Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism (40545 Views)

Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by eyinjuege: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
bigtt76:
Sometimes I wonder what the issue is with some people. They're so tribalistic in their thinking. Mikel's parents or family back home in Nigeria have not complained about his wife not visiting or them not at the lunch with Olga's family, why would the so call fan be poke nosing into his affairs!!

Fan also went on saying Amokachi is not allowed access to his kids? Where did he get that from? His thinking is Mikel should come and marry from 'home' as usual.

This incident would someday put Mikel on the edge with his wife as she would now be suspecting every call up to come and play. She would think Mikel is coming home to start sourcing for a Nigerian wife. Please its not a must to marry your tribal person and please let people marry who they want. angry

The only reason they're so concerned is so they can inherit him, if anything happens to him. If it was a Naija wife, and they're based in Naija it would be easy to dispossess his children of their inheritance.
May God grant the young man long life to look after his children.
The wife is the daughter of a billionaire in dollars. How much does Mikel have compared to her inheritance? He has got for himself a good deal, if I may say.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by scarletkinq(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
The main reason why you see men being slapped by their wives in western world without any consequence for their actions is what I just stated up there.
loooooool
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by verygudbadguy(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2017
quentin06:
Foolish man!! Look at him sitting like the houseboy, when his foot balling career is over he will lose 50% of his wealth and children and return home with ghana must go bags.

Get your bag and go to school chap. Your mates are writing NECO and you are here typing rubbish.

He-go*t!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by gokuu(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
eyinjuege:

The only reason they're so concerned is so they can inherit him, if anything happens to him. If it was a Naija wife, and they're based in Naija it would be easy to dispossess his children of their inheritance.
May God grant the young man long life to look after his children.
The wife is the daughter of a billionaire in dollars. How much does Mikel have compared to her inheritance? He has got for himself a good deal, if I may say.

Hahahahahah... I never thought of this, but I think it is plausible. They know they cannot try that disinheritance nonsense with Madam Olga (Russian girl wey tear eye). They would probably prefer a village girl whom they can bully and slap around.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by passey: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2017
What makes you think the Igbo brain is better than the Hausa brain, Mr. Superior tribe? When criminal tendency and inordinate materialistic covetousness is juxtaposed to mean superior Intelligence, I just smh! stick to the issues
Homeboiy:
Mikel no dey act like Igbo man

well, he has an Hausa brain sha

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by verygudbadguy(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

My dear, past experience teaches you to play safe in your future adventure. From past experience, we have seen how foreign footballers have been ruined by doing what Mikel is doing. Mikel case might turn out to be different...

Nobody is asking Mikel to divorce his wife. However, concerned fans or countrymen ll always get involved when their fellow countryman is heading towards a wrong direction. We are all entitle to our opinions.

If she loves him, you ll see more of Olga with her[b] in-laws[/b] rather than Mumu being seen with only Olga family.

Over the years, the same trend has always been the case before what we all fear happens.

They are not married. Stop calling her his wife biko. If she remains a baby mama for Mikel, she can't ruin his life like those of the past.

That said, if Mikel truly loves her and she reciprocates, i don't see why they can not get married. What is the essence of Pre-Nuptial that people sign these day if not to protect yourself from being ruined by a woman.

Don't also forget that the girl is from a very wealthy home. I don't see a case of gold digging here.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by TolaniLuv: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Time We Tell!! Mumu mikel
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ITCareer14: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Need a website to showcase your product? Contact the web jagabans and get a discount!!!

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ramatintin(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2017
so how does this reduce d price of garri.no bleep given
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by alvan06(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2017
The guy made a lot of sense because having child/children with European women has negative side (1)the child /children can never live or participate in any activity in Nigeria even after you're dead, (2)the child/children can never buy or build anything in Nigeria or ever see Nigeria as their home,the can never feel at home in Nigeria or do see mikel's daughters choosing Nigeria over Russia? and we all know that the joy of having children is to watch them grow and replenish your name and all,although not all cases are like that.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ALIBABAgcfr(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Evaberry:
Happy birthday girl.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Now ....what if that's the way Mikel or his family wants it? Have you forgotten how Mikel's father was kidnapped in Jos? You want him to risk bringing his family over so they fall victim? What if his parents do not want to travel abroad? What if they've visit and for security reasons, Mikel decides not to flaunt their visit?

Please lets let them live their lives joooor!

Lloydfolarin:

My dear, past experience teaches you to play safe in your future adventure. From past experience, we have seen how foreign footballers have been ruined by doing what Mikel is doing. Mikel case might turn out to be different...

Nobody is asking Mikel to divorce his wife. However, concerned fans or countrymen ll always get involved when their fellow countryman is heading towards a wrong direction. We are all entitle to our opinions.

If she loves him, you ll see more of Olga with her in-laws rather than Mumu being seen with only Olga family.

Over the years, the same trend has always been the case before what we all fear happens.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by JayB11(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mikel no dey act like Igbo man

well, he has an Hausa brain sha
Hausa brain dat took him to wia he is today, u dey here for nairaland dey struggle FTC. #Toddler.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Omoluabi16(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
lovelygurl:
Some people are just too stupid. He is obviously happy and the idiot is spewing thrash
ghen ghen
she have vex
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by encryptjay(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Champele:
You are the one with backward mentality here. if he is good to his people he wouldn't have anything to fear. what have he done for Nigeria, come go carry Russia woman join. All his money will end in Russia if you don't know.

If he's good to his people? You guys think it's all about building house and uploading pics online.
A country where politicians and Yahoo boys are heaped with praises is where you wouldn't think twice about?
He's got his reasons and you have to respect it.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Lloydfolarin: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
gokuu:
Guy, you are a really bitter fellow.
Some Nigerians with backward mentality want to enforce their warped values on everyone else. Mikel has chosen who he wants to spend his life with, it is not for others to criticize and make baseless predictions.

FYI - If a man slaps his wife in Europe, it is treated as assault and when a woman slaps her husband, it is also treated as assault.
Anyone that is slapped can sue for assault. What you see as favoritism against men is actually fair treatment.

Try to mind your business and keep your primitive mindset to your self.

Look @ this foolish fool

What a scumbag!!!

I am a boss with balls in between my legs and I don't act like sissy cos of a woman. I hold it down as a real G in any relationship... I am not in the same league with you Cunt; far above what you ever imagined of becoming in future.

It's obvious you are raised by a bitter single mum or a home where your mother is your worthless and useless dad. She has probably rendered your dad useless and turned him to a living dead. So why would you feel concern when someone seems to be touring the same path your father is already in...

It won't be a shock or big deal to you lowlifer if your wife is slapping you cos you worthlessly grow up seeing your mum slapping your worthless father in tears. What a miserable life!!!

I grew up in a proper household where family African values are taught and learnt not your warped up upbringing which is slowly destroying your generation to future generation.

Let me make it clear again that i am a boss wherever i find myself which means i am a sweet boss in my relationship. I dictate the tunes like a real man not you livind dead scumbag.

At least i have dated 2 to 3 British girls(they feel like they are the best in the world) not Russian girl but guess what, I dictate the tunes and terms of the relationship. However, If you understand that, good for you and if you don't, that's your headache.

Now Bleep off foolish living dead
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
ghen ghen
she have vex

I'm not a fan of stupidity, I think that's understandable tongue
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
what's the problem with people these days!!
is there any English like "racist much"...??
it's like we need to place English on "life support" in dis country else...
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Get your bag and go to school chap. Your mates are writing NECO and you are here typing rubbish.

He-go*t!

This is a forum for matured people not jobless brats.

Intelligent people write WAEC not NECo.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by majorbravo: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
You expect Mikel to post pics of his family on instagram so Evan's fans and apprentices could stay employed? Wasn't it you lot that kidnapped his father a couple of years ago? Nigeria isn't safe so he keeps his family off social media to protect them.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evaberry:

I actually forgot I booked Space here because of my birthday outing and birthday palava until alibabagcfr mentioned me

well my thoughts on this are simple.

I get confused anytime I see pics of Mikel obi and olga or whatever her name is... there's never another black person either male or female with them.. I strongly hold the opinion that Olga or whatever and her family are racist... it is sad that Mikel obi the milk cow doesn't realise that if his relationship with olga breaks up those twins are gone like out of his life.. they will probably turn into slay queens and ashawo because mikky the milky cow refused to train them in the African way

By calling Mike the milk cow, it means you don't know anything about Olga's family.

Happy Birthday
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ANEKE55: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
boost your account and see details below sure fixed game are you still doubting when orders are making it,Add it up and subscribe100 percent

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Blonchilli(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evaberry:

I actually forgot I booked Space here because of my birthday outing and birthday palava until alibabagcfr mentioned me

well my thoughts on this are simple.

I get confused anytime I see pics of Mikel obi and olga or whatever her name is... there's never another black person either male or female with them.. I strongly hold the opinion that Olga or whatever and her family are racist... it is sad that Mikel obi the milk cow doesn't realise that if his relationship with olga breaks up those twins are gone like out of his life.. they will probably turn into slay queens and ashawo because mikky the milky cow refused to train them in the African way
And the slay queens, dumb girls, and ashawo here weren't raised in your 'African way' abi. You will not go and borrow sense or you forgot it inside your birthday cake. Okirikpoto.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by ALIBABAgcfr(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Blonchilli:

And the slay queens, dumb girls, and ashawo here weren't raised in your 'African way' abi. You will not go and borrow sense or you forgot it inside your birthday cake. Okirikpoto.

She's right..Mumu!

No lady who is well raised would seek validation from strangers especially on the internet.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by akigbemaru: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by omar22(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
When they mention problems with interracial relationships.... the main problem here is those who couldn't mind their gaddamn business.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Blonchilli(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2017
ALIBABAgcfr:

She's right..Mumu!

No lady who is well raised would seek validation from strangers especially on the internet.
Thesame African way have raised cultist, fraud boys, a failed government and people that book space because of birthday and forget their sense inside cake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.