Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

An Affordable Editing Service Just For You!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / An Affordable Editing Service Just For You!!! (397 Views)

Professional Editing Services Available Just For YOU! / Premium Editing Service: Free / Say Hello To An Affordable Editing Service With Extra Goodies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Affordable Editing Service Just For You!!! by graphicsdelight(f): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2017

You come across a book with a five-star cover. You pick it up with high hopes, but you’re barely even halfway through the first page when your face contorts into a grimace. You’re trying so hard to enjoy the book, but a fierce headache rears up, thanks to you overworking your brain.
No book should be stressful to read. No book should annoy its readers with improper punctuation and grammar. Every book must have a decent, pleasant flow. Words must belong with each other, and in the right context.
Your book deserves a chance to be the best it can be. My editing service acts like a vacuum cleaner, sucking in your inadequacies and discarding them.

CALL FOR ACTION
If you are interested in taking your book to the next level (with an editor who’s passionate about your fictional world), please indicate your interest by dropping a comment.
You will be required to send the first 1, 000 words of your manuscript which will be edited for free. This will get you acquainted with my editing skill and will serve as a basis for evaluating the quality of my work, this helping you arrive at your purchase decision (or otherwise).
And when you do hire my editing service, you’ll do so with the confidence that you’ll get the full value of your money.

PRICING POLICY
My editing service is priced at N0.2 per word. From 50, 000 words and above, there will be a discount of 10%.

PAYMENT
Payments below N1000 are to be made via MTN and Etisalat recharge cards.
Payments above N1000 are to be made via bank transfer to the account that will be provided after your order.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Writer? / I Need A Cover Designer For My Book On Amazon / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.