Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me (44800 Views)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by swiz123(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
When oppression becomes law, resistance becomes duty.. Badoo beware!

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Who dreads help?? Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Originality007: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

What if I'm a Rastafarian and live in Ikorodu? grin

Just simply tell dem u are a rastaferian, But only if u have chance to explain sa...
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
LOL.. NAwa o
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by manikspears: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Simple,go there around 11:30 tonight with an axe to find out,then come back and tell us tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Khodorkovsky(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Everyone is on high alert now.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by richard58: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
ekensi01:
why[b <font size="+7"]ggggvvvvv[/b] people in dread? cry
<font size="6">..vgfffccff.</font>
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Thedruggist: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Which kind zoo be dis
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
it has become that bad that the people are suspicious of anybody that looks rough...
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by realceeg(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Descendants of Bob Marley .. grin..get ready cos they hv awaken the master of dreadlocks ..heheheh..

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by harriet412(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
tutudesz:
The real badoos will also join in beating innocent people

I'm telling u..
May God help us .
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Tamarapetty(f): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol, rasta farian ko, rasta fried rice ni

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by cytell56: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dauda21:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL1-yj9S7aM/WVjuanfH4YI/AAAAAAAMweI/YhdM9Bq7unYfl03J5rioUiXOqTcInZ7pACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

According to twitter user, @IamPhikayo the manhunt for Badoo gang members in Ikorodu has reached a new level.
He says, 'people if you are on dreads please avoid Ikorodu for now,you will be tagged as a Badoo gang member,a friend almost got killed this morning'. See the rest of his tweets after the cut...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CPAh9rUpJxc/WVjubZSCYtI/AAAAAAAMweM/oRyzzwCkl2UX1qhtgDFZ1FmhC6b-Y66pwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid.html

That is the problem of jungle justice, the innocent may suffer

2 Likes

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Lanry1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ok oh Ok oh
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Bakrabas: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Those people with Dreads I used to call them "Artificial Were" man made madness. Those people with Dada I call them "choose to be mad" those are the people under spiritual enslavement due to one stupid doctrine. I know some chronic mad men/women that their Dreads are even better than those artificial mad Men and women. God created human beings perfectly but human beings decided to condemn the work of God on them.

I pity those Celestial, Cherubim and Rastafarian fellows. I think it's high time you think from your thinking faculties and cure yourself from a spiritual schizophrenia.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Bus op come, me that I'm carryed dreeds came from heaven should not go too mine house on ewekoro abi undecided undecided

Cus I'm carryed dreed I we no visit mine house on ewekoro again undecided..........no sense talk angry

Ur user name is adaksbullet. So obviously, U are not a gentleman.

U want to take Ur hardened looks & hardened character to an annoyingly victimized community.

Or else U plan to take Ur hair back to heaven very soon U better make a smart conclusion quickly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by EmekaBlue(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Cele church wey come full ikorodu nko? With their Dada hair up and down
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Somatic(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
nerodenero:
That's the effect of jungle justice.

Who can blame the residents for carrying out jungle justice on Badoo groups or anybody or thing that looks anything close to them when the Nigeria Police has assumed 'siddon look' and left the masses to be slaughtered endlessly by these demons?

I blame the State Government for all the deaths recorded in Ikorodu by Badoo. The security have failed the people resident there.

They were busy fawning over themselves on Evans' capture while Ikorodu and her environs were burning.

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
kolafolabi:
Your look actually determines who you are.

shey Evan's look determined who he was ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by mKc9ET(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is what happen in a failed country that police cannot protect human life
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
I know for sure that some innocent guy would have been lynched during this badoo lynchings.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by GeoOla25(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry
Ikorodu beaten fall on you.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by eshope(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
yes it's true... even black dress self is risky for now in Ikorodu just be won!!
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nathaniel79(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
madgoat:

Then we will soon see graphic pictures of u on nairaland grin grin grin

Lol...you be reaaal madgoat I swear..
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Eportal123: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
This life is lot fair!
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by banmee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
nerodenero:
That's the effect of jungle justice.

Who can blame the residents for carrying out jungle justice on Badoo groups or anybody or thing that looks anything close to them when the Nigeria Police has assumed 'siddon look' and left the masses to be slaughtered endlessly by these demons?

I blame the State Government for all the deaths recorded in Ikorodu by Badoo. The security have failed the people resident there.

In other words: In Nigeria, you have to be an animal to survive in it.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by symbianDON(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
as you are dressed so shall you be addressed...if your friend had been decently dressed he wouldn't have been wrongly tagged a badoo!
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by WebSurfer(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
kolafolabi:
Your look actually determines who you are.
shut up
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by marooh: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
I dey craze ?
With this heat and hunger in nig?
anybody with dread this time around is somehow crase!.

Prayer point
Make barbing money no lackfor MOD cry
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by vivalavida(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
GOOD ADVICE, Ikorodu Youths Take Action Against Popular Badoo Group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFbSM9lXX3Y

Because of that ur dp ehn, I fit forget biafra follow u oo
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Amedak(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don't know why people do dread and tattoos, they always look like a tout to me. People address you the way you dress...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod (photos) / Fake Sylvester Stallone Bags Two Years Imprisonment Over $200 Internet Fraud / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.