Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

When Your Female Boss Wants U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Boss Wants U (6383 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Female Boss Wants U by dbigrod(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2010
[size=16pt]guys/babe,

am really confused.my immediate boss who is a female is being too friendly.she travelled to d uk last december and bought me chelsea branded items - jug and shirts.she always want to discuss with me.there is dis lustful way she look at me always which makes me uncomfortable.i once heard a female co- worker say that she (my immedate boss) said dat she likes me.she is married and in her thirties.i cant date a married woman.dont know hw to kill her likeness for me cos am uncomfortable with it.guys/babes,pls i need ur advice cos i am clueless on what to do when `things gets strong`.
[/size]
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by sistajay(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ezi. . .  .carry your Bible wit ya at all times, let her know your faith cannot allow you to go with a married woman. Start preachin to her! I bet she heard you have a big rod!  cheesy
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by oluking: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2010
sista u harsh o o.how did u you come up with dat
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by sesman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt][color=#000099]guys/babe,

am really confused.my immediate boss who is a female is being too friendly.she travelled to d uk last december and bought me chelsea branded items - jug and shirts. she always want to discuss with me.

perhaps she wants you to become a chelsea fan grin
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by 190: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
Omo im facin the same tin @ my workin place

the woman do not want 2 let me be~

but of recent she has since dumped me for GUESS WHO

---soludo Himself,
shes says hes so lovely and has cute lips

i am going to do thanksgivin on sunday~
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by bkbaybe99: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
just show her this video, lets see how much she'll like u then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94t_4pP4_Y&feature=related
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by milkan05(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
bk_baybe99:

just show her this video, lets see how much she'll like u then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94t_4pP4_Y&feature=related

Me sef don hate you already!!! WTF WAS THAT? angry angry angry
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by afrobaby(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
I think the best way is to be as modest as possible, u dont need to tell her anything cos she has not said anything, belhave as if u dont really know what she wants, and always give her enough respect that she may become so shy to even ask for a thing like that
diplomacy is all u need, dont be too forward
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by uniqued(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2010
sista-jay:

Ezi. . . .carry your Bible wit ya at all times, let her know your faith cannot allow you to go with a married woman. Start preachin to her! I bet she heard you have a big rod! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by henryhemon(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
Y u dey worry yourself for nothing,wait untill she makes her move,pretend as if you don't know whats going,stop killing yourself for nothing jare.
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by waleski(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
D only reason i wil be uncomfortable is if my boss is old but if she is in her thirties nd makes sense omo i don hammer hey 2 much job security infact dat is wat i dey pray 4 make my boss dey make passes at me i knw dat i go play her wel
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by gabriel4u(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
waleski:

D only reason i wil be uncomfortable is if my boss is old but if she is in her thirties nd makes sense omo i don hammer hey 2 much job security infact dat is wat i dey pray 4 make my boss dey make passes at me i knw dat i go play her wel

Thank u, cos u speak out my mind!! grin shocked
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by dre11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ waleski and gabriel4u birds of a feather. until she use ur thin for juju before u go no say awuf dey run belly
for the poser wait and let her make the move. ignore all those things may you are the one reading meanings to it
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Udiculus(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hey guy,just like henry said wait 4 her 2 make a move cos d way u r seeing it might be different 4rm d way she seeing.but if she rily want u,i think u r d boom nd d guy with d most dangerous naked weapon.
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by chidipupay(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
let her make the move and make sure you turn her down, if she eventually does that cos you have lots of things to lose than gain
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
Men, Men, Men "Sighs". They think all females want them, even the ones that look like they ran through a tigers cage. lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by chidipupay(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Men, Men, Men "Sighs". They think all females want them, even the ones that look like they ran through a tigers cage. lipsrsealed
suppose it happens to be the case?
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by goodhunte(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
@poster, u r typing and masturbat@ng at the same time.
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by semid4lyfe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
waleski:

Aiye re? See your life!. . . . . . I sure sey she go generously give you some other things apart from job security.
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by googles: 1:29am On Jan 30, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Pweety4me(f): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2010
Show her ur bigrod. . . tongue
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by calabaman(m): 3:16am On Jan 30, 2010
up c h e l s e a!!!, Your boss na correct woman
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by BeautfulB(f): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2010
Small rod one gun short ina d air 4 u chelsea boss. @topic: small rod am disappointed in u, if she want some vitamine S, den show her d kind of rod u av. Nothing dey der u wey dey run mouth u no fit do d action.
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Pogistega(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2010
d bigrod You are just jumping the gun. She bought you gifts. So what? Did she ask you into her bed? Or did she try to force a kiss on you? As long as she has not cornered you in any way, nothing spoil. Stop fretting!
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by echobee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2010
i wonder o
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Dalby(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2010
Want her back undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Ify55(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2010
Pogistega:

d bigrod You are just jumping the gun. She bought you gifts. So what? Did she ask you into her bed? Or did she try to force a kiss on you? As long as she has not cornered you in any way, nothing spoil. Stop fretting!
TUFIA, she bought chelsea items. U no no sey na 4 match so dat u go score goal like drogba. May be she see ur long legs na him make she dey give u FREE KICK. Ma guy wetin u go do na 2 dey send dem over d bar cos if u score goal, guy na injury
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by Ify55(m): 12:57am On Dec 23, 2010
Pogistega:

TUFIA, she bought chelsea items. U no no sey na 4 match so dat u go score goal like drogba. May be she see ur long legs na him make she dey give u FREE KICK. Ma guy wetin u go do na 2 dey send dem over d bar cos if u score goal, guy na injury
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by laprince(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
na u dey tempt urself. cry cry

keep cool and avoid her.

carry Bible as that our sister write.

not that she is even seducing u.
did u expect her to be harsh and wicked to u.

human beings, anything thing that people do will always call for suspicion. angry angry
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by medjai(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]guys/babe,

am really confused.my immediate boss who is a female is being too friendly.she travelled to d uk last december and bought me chelsea branded items - jug and shirts.she always want to discuss with me.there is dis lustful way she look at me always which makes me uncomfortable.i once heard a female co- worker say that she (my immedate boss) said dat she likes me.she is married and in her thirties.i cant date a married woman.dont know hw to kill her likeness for me cos am uncomfortable with it.guys/babes,pls i need your advice cos i am clueless on what to do when `things gets strong`.
[/size]
Maybe you are getting things mixed up. That she went to the UK and bought you branded Chelsea stuff may not mean she has feelings for you. Personally, I think the thing here is motivation. She's using a 'Theory Y' to get the best out of you
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by MrCork3: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
hmmm, pOster is runnning for punnny, Slaker! angry
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by slap1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
Far as I can see, nothing strongly shows she wanna get down with yo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Some Black Men Treat White Women With More Respect Than Black Women? / Romancelanders Please I Need Your Suggestions / Interesting Memes In My Phone Gallery.. Happy Viewing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.