Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

**fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** (1608 Views)

Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
*****FICTION*****
**LIFE WITH DESPERATE GIRLS!**

Alrights reserved, this story is protected under the law of Nigeria.

So, do not republish this story anywhere without notifying me.
You can reach me @ praisejoshua8@gmail.com
or

09073049466(txt msg only)

This fiction have been written based on the doctrines and beliefs of Christianity and Islam for the understanding and pleasure of all readers. Your criticisms, evaluation, contributions, and praise are welcome.

PEACE!

THE CHRISTIAN. EP. 1

My name is Luke. I hail from Abia state. I am a Xtian from birth( Infact, I be xtian inside my mama belle before she born me) My father is a pastor and we go to church. At times I normally pray in the church(Infact, if I pray for you eh, any demonic spirit wey dey ya body go pick race)We are very religious in my family. I was nicknamed Pastor Lukumo by my friends. Adults simply call me Pastor Luke.
Well, I no go lie for una coz when I dey my mama belle, na Pastor i dey dream to be for this life.
So, the people that gave me that nickname were right. My friends, I hail una ooo!

Although, i was aiming to become a Pastor but my problem from beginning have been girls!! girls!! girls!! woman!! woman!! girls!! woman!!! girls!. Infact, he be like say my body was created with magnet to always attract the opposite s*x. Including mature women and ladies. This have been my problem till date.

****************;
It all began from my childhood days....

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** by eazykolobo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
I don carry 1st seat 2day....let d story roll dude....nd don't dash our anticipation oooo.....else...na dat pastor u go bcum last last
Re: **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
****THE CHRISTIAN. EP. 2****

It was a goood saturday morning. I and my friends were playing outside my father's large compound. Like I said earlier, my father was a pastor. We had a big compound where we normally do fellowship. This was our own church and my dad was the founder. If you come our church by then and God no answer ya prayer, then know say you be devil for yourself because, even witch dey confess and get delivered in our church. My mum is a prophetess and when she start with dem, dem go scatter everywhere.
I and my friends were playing hide and seek
So, on this fateful morning,

"Luke!! Luke!!....." My mum was calling me from inside the house.

"Maaaaaa!!!!!" I replied after hearing her scream my name madly the third time.
"Come and go and buy akpu for your papa!"

She commanded from inside.

Me: I dey come now now make i run go buy akpu for my papa.(i told my friends before running into the house to answer my mum's call.
Re: **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** by eazykolobo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abeg naw, long updates needed....9ce story bro....am stil waitin 4 dat part wey dey make JT rise
Re: **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Oya oo. easykolobo, i don drop another episode. Please, help me invite evrybody.

**My life with desperate girls. EPISODE 3.**

I was running to the mama shop to buy the fufu for my father. Infact, i was running with superman speed. When I got to the place, i greeted the mama
Me: Mama, good morning. I want to buy fufu.
Mama: good morning my son. How much fufu u wan buy?
Me: 150 naira own.
The mama quickly packaged the fufu for me in a small nylon, and i set to run like a superman when I heard my name being called sweetly by a lady or maybe a girl. I turned back to see who was calling me, only to see a beautiful damsel smiling. She was sitting in the mama shop. I surveyed her body up to down infact, this lady was endowed. Had it been i was not a ten years old boy by then, my JT for don rise and start to dance 'shoki'. This lady was an angel i think. She had a large brest which had protruding nipples. It stood like that of 'kim kadashian'. While i was light in complexion, she was jet black. I stood gazing innocently with my eyes on her volumptous brest. (My JT neva start to rise by then because i neva reach age of puberty) But I was only admiring her beauty and amazed on seeing her huge brest)

Lady: Luke boy, how are you?
She startled me because, i was now carried away looking at her brest.
I answered her shyly.
Me: I am ... fine ma
Lady: I can see. How is mummy and daddy?
Me: They are fine ma.
Lady: Okay. I can see that u are in a hurry. Let me introduce myself to u.
My name is Chioma. I am second mama's daughter( mama was now smiling) Mama was the one who told me about you. I just came back from school. You are a very handsome boy.(she was now smiling in a way i couldnt understand)
Me: thank you, aunty Chioma. You are a very beautiful lady.
Chioma: Thanks dear. I am just 17 years old.
Me: I am 10 years old.
Chioma: Your mum would be very angry by now since you have not goone home to deliver the fufu. I can see your dad fuming with hunger and anger.

i laughed
Me: You must be a prophetess!
Chioma: yes oo. pls go home. Can you come back later to play with me?
Me: Yes! Aunty...
I started running home with superman speed.
Chioma: I will be xpecting you ooo!

She shouted from the distance. I waved my hand signalling, 'trust me'.

When I got home that day, truly the hunger had almost consumed my dad. My mum was waiting for me outside with eba turning stick. She was standing like big show. Her legs were wide spread, her hands akimbo. Her face was as strong as the face of guru maragi.
"Chai!! My own don don today ooo!!" I screamed in my heart which was now beating in high life beat.

TO BE CONTINUED

(1) (Reply)

Using The Law Of Attraction To Attract Money / The Great Nigerian Comics Survey / Lessons In Love: Monday- A Story By Kayode Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.