Use:
Molasses is quite popular for its use in baked goods like pies, gingerbread and baked beans. It is also used in the manufacturing of rum, which is one of the reasons that rum is so popular in the areas where sugarcane cultivation and molasses production is in abundance. It is also utilized in providing rich, dark texture and flavor to brown sugar.

Call 09096429203 for Blackstrap Molasses =N=1,500 per Litre.

1 Like

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by jamace(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Smartademu:
How are they applied please?
OP, answer this, pls. Thanks.
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by vickifeanyi47(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
How is it applied? Can it be used to ward off offensive odours in piggery farm?
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
@ vickifeanyi47 Yes it can be used to remove offensive odour in Piggery
@ vickifeanyi47 and Smartademu: 30ml of the Latobacillus Serum is diluted with 1 Litre of Natural Water (i.e. Water that is not chlorinated) and use it to sprinkle the beddings or where the odour is. If the odour is very strong, you might not dilute the Lactobacillus Serum.
For more detailed information kindly call the numbers below.
The Lactobacillus is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre. Call 08121790440/ 09096429203
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by vickifeanyi47(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biotics:
@ vickifeanyi47 Yes it can be used to remove offensive odour in Piggery
@ vickifeanyi47 and Smartademu: 30ml of the Latobacillus Serum is diluted with 1 Litre of Natural Water (i.e. Water that is not chlorinated) and use it to sprinkle the beddings or where the odour is. If the odour is very strong, you might not dilute the Lactobacillus Serum.
For more detailed information kindly call the numbers below.
The Lactobacillus is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre. Call 08121790440/ 09096429203

Can we talk on watsap 07038714951.thanks
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Hidden Health Benefits of Quail Eggs (HHB of QE)

Quail eggs are not a delicacy many people talk or even know about.

However, according to Wilson Kirabira of the Uganda Dietetic Association (UDA), quail eggs have a high nutritional value, and the public is encouraged to consume them regularly. According to him, quail eggs are richer in vitamins and minerals compared to chicken eggs. “Quail eggs contain 13 per cent protein compared to 11 per cent found in chicken eggs. They also contain 140 per cent of Vitamin B1, compared to 50 per cent found in chicken eggs,” he says.
Kirabira says quail eggs are known to help fight allergy symptoms because of the ovomucoid protein that is contained in them. Here, we list some of the benefits.

Brain stimulator
Kirabira further states that quail eggs are known to promote good memory by enhancing brain activity and regulating the nervous system.

Fights cancer
Besides stimulating the brain, Kirabira says quail eggs have carcinogenic elements that prohibit the growth of various types of cancer.

Beauty and hair care
Because of their ability to improve skin colour and strengthen hair by making it shiny, Kirabira says quail eggs are often used in facial and hair care masks and other beauty products.

Stomach ulcer management
For people with stomach ulcers, quail eggs can be crucial as it acts as a natural combatant against digestive tract disorders.

Fights anaemia
Quail eggs also help in fighting anaemia, by increasing the level of haemoglobin in the body while removing toxins and heavy metals that could be in the body.
This benefit is why it is also recommended for pregnant women since they are at high risk of becoming anaemic.

Other diseases
People who suffer from diseases such as tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, diabetes and vegetative-vascular dystonia are encouraged to include quail eggs in their day-to-day diet.

Expert take
According Wilson Kirabira of the Uganda Dietetic Association (UDA), if children eat at least two quail eggs everyday, they become healthier and strong, and are less likely to suffer from common infectious diseases.

Kindly Call 09096429203, 08121790440 to order Fresh Quail Eggs from the Farm
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by mamabj: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biotics:
Lactobacillus is a Magical Solution to Odourless Farming. I have used it and it does wonders. In my Poultry which is sited at City Centre in Lagos.
My broilers are doing fantastically well.
I advise you try it too.
Good evening ,please how can i get this solutions in Owo, ondo state.
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2017
mamabj:

Good evening ,please how can i get this solutions in Owo, ondo state.

It can be sent through the Public (Interstate) Transport. Whatsapp on 09096429203
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Derealme(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Do you want maize at the cheapest price? Do you want maize in large quantity any where in Nigeria? Call or WhatsApp Folabi on 07069596909

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is a testimony from one of my clients’ using OBD.
This Testimony was copied from a WhatsApp Group : - Farm Herbal Group (08183554665)

Hello everyone, I read about Probiotics on this great platform that I'm privileged to be a part of. I ordered it because I keep experiencing mortality at the pond and I kept wondering if it was the earthen pond, the water management, or my fish stock. Since I started using the OBD-Lactobacillus following the instructions I was given, I have not experienced a single mortality. I can say I'm actually now more carefree with the fish pond, yet with the same water management system, same pond, same parent stock, I have peace of mind and hope for a bountiful harvest.

I have a few ducks, Turkeys and Noila chicken and use the OBD-Lactobacillus to soak their feed. I observe that they eat better and I use less feed now. When they eat, they appear so satisfied the way they stay quiet for longer periods like they eat pounded yam.

Ms T. Abuja.

I am still waiting for other testifiers of the Magnificent OBD

1 Like

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Donemmy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alincoln Nwachukwu Multi-Concept Consults
(A Subsidiary of G'PHETS & Agro Care)
Maintenance Plaza 01 LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos
alincolnnwachukwu@hotmail.com
Education/Security/Poultry/Feed Mill Equipments&Raw Materials

Contact us for your good quality DL-Methionine(Rhedimet), L-Lysine(BestAmino, Multi-Enzyme(Natuzyme), Dicalcuim Phosphate, feed mill machines etc.
Customer Satisfaction is our concern.
We also train farmers on Poultry feed formulation/production, raw material stock management and inventory keeping.
No compromise, Our Services are reliable, We source materials from one of the most reliable Importers, Our materials are analyze by leading laboratories in Lagos State.
We are quality conscious. We value your smile.
for your order call 08024256661
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Biotics: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD and has strong NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by pmc01(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Biotics:
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid Bacteria is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Turkey, Poultry Birds generally, Pigs, Livestock, Rabbits, Dogs, Horse,, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to man and animal's health.

Is it a one time solution or what's the frequency of application?
Re: Odourless Farms; Poultry, Fish Ponds, Livestock, Sewage, Etc by Preprobiotics: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Active Phone Data Base

Stop walking about and save yourself stress, make use of technology and ICT.

Get over 80 Million Active Nigerian Phone Numbers and 20 Thousand active WhatsApp Numbers of Business Owners data base that you can use to promote and advertise your business conveniently.

From just =N=10,000.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Magic Of Hydroponics Soiless/ Vertical Farming / Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities / 4 Weeks Old Layers And Boiler For Sales At A Cheaper Rate Contact 09038510871

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.