Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos (60144 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Kenney Rodriguez Apologizes To Uche Jombo For The Breakup Rumors Flying Around / Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Amagite(m): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Loved Up Photos Of Uche Jombo’s Husband And His Alleged New Girlfriend Surfaces

On June 20th, LailasBlog reported that Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo removed her Puerto Rican husband, Kenney Rodriguez’s name from her Instagram page.

The actress denied having any marital crisis after the post went viral saying she’s just keeping her marriage off social media. But most of her followers questioned what connection the name removal had with keeping her marriage off the media.

According to a TCS source, Uche’s husband Kenney is dating a 22-year old African American student Teresa and the duo have been spotted out and about on romantic dates in Dallas where he is based.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/loved-photos-uche-jombos-husband-kenny-alleged-new-girlfriend.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Amagite(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
More....

1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Celebrities Sha?ka fi s'enu dake..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
E don happen! lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ellahzy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
some people can sha poke nose into other people's business... see details!!

Grinding stone fall on them

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by dacovajnr: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na everything wey get beginning get ending.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
I won't blame the man. The man is abroad while uche resides in Nigeria. Which kain yeye marriage be that!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Cholls(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:
I won't blame the man. The man is abroad while uche resides in Nigeria. Which kain yeye marriage be that!
my brother preach abeg........sey dat one na marriage.......abeg live and lets live......like say we no know wantin those so called yeyebrity dey do to stay relevant......all na packaged plan she just look for someone far from home she can use and dump..... Jombo u get sense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
maka y put eye dia bros?

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
dollytino4real:
maka y put eye dia bros?

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by amber222(f): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oro ti pe si je undecidedOro ti pe si je

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
Celebrities Sha?ka fi s'enu dake..

See how you type the language with correct punctuation grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Ishilove: 1:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Hiaaaan! Humon beings! Humon beings!! See Judas friend giving bloggers the scoop. Lesson learned here: it's those who are close to you that can harm you. embarassed

As for Uche, e pele o. We should never compare our relationships, marital or otherwise to any of these social media relationships because one may never know what is going on in the background.

While they are busy gushing about their perfect love lives, plans are going on underneath to return bride price, or there's one side chick somewhere frying akara or pancake (worrefa) in the man's house.

Asko. Mscheeeew.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Ishilove: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Celebrity marriages seem to be like cards built on shifting sand. One small puff of wind and everything comes crashing down.

So what has Uche gained from this marriage to a handsome younger man? A child. Nothing else.

Maybe this is what she wanted all along because I don't understand the kind of marriage where wife is living in one continent and husband is living in another.

Wo, abeg wetin consine me.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Blackfire(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2017
There is a big difference between wedding and marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ojibole(m): 3:26am On Jul 02, 2017
Later they will say it's naija men that aren't faithful

9 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nutase: 3:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Laila you are a married woman ooo.
Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

9 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Atakata(f): 3:42am On Jul 02, 2017
coolcatty:
I will say the truth and shame the devil...

This new girl is hawt for days ooo....she looks jovial,playful and has A1 seeexxx game....clean skin....lovely smile and personality compared to uche and her masculine voice,stubborn face and akpu yam legs....TBH uche has nothing on her.
you sit at home in naija and type what u are not sure of,forget the outlook . You don't know Akata very well cos if u do u will forget the outlook. no be by pretty face or hot body. fear Akata

34 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by ModusOperandi(f): 3:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Cele perfume lasts longer than celebrity marriages shocked

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by sisisioge: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2017
We all get our own for bodi! So her marriage crashed, so what? You all most definitely have perfect spouses whether or not you are celebrities! Whew!

Uche Pele o...sheets really happens. Some of us ridiculing you right now can't even keep a bf/gf let alone a husband/wife yet we talk. Now it's your turn...who knows who next? It is well.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Tuham:

See how you type the language with correct punctuation grin
Before nko? I be correct aFUNja!

3 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Na dry fasting this African American girl need....
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by tunde82seidat(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=coolcatty post=58033912]

Every man wants peace of mind....respect and Appreciation from his woman...most Nigerian women lack these attributes....they are so stubborn,unfaithful and a huge negative to a man's state of mind and overall happiness.

I really do not blame any man that goes to in search of peace from a side chick....this life is once and should be lived to the fullest.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by tunde82seidat(f): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2017
I went via most of d comments on this post n I was marvelled ,I think our thinking is messed up,if not y blaming uche jumbo when obviously ( at least from what we can see for now)the husband cheated on her.You ppl just created 1001 reasons d husband cheated without knowing their history o.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by policy12: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2017
What is happening this days to most marriages, where do we go wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by coolcatty: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2017
tunde82seidat:
I went via most of d comments on this post n I was marvelled ,I think our thinking is messed up,if not y blaming uche jumbo when obviously ( at least from what we can see for now)the husband cheated on her.You ppl just created 1001 reasons d husband cheated without knowing their history o.

Get married....stay married for 2years and then come back and slowly re-read this your statement.

You need to realize that there is more to a man's state of mind than a pretty faced woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by DAramis: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=Atakata post=58035647]
you sit at home in naija and type what u are not sure of,forget the outlook . You don't know Akata very well cos if u do u will forget the outlook. no be by pretty face or hot body. fear Akata [/Quote]
True.

1 Like

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by veekid(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Banana fall on them
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by Despacito: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2017
See boobi shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by sakalisis(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2017
cool
Re: Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos by johnstar(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brother preach abeg........sey dat one na marriage.......abeg live and lets live......like say we no know wantin those so called yeyebrity dey do to stay relevant......all na packaged plan she just look for someone far from home she can use and dump..... Jombo u get sense.

She used and dump him?? Weytn dis one dey talk

Hu go cry last, d guy don get anoda babe na

U dey talk sh1t even ur nyash dey jealous ur mowt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Twerks To Davido's 'Fall' In A Private Jet (Video) / Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.