Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me (44868 Views)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / If You Are On Dreads, Please Avoid Ikorodu For Now – Twitter User. See Why / Badoo Gang Kills Family Of 5 Including Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu [Graphics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Franchise21(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Bus op come, me that I'm carryed dreeds came from heaven should not go too mine house on ewekoro abi undecided undecided

Cus I'm carryed dreed I we no visit mine house on ewekoro again undecided..........no sense talk angry
Ooh! U reside in d land of limestone? cheesy
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by godson4u79(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Then you are just a step away from been lynched and burnt alive.. Good luck to you

OrestesDante:
angry

What if I'm a Rastafarian and live in Ikorodu? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Godfullsam(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

If you are rastafriedrice living in ikorodu you better run for ur life.

Ikorudu youths gat no chill

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by ipledge10(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
ekensi01:
why people in dread? cry
The most stupid question ever. why can't people people be on dread? Everybody should have freedom to what they do to their hair
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by okriches(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
So basket mouth should avoid ikorodu?
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Relocate my brother.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by whizzyleejr(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Person no fit do the hairstyle he like in peace, all the badoo gangs wey dem catch wey i see nah either dem barb lowcut or dem get bald head
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by undisputedgbola(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
Bus op come, me that I'm carryed dreeds came from heaven should not go too mine house on ewekoro abi undecided undecided

Cus I'm carryed dreed I we no visit mine house on ewekoro again undecided..........no sense talk angry

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Ten06(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
What is your friend doing with dreadlocks? God save am. He should go and cut the dread cos the next time he will be caught he may not be lucky
Dauda21:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL1-yj9S7aM/WVjuanfH4YI/AAAAAAAMweI/YhdM9Bq7unYfl03J5rioUiXOqTcInZ7pACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

According to twitter user, @IamPhikayo the manhunt for Badoo gang members in Ikorodu has reached a new level.
He says, 'people if you are on dreads please avoid Ikorodu for now,you will be tagged as a Badoo gang member,a friend almost got killed this morning'. See the rest of his tweets after the cut...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CPAh9rUpJxc/WVjubZSCYtI/AAAAAAAMweM/oRyzzwCkl2UX1qhtgDFZ1FmhC6b-Y66pwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid.html
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by praxisnetworks: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Send you to heaven...let jah decide..

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Kingpee2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
See the stupid thing Olamide has caused with his name called Badoo,stupid things being tagged to his name .I knew that name would lead people astray at the long run ...Badoo nonsense...
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by praxisnetworks: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
swiz123:
When oppression becomes law, resistance becomes duty.. Badoo beware!

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by ekensi01: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipledge10:
The most stupid question ever. why can't people people be on dread? Everybody should have freedom to what they do to their hair
i neva knew people are stupid until i saw ur mention. Just read what you wrote again
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bakrabas:
Those people with Dreads I used to call them "Artificial Were" man made madness. Those people with Dada I call them "choose to be mad" those are the people under spiritual enslavement due to one stupid doctrine. I know some chronic mad men/women that their Dreads are even better than those artificial mad Men and women. God created human beings perfectly but human beings decided to condemn the work of God on them.

I pity those Celestial, Cherubim and Rastafarian fellows. I think it's high time you think from your thinking faculties and cure yourself from a spiritual schizophrenia.
your stupidityyyy is plc... U are the dumbessst person of the millennium.. Did Evans kidnap your brain?or you were born like diz If God created people like that and you believe so.. Please explain why he instructed that no scissors should ever touch samson's hair..? You've got to see a doctor ASAP.. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by muller101(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

na die be that nah
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by enomakos(m): 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry
you are on your own

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by huntax(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:

Oh boy, this your grammar giddi gan o, shooooo. Are you sure you read this?

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by ipledge10(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
ekensi01:
i neva knew people are stupid until i saw ur mention. Just read what you wrote again
sorry, I guess I misread it, I thought you wrote "why are people in dread?"
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by fiona14: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
yes becuz i live in ikorodu and we r all scared, suddenly i have turned to a prayer warrior over night, i and my family sleep with fear. we close our windows every night either there is nepa or not. even if me personaly suspected any of my neighbor doing anytin suspicious i call onyabo. bcuz dis badoo tin is gettn out of hand.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lobatan!!hehehehehehe
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

u own don do be dat grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by NairalandAsasin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
adaksbullet:

Stop smoking IGALA weed
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by tballeyy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

don t worri jus go der, by D tim oyabo guyz handin ur life wil neva d sam then u will b biafran not a rasta
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by InvertedHammer: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dauda21:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rL1-yj9S7aM/WVjuanfH4YI/AAAAAAAMweI/YhdM9Bq7unYfl03J5rioUiXOqTcInZ7pACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

According to twitter user, @IamPhikayo the manhunt for Badoo gang members in Ikorodu has reached a new level.
He says, 'people if you are on dreads please avoid Ikorodu for now,you will be tagged as a Badoo gang member,a friend almost got killed this morning'. See the rest of his tweets after the cut...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CPAh9rUpJxc/WVjubZSCYtI/AAAAAAAMweM/oRyzzwCkl2UX1qhtgDFZ1FmhC6b-Y66pwCLcBGAs/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

MORE @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/if-you-are-on-dreads-please-avoid.html

His friend was almost killed because of dreads.

You can imagine the idiot that will show up with ear rings on one or both ears. grin grin grin. They will burn him instantly to prove that America and Nigeria no be the same. Tattoos? That is a sure banker! You must meet your maker.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by mokane28: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
guy it's been long i commented on Nairaland but this your comment is truly hilarious grin may sense fall on the ikorodu residents like coconut LOL
tutudesz:
The real badoos will also join in beating innocent people
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by selfmadeboss: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
i always said that most of the people burnt are innocent.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
I plait my hair and I drive a 2016 4matic Benz SUV should I Avoid ikorodu Area too?
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by dipznano: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
kolafolabi:
Your look actually determines who you are.

You judge a book by its cover??
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
what about females with dreads? or is it only men who are suspected Badoo gang members? how are they sure the gangs are not those beautiful ladies living in ikorodu
Rubbish country full with loonies
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by princessayesha(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
The peaceful south smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by labonita1(f): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
sukkot:
lmao is a gaju

better yet just cut the dreads. i guess dreads is more important than life for some pipo
my dear, is not funny

many people are dead for what they know nothing about. Having a dread doesn't make one a bad person, we're so quick to judge people by their look.

God i hate this country, we're full of hate and wickedness.
Re: If You Are On Dreads Please Avoid Ikorodu, You Will Be Tagged As A Badoo Gang Me by labonita1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
symbianDON:
as you are dressed so shall you be addressed...if your friend had been decently dressed he wouldn't have been wrongly tagged a badoo!
mind you, we're taking about a guy here and not a lady, so because he's not properly dressed he should be accused and burn to dealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.