₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,001 members, 3,969,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 11:55 PM

No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly (30894 Views)

Pls Help Me, Am Dying Slowly / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) / Scientists Are On The Brink Of Restoring Sight To The Blind With This (photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly by CrescentMoon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16
khiaa:

Marine being? Can you explain?

I noticed that you are either sarcastic or have no idea that magic is real. I'm a scientist born and bred in Nigeria. I want to assure you that magic is real because I witnessed the workings firsthand.
Re: No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly by khiaa(f): 11:59pm On Jul 16
CrescentMoon:

I noticed that you are either sarcastic or have no idea that magic is real. I'm a scientist born and bred in Nigeria. I want to assure you that magic is real because I witnessed the workings firsthand.
What exactly did you witness? One lady on this site said that she witnessed a bird changing into a human being, I guess you believe that too. grin You being a scientist proves nothing.
Re: No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly by CrescentMoon(m): 3:45am On Jul 17
khiaa:

What exactly did you witness? One lady on this site said that she witnessed a bird changing into a human being, I guess you believe that too. grin You being a scientist proves nothing.

There is charm that makes one Invincible to cutlasses or axes. To test it's efficacy, it was put under a pap and I was asked to cut the pap into 2 with cutlass. You know how soft a wrap of pap is? When hit with cutlass, it bounced back without a mark on the pap. Satisfied?
Re: No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly by khiaa(f): 5:34am On Jul 17
CrescentMoon:

There is charm that makes one Invincible to cutlasses or axes. To test it's efficacy, it was put under a pap and I was asked to cut the pap into 2 with cutlass. You know how soft a wrap of pap is? When hit with cutlass, it bounced back without a mark on the pap. Satisfied?

You are very gullible. No I'm not satisfied, unless you can tell me that you saw someone flying on their own not in a plane , shape changing, head spinning around or turning nonhuman, there will be disbelief here, and what is a pap?
Re: No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly by Finelinks: 5:59pm On Dec 07
CeejayCharles:
Looks like something i have been dealing with bro. Do all test and everything willbe okay.

Go to the hospital. Run a test for H.Pylori If it comes back Positive, email me and i will tell u what have helped me eradicate it as triple therapy did no jack for me and all those cimetidine you are taking are useless trust me - i've been on this for the past 10yrs and just sucessfully eradicated h pylori

ceejay@ceejaycharles.com

Ceejay pls post it here.

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? / Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.