Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (220551 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by BlueMags(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2017
BlueMags:
Pls how do I change my background to dark and the texts to be white, like when am scrolling contacts and typing messages?
thanks.

sorry, this was meant for hot 4 pro thread.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by carlede: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Really love the note 4.. hope we get the Oreo updat
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ABIDOW96(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2017
Pls is there any whatsapp group for note 4/pro.... Plus, if yes, add me 08079781876
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by femotechno(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Pls. I need an explanation for this.

I do play pes club manager for hours on my formal hot 4 with 2g ram without crashing

So....

Why is the pes club manager crashing upon playing on note 4 with 3g ram with a higher processor.

What is the reason for this before I conclude I wasted my money.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by stevewheezy(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Olanireti:
If note 4 pro has 3G ram, 32g rom, I can get it.

Currently using Hot 4. Anything below 3Gig RAM, 32Gig ROM, I can't buy it

Not that 2 GB RAMs are bad afterall....
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by SaintUlot: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Who is using note 4 pro in ibadan? If you are using note 4 pro in ibadan, contact me on whatsapp :08035537864, or drop ur contact
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by calabaman(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
my note 4 pro is not FAST CHARGING

PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
calabaman:
my note 4 pro is not FAST CHARGING
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Calm down. What's the Situation?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nma4eva(f): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please each time I press my back key esp while on Instagram, it seems my note 4 pro double press and takes me completely out of the Instagram, what's the cause? Its so annoying cus Instagram always refreshes once one leaves and returns.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nma4eva:
Please each time I press my back key esp while on Instagram, it seems my note 4 pro double press and takes me completely out of the Instagram, what's the cause? Its so annoying cus Instagram always refreshes once one leaves and returns.
I think that's a major problem, I experience that too.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nma4eva(f): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Vicvalentine:

I think that's a major problem, I experience that too.

Do you use screen guard? Cus I am thinking it's the cause of mine
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by johnstar(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
SaintUlot:
Who is using note 4 pro in ibadan? If you are using note 4 pro in ibadan, contact me on whatsapp :08035537864, or drop ur contact

Why?..u wn Robb d person phone??
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nma4eva:

Do you use screen guard? Cus I am thinking it's the cause of mine

Yeah, it happens with screenguard, when i tried tempared glass on it ,I noticed that stuff.

But now using the normal screenguard that came with d phone , packaged in the cartoon.
Still dsame ish. Back double presses in some occasions.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nma4eva(f): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vicvalentine:

Yeah, it happens with screenguard, when i tried tempared glass on it ,I noticed that stuff.

But now using the normal screenguard that came with d phone , packaged in the cartoon.
Still dsame ish. Back double presses in some occasions.

Using the normal screen guard that came with the phone since this morning, and its seems better if I press the backward key without force.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nma4eva:

Using the normal screen guard that came with the phone since this morning, and its seems better if I press the backward key without force.

Maybe I think it happens when pressure is applied .

My thought thou.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Vicvalentine:

My thought thou.
grin
Vicvalentine:

My thought thou.
���� "Force touch" Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
adeboyewareez:

grin

����
"Force touch"
Lwkm

Yeah, I think, just confused of what the problem might be.
Although av adapted to the ish
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Gptech(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Vicvalentine:

Have u been able to get a fitted tempered glass for the note 4pro
You can't get a fitted screen guard for it because the screen is 2.5D ( meaning it's curved at the edges). It's not possible to make a curved tampered glass to fit the entire screen for now because glass is very brittle. To get those whitish air bubbles off your screen after installing the screen guard, try and lay your hands on this, works like magic.
5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Irenemmeso(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gptech:

You can't get a fitted screen guard for it because the screen is 2.5D ( meaning it's curved at the edges). It's not possible to make a curved tampered glass to fit the entire screen for now because glass is very brittle. To get those whitish air bubbles off your screen after installing the screen guard, try and lay your hands on this, works like magic.
5/pcs 2.5D phone screen protection glass repair glue White side repair For iPhone xiaomi redmi 4 4x 6 7 s White Border Eliminat
http://s.aliexpress.com/z63UfIb2
(from AliExpress Android)
same thing happened to my infinix s2
I bought another one thing the person didn't put it well, but the air bubbles was still at the edges
what if I put the normal screen guard it came with. would the air bubbles still be there?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Gptech(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Irenemmeso:
same thing happened to my infinix s2
I bought another one thing the person didn't put it well, but the air bubbles was still at the edges
what if I put the normal screen guard it came with. would the air bubbles still be there?
Its likely going to be there.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finally got the xpen and pouch separately from 3chub.

Slot still refuses to sell their without buying the phone.

And the phone is super slippery.

The pouch is very very big!

And they sell for N4800

We get choice? NO

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Samswags9(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nma4eva:

Why Not Use The Home Button Instead:/
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bashbif: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
How much is note 4 pro now?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
bashbif:
How much is note 4 pro now?
66k without xpen and 70k with xpen

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bada007(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
pls my new infinix note 4 is just playing through one speaker out of the two speaker,but its very load am just curious is it all note 4 or just my own.it just two days old
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
bada007:
pls my new infinix note 4 is just playing through one speaker out of the two speaker,but its very load am just curious is it all note 4 or just my own.it just two days old
It has only One speaker
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bada007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Vicvalentine:
It has only One speaker
it has two sir
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
bada007:
it has two sir

The other speaker grill is for aesthetics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.