Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is Love A Crime In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love A Crime In Nigeria (2286 Views)

Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes intentionally wanting someone to suffer and go hungry with you, should be against the law. You should tie the flesh between your legs and avoid women completely. Would you want your daughter to "love" poverty? Wicked man! angry

Pls no insult and abuse abeg because we are finding out issues and how best to resolve it in the society. Thanks
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fchristo:

Pls no insult and abuse abeg because we are finding out issues and how best to resolve it in the society. Thanks

If you are broke, please leave women alone. Don't use your hands to place a curse on a woman.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by gabinogem(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fchristo:

Money then is another name for love in Nigeria
It Should'nt Have Been So, But Unfortunately, We Live In A Fvcked Up Society Where Money Controls Everything.
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes intentionally wanting someone to suffer and go hungry with you, should be against the law. You should tie the flesh between your legs and avoid women completely. Would you want your daughter to "love" poverty? Wicked man! angry

Why calling people names for no reason
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Fchristo:
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most of the girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks

Why can't we tell ourselves the truth
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2017
gabinogem:
Money spice up relationships...OP u need to make money before venturing into any serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

Stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Fchristo:
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [/b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks

Let's try and change our ways
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 4:58am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58043714]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [/b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. My crime to love Thanks
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 7:03am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Fchristo post=58043714]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [/b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. My baby just left saying i can't satisfy her desires. Thanks
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks [/b]I am asking for your kind opinion if is a crime to love a girl in Nigeria without having money. Most girls in Nigeria are always screening boys to know if the guys have money and also to make sure the guy is loaded. Please i want to know why and what is the way forward. Thanks
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Fchristo:
Defined love
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Fchristo:
Am in love without money
Re: Is Love A Crime In Nigeria by Fchristo(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2017

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Should Go And Learn How To Blow-job And Stop Injuring Our Dick. / A nairalander Pre Wedding & Wedding Pictures / Can A Guy Stay 6 Months Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.