Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less (32854 Views)

Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:

If you are so wise, u will know the message is for hustlers and not rich, the essence is to spend responsibly.
What does it pay hustler to spend more than 2 million on a wedding and after first year they cannot renew their rent.
If you are rich, u can decide to go to Jupiter, since u still hav enough to play with after.

You sef by yourself read that shii and tell.me even if you dey hustle you go use 20k do wedding.
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by Student125(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You sef by yourself read that shii and tell.me even if you dey hustle you go use 20k do wedding.
The difference BTW me and u is how we read meaning to things. Instead of concentrating on the message (#20,000), y not look for the lesson (Don't bite more than you can chew).
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Student125:

The difference BTW me and u is how we read meaning to things. Instead of concentrating on the message (#20,000), y not look for the lesson (Don't bite more than you can chew).

Every reasonable person knows that, duh!!
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by Student125(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Every reasonable person knows that, duh!!
Every reasonable, but bro.... just few are reasonable.
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by Zieristclair(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Originality007:
Chai! iroko fall on Poverty..
grin grin grin
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by bellotaofeek: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg let's hear word jare. NA every money them dey invest? undecided...once someone's mentality is different from una own una go dey foam for mouth dey spread like python wey no get poison. I repeat again POVERTY MENTALITY!!! Come and beat me, Deep thinker.

I ain't your daddy nigga! Can't beat you na . grin.
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by ImaIma1(f): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
My people call it "etok syndrome". Etok means small.

"Let me manage my small money...small car".."let me marry my small wife...and live and manage our small house"
When people just like to think small as if they dont intend to move up. No ambition.
Re: How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less by Opinionated: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
sixtus3606:

Baba...you have done well sir! grin

BTW...make i kukuma budget 100k. Because, i'd prefer chicken and rice to puff puff and 7up! wink cheesy

Not a bad idea, share me in the goodies too. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost? / Wedding Photos Of Yesufa Olawale, LASTMA Officer Who Lost His Sight / Hilarious Video Of Kenyan Couple Exchanging Vows Throws Internet Into Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.