Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For (3639 Views)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
You have the opportunity of choosing only one out of this two, which would you go for?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goat meat peppersoup.

Who catfish hepp

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by SEXONLY: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
I will go for Goat meat pepper soup.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
dingbang:
Goat meat peppersoup.

Who catfish hepp

e be like say you never tastes sweet catfish fish peppersoup before. Catfish Peppersoup with Irish potato, chop am, you go confess say Jesus is Lord. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by dingbang(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
LastMumu:

e be like say you never tastes sweet catfish fish peppersoup before. Catfish Peppersoup with Irish potato, chop am, you go confess say Jesus is Lord. cheesy
I prefer goat meat to catfish
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
I hate, detest, and abhor fish , so goat meat it is

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by UnknownT: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cos of my teeth, I go with cat fish
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by akankemi1(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Goat meat definitely

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Oladimejyy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
I dont go for cheap meat,i go for wild and expensive meat.

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by MrHenshaw: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
LastMumu:
You have the opportunity of choosing only one out of this two, which would you go for?

To compare both is not being fair to Goat.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
UnknownT:
Cos of my teeth, I go with cat fish

I figure you are old, you are probably in your late 70s. grin
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by UnknownT: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
LastMumu:

I figure you are old, you are probably in your late 70s. grin
lol....you're wrong, late 80s actually
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by uboma(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
the Catfish pepper soup is okay for me.
Barman, bring some chilled bottles of beer for me and the op.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
uboma:
the Catfish pepper soup is okay for me.

Barman, bring some chilled bottles of beer for me and the op.

Lol, Catfish Peppersoup and a bottle of chilled beer is great, but Goat meat peppersoup and a cup of fresh palm wine is better. grin
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by uboma(m): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol, Catfish Peppersoup and a bottle of chilled beer is great, but Goat meat peppersoup and a cup of fresh palm wine is better. grin

lol.

I only drink undiluted Palm wine when I visit the Southeast part of Nigeria.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
i love fish but I would go for the goat meat peppersoup.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
WiredLeggings:
i love fish but I would go for the goat meat peppersoup.

I hope you know that recent studies by scientists confirms that 90% of people who love goat meat were goats in their previous lives. grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by ejykzy: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't need d both rather I will settle for crocodile p.soup with bottles of chilled HERO...:hahaha heroshima
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2017
LastMumu:

I hope you know that recent studies by scientists confirms that 90% of people who love host meat were goats in their previous lives. grin
hehehe
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hate catfish, I hate catfish peppersoup.
I don't like goat meat either _ but it's the lesser evil here. I will go for goat meat peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Probz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm cool with either but the bones put me off Point and Kill. I'll still take either with agidi and a beer
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
PaperLace:
I hate catfish, I hate catfish peppersoup.
I don't like goat meat either _ but it's the lesser evil here. I will go for goat meat peppersoup.

Will you keep kwayet! angry
So which peppersoup do you like? I guess the one with rat meat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Probz:
I'm cool with either but the bones put me off Point and Kill. I'll still take either with agidi and a beer
If you had to take only one out of the two, which would you go for?
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Probz(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2017
LastMumu:

If you had to take only one out of the two, which would you go for?
I answered already but anu ewu.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by toastedbread: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
goat meat on repeat
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by toastedbread: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
LastMumu:

same with goat meat. when minced into smaller parts and cooked with irish potato, you go speak swahili.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by toastedbread: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
UnknownT:
lol....you're wrong, late 80s actually

late eighties and you no fit chop meat? quit joking bro.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
goat soup. Though I'm to have a pet goat lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
LastMumu:

Will you keep kwayet! angry
So which peppersoup do you like? I guess the one with rat meat. grin
Hehehe. You're so aggressive cheesy
I like the one with shaki, roundabout, fuku ,etc.
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
toastedbread:

same with goat meat. when minced into smaller parts and cooked with irish potato, you go speak swahili.
I'll try this
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
I'll try this

No be you, you go try everything before na. cheesy
Re: Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
LastMumu:

No be you, you go try everything before na. cheesy
Can't wait to try it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor / See The Cat Fish I Bought For 3k (pic) / We Bet N30K That You Can't Give The Correct English Name Of This. Try Yours....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.