Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou (2858 Views)

What Is The Chance Of Survival In A Country You Have No One To Receive You? / Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Mauritius: A Country You Need To Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Timijo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Many people grew up to like their countries because of what they are enjoying as citizens. But reverse is the case to some people, especially in this part of Africa. They grew up to understand that life is difficult in their countries. This makes them to develop a strong hatred for such countries and wish they were not born into such countries. Those who can run to other countries in pursuit of a better life have ran, while the less privilege have no choice than to stay and struggle for survival.
Have you ever said this to yourself?
I wish I was born in .......... country
If yes, then answer this question.

If you were given a chance to choose the country you were born in, which one would you have chosen?
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Russia! Or Saudi Arabia wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria ofcourse!!!

Otherwise i won't get to meet my niublitical parents & awesome siblings

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Pamilerin01(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
AFGHANISTAN
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Timijo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
I would like to be a Singaporean because everything works in Singapore, literally.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Timijo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jiang:
Nigeria ofcourse!!!

Otherwise i won't get to meet my niublitical parents & awesome siblings

grin
To slap you dey hungry me now, talk true before I wos you slap. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Timijo:
To slap you dey hungry me now, talk true before I wos you slap. grin grin grin

lol, am serious woh, my family is pride grin
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by CassieV(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Switzerland...

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Timijo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jiang:

lol, am serious woh, my family is pride grin
I like Nigeria too but I dislike the system of government.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by ifyalways(f): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sweden kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Arewa12: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
CassieV:
Switzerland...
I thought I was d only one thinking of the Swiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by austino677(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Canada cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by 2O17: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
Germany

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by czaratwork: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Canada

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by lindaayim(f): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
falklands
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by vickertony(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
United States of America
State of Tennessee precisely, but i got eye on Canada tho..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by jiangchu: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
vickertony:
United States of America

State of Tennessee precisely, but i got eye on Canada tho..

what makes tennessee special
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by netbeans1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mehn is canada o Love that country diee wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Everest1989(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Me was the United States of America...Texas or Arizona...but the dream don clear for my eyes.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by vickertony(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
jiangchu:

what makes tennessee special
Tennessee has a lot of history generally which is cool. Covered in mountains and beautiful rural areas, Tennessee is very pretty and old, then the part i love most is the weather bro,Humid climate in summer like the one in Nigeria.. i.e Rainfall..

i have read alot about Tennessee.
A particular City there, MEPHIS, intrigues me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by vickertony(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Everest1989:
Me was the United States of America...Texas or Arizona...but the dream don clear for my eyes.
Hahaha Why bro? grin

Don't give up on your dreams!
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Bifwoli: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
vickertony:

Tennessee has a lot of history generally which is cool. Covered in mountains and beautiful rural areas, Tennessee is very pretty and old, then the part i love most is the weather bro,Humid climate in summer like the one in Nigeria.. i.e Rainfall..

i have read alot about Tennessee.
A particular City there, MEPHIS, intrigues me.

I live 20min from the Tennesse border and that state is truly wonderful.The only thing i hate about it is the higher tax rates and the insane traffic jams especially Nashville. Been to Mephis once so i'm not too familiar with it.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Bifwoli: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
C'mon folks ,nobody likes to be born in the wonderful nations of North Korea ,Mauritania or Bangladesh really ?
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Fitzgeralde: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
Iceland
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by chukslawrence(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Germany

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Japan, actually I would have loved to be born in medieval Japan when they had samurais and Ninjas.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Gerrard59(m): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Timijo:
I would like to be a Singaporean because everything works in Singapore, literally.

Not as before. The trains in Singapore have been misbehaving for 2 years now.

@ The topic: Japan. There, everything, I repeat, everything works - efficiently.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by vickertony(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Bifwoli:

I live 20min from the Tennesse border and that state is truly wonderful.The only thing i hate about it is the higher tax rates and the insane traffic jams especially Nashville. Been to Mephis once so i'm not too familiar with it.
That's Lovely Bro, you are living your dream i guess,I have not been to Tennessee tho,all i wrote up there was from reading online.Nashville is popular with all those rock music bands and stuffs.Enjoy mate.
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by vickertony(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Japan, actually I would have loved to be born in medieval Japan when they had samurais and Ninjas.
I can confidently say, you love Adventure Bro grin
Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Ethiopia, because I'm Ethiopian born in Ethiopia and wants to live the rest of my life in Ethiopia and eventually die in Ethiopia. wink cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Hati13:
Ethiopia, because I'm Ethiopian born in Ethiopia and wants to live the rest of my life in Ethiopia and eventually die in Ethiopia. wink cool
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

D1O's Visa Finally Came Through: Thank God / Nigerians Doing Business In Mozambique, Zimbabwe And Namibia / I Want to Travel to Jigawa State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.