Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (220580 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
annie17:
if you ask for direction in life, trust me you can never be lost,God bless you and your family,it worked like charm..but this infinix has wahala abeg.

Lol, you're very welcome, we're all in this together.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
youngderek1:
d performance is like that of 2500mah
u can say that again, the only consolation is the fast charge, with 30mins charging you are good to go.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Jamie1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
youngderek1:
mine does
na wa o... This one tire me, I don't format tire still the problem is there, hope they fix this.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Jamie1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Am actually happy they removed the music player, I never use those mediocre players.

Musicolet, shuttle +, Retro music are all wonderful substitutes
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yewandequeen:
u can say that again, the only consolation is the fast charge, with 30mins charging you are good to go.
yeah I noticed it charges really fast, let's just hope they roll another update for us before September sha
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Jones100: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
youngderek1:
yeah I noticed it charges really fast, let's just hope they roll another update for us before September sha

Really? It's like you haven't used note 1,2,3 before? They charge faster. This one takes about 2:10mins for full charge while the previous series take 1:30mins for full charge �
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HIScraziness(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
I have a very neat techno spark K7 2gig RAM variant for sale... 28k, holla me 08163176260
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Jones100:

Really? It's like you haven't used note 1,2,3 before? They charge faster. This one takes about 2:10mins for full charge while the previous series take 1:30mins for full charge �
really? I haven't used infinix before this one is my first
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Jones100: 5:36am On Jun 03, 2018
youngderek1:
really? I haven't used infinix before this one is my first

No wonder
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Terrikat(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2018
To me d upgrade is still okay tho and my ba3 still last long
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by FluidQueen(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2018
annie17:
Hey guys I seriously need your help, anytime I try to delete a contact save on my phone memory or anywhere else apart from my sim card, I get this error messages, and I use an infinix note 4pro
You saved your contact through Google cloud. Your Gmail. You'd need internet and 'Google contact' To delete it.

STEP 1
Go to a web browser that has your Gmail account synced to the phone. Eg, Chrome.
Then, Type in "Google Contacts " in the search box.
You'd see all your contacts placed there. You could do as you wish from there, then, It'll reflect on your phone's READ ONLY contact

Step2
this one's a little easy. Go to Google play, download Google contacts. Sync in your gmail account to the app and Simply delete whichever contact you choose to. It's very simple!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by olypharm: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2018
Gionee m6 marathon with transparent casing and follow come charger for #82,000.No scratches and dent cos it's always being protected. Chat or call 08099559889 in Lagos. Whatsapp to see pictures
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Brite02(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
There's an app called Phone Master... in this new upgrade.
All I did was I decided not to grant it permission, off any other related notification ish.
Secondly... There's Battery Optimization ish...what I did is I set the apps to Optimize (for better battery performance)

I no longer see the Phone Master at the top of my screen which is always running since I no longer granted it permission

I think this may help in battery performance and a reduction in the hotness of the phone.. ��

Why not give it a trial it may work, who knows �

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Brite02:
All I did was I decided not to grant it permission, off any other related notification ish.
Secondly... There's Battery Optimization ish...what I did is I set the apps to Optimize (for better battery performance)

I no longer see the Phone Master at the top of my screen which is always running since I no longer granted it permission

I think this may help in battery performance and a reduction in the hotness of the phone.. ��

Have you tried ultra power mode.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2018
bojbest:

Have you tried ultra power mode.
phone master has replaced ultra power.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Brite02(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2018
yes �
That's why I didn't grant it permission
Thereby reducing the hotness of phone since its no longer running in the background
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Brite02:

smart one
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrobiorah(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Most screen protector malfunctions on Note 4 pro What's the best protection for it?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Engrobiorah:
Most screen protector malfunctions on Note 4 pro
What's the best protection for it?
the screen protector limits the screen effectiveness.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by starbuck(f): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2018
Please i know my question may sound childishly, how do i make my camera to show the make of my phone when a picture is taken. .. I use note 4
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 12:46am On Jun 06, 2018
starbuck:
Please i know my question may sound childishly, how do i make my camera to show the make of my phone when a picture is taken. .. I use note 4
Turn on watermark in the camera settings go to your camera then check the settings and tick on the watermark option

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2018
starbuck:
go to ur camera, then go to settings and click on auto watermark

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by starbuck(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2018
youngderek1:
go to ur camera, then go to settings and click on auto watermark

Vicboi1:

Turn on watermark in the camera settings go to your camera then check the settings and tick on the watermark option

Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
How do I start playing music from lock screen with this gesture mode. I've slides up and down but nothing is happening
BTW I activated it in d setting
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2018
nwaobitex:
How do I start playing music from lock screen with this gesture mode. I've slides up and down but nothing is happening
BTW I activated it in d setting
make sure u must have played a song in ur music player before putting d screen off, and make sure u don't play a video before putting d screen off unless it won't play it would decide to play d video in which won't play
rebooting d phone too can cause d music not to play so all u need to do is make sure music is d last sound u played on ur phone then ur good to go
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2018
youngderek1:
make sure u must have played a song in ur music player before putting d screen off, and make sure u don't play a video before putting d screen off unless it won't play it would decide to play d video in which won't play
rebooting d phone too can cause d music not to play so all u need to do is make sure music is d last sound u played on ur phone then ur good to go
oh I get it
I noticed my press my earpiece button to start playing music nothing happens...unless music was s last thing I played
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018
And how do I lock my apps
I used manager before but now I can't find the feature
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2018
nwaobitex:
oh I get it
I noticed my press my earpiece button to start playing music nothing happens...unless music was s last thing I played
yes its d new update that made it like that, I hope they fix it soon sha
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
nwaobitex:
And how do I lock my apps
I used manager before but now I can't find the feature
app lock in now inside phone master. check your phone master app.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
app lock in now inside phone master. check your phone master app.
i checked o and I didn't see
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2018
nwaobitex:
i checked o and I didn't see
its there
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by civilserva: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello all. Does ot make sense to buy Note 4 now since it was release since last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.