Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) (9072 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by marvelck: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can marry a guy who earns 100k a month and is doing other things(legit), to supplement his income. But I can't marry a man who earns 100k a month and is not doing anything to improve the situation...

Naija girl

Guess this is a wake up call to every naija guy out there. Don't relent. Even when you've made it to the top...the hustle continues.

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
You are right, dear parasite.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by eezeribe(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
I pity men who are only motivated to be successful and rich just because of women... what a demented reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by mployer(m): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
What happens to the money she is making herself.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
You formed this
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
It's all about the money grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dextology:
It's all about the motherfuçking money grin grin cheesy
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
And I can't marry a woman who ain't ready to hustle with me..!!

This is what I want...!! and if u ain't ready then get outta ma trap house..!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=whitebeard post=58053852][/quote]

It answers all things and make the world go round grin grin grin
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by daewoorazer(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Mahn.... This is epic... I wan laugh faint man

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dextology:

It answers all things and make the world go round grin grin grin
u on point bro..!! grin
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Limitless72(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol.....c ur mouth as e dey run like tap water,,, You!, wat are you doing? Abi you think sey nah house wife men dey find this days,,,? U better change ur mindset Wake up from ur slumber abi nah dream sef...

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by finalboss(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
imagine, as if Its easy .. I nor fit marry woman wey go turn liability.. you will never earn my respect if you are not ready to hustle..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by psucc(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
And a man will unknowingly get into the snare of this parasite.
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by jashar(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
... strolling casually.

But wait o,

Why is it that money seems to be the only consideration most people think about especially as it concerns marriage?

Lemme mind my business and be going.

*whistling away*

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by pweshboi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
finalboss:
imagine, as if Its easy .. I nor fit marry woman wey go turn liability.. you will never earn my respect if you are not ready to hustle..
that's just the main fact. so when it comes to money and responsibilities she now knows you're the "voltron" and "Godzilla" abi.. I when small thing happen now you will be hearing equality up and down. lazy ass girls roaming around Naija streets this days (slaying) rubbish up and down

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by pamijlove(f): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2017
jashar:
... strolling casually.

But wait o,

Why is it that money seems to be the only consideration most people think about especially as it concerns marriage?

Lemme mind my business and be going.

*whistling away*
2Timothy 3:2
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
na WA o. we Wey never get any source of income nko.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by GossipGirl1(f): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Y'all attacking her cus she said the ugly truth,,don't go and double your hustle... 100k can't take care of a man and his household cool

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by bossrillboss: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
..guy kuku cum nd kill me o.laff wan finish me here o.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by lelvin(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2017
That's not a problem if only she will make herself useful and productive too...
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by emperorsversion(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
age is most probably on your side.. i bet you will beg for half when you are over 30... happy waiting
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by emmyreelz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
mtcheww.. Mods doing their job..anything to get traffic.. You think 100k is that cheap..
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by gabi101(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
And I can't marry a woman who ain't ready to hustle with me..!!

This is what I want...!! and if u ain't ready then get outta ma trap house..!!

nice...not too familiar with them,please whose the guy/girl?
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Y'all attacking her cus she said the ugly truth,,don't go and double your hustle... 100k can't take care of a man and his household cool

It can't even take care of some men.

But that shouldn't be a condition for dating.
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Fadiga24(m): 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipGirl1:

Why not double you increase your hustle to make sure that your husband does not meet you a liability.

Marriage is not a paid vacation.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by lereinter(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
GossipGirl1:

sango bless u joor

when hushpuppi is there
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
finalboss:
Hi, bro. Can we talk? PM??
Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
did she say anything bad? what kind of life can one have with that amount? some girls can settle for that and no one is gonna kill them for doing so, it's personal choice.. 100k is too small, that's $250 for god's sake, i too cant be with a man earning that low. no insult to anyone, i simply refuse to do that, he can't give me the life i want and he can never really make me happy so what's the point? i'm not looking for dangote but i must be attracted to the guy i end up with in more ways than one, he has to be good-looking by my standards, we have to share same views and values, we have to be sexually compatible and finances must be very satisfactory by my standards, to each their own.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
GossipGirl1:

Gbenu re soun.

In Ibadan here it can get u another wife... 2 side chicks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Acting Strange / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs / My Big Brother Told Me I'm Too Flashy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.