Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions (3232 Views)

Workforce Past Question For Oando Accelerated Test / Please Help Urgently With Workforce Past Questions. / Workforce Past Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi guys, please I got an aptitude test invite from Workforce
Management Centre - the firm in charge of Nigerian Breweries
Graduate Shift Trainee Recruitment, which is scheduled for 28th
of July 22nd, 2017. However, I need someone with access to their past questions in order to have a better view on how they ask their
questions.
Please anyone with requisite information of this should please
signify so that I can get my email across to the person or you can just paste the link directly so that I can download. As well,
your useful tips from experience would be appreciated. It's urgent
guyz! Tanx as I await a response.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Seen any yet?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by temmybaba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jaykizz:
Hi guys, please I got an aptitude test invite from Workforce
Management Centre - the firm in charge of Nigerian Breweries
Graduate Shift Trainee Recruitment, which is scheduled for 28th
of July 22nd, 2017. However, I need someone with access to their past questions in order to have a better view on how they ask their
questions.
Please anyone with requisite information of this should please
signify so that I can get my email across to the person or you can just paste the link directly so that I can download. As well,
your useful tips from experience would be appreciated. It's urgent
guyz! Tanx as I await a response.
Oga oooo.,Nigeria don finally finish... I can't believe Nigerian breweries s now using outsourcing firm as a medium of employment
Is it by force to cut out cost on ur staff salaries?

2 Likes

Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
temmybaba:

Oga oooo.,Nigeria don finally finish... I can't believe Nigerian breweries s now using outsourcing firm as a medium of employment

How do you mean baba?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2017
simplynace:
Seen any yet?
No.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2017
temmybaba:

NBPLC has been using Workforce for the past coule of years that I know of.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jaykizz:

NBPLC has been using Workforce for the past coule of years that I know of.

Hope you were able to attempt all?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
simplynace:

Hope you were able to attempt all?
I tried my best. Yours?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jaykizz:

I tried my best. Yours?

Same here ooo... Wish us all the best
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
How much do you know about her (NB) recruitment process?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
simplynace:
How much do you know about her (NB) recruitment process?
Not much. Just that they write tests and if one passes, the person moves to the assessment centre stage. After which documentation and medicals are done.

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
Brotherly, any news yet? I hail oooo
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
simplynace:
Brotherly, any news yet? I hail oooo
I haven't heard from them. Something tells me we should here from them this week or the next. If you hear anything, kindly let me know bro.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2017
No wahala baba...

I know of a fact that some of us who wrote the assessment wrote for a vacancy with Maltina. I know of one and he was contacted by workforce to send his Biodata...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
simplynace:
No wahala baba...

I know of a fact that some of us who wrote the assessment wrote for a vacancy with Maltina. I know of one and he was contacted by workforce to send his Biodata...
How did you get this info bro?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Jaykizz:

How did you get this info bro?

The person contacted is a husband to a colleague of mine... I suspect Workforce has started collating the results and then found out his biodata from his Intl passport (which could have been his own form of identification during the test day) was not clear; reason why he called to resend it.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
simplynace:

The person contacted is a husband to a colleague of mine... I suspect Workforce has started collating the results and then found out his biodata from his Intl passport (which could have been his own form of identification during the test day) was not clear; reason why he called to resend it.
Ok.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
simplynace:

They have started sending mails o....
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jaykizz:

They have started sending mails o....

Hope you are yet to receive yours? I'm yet to receive
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Larmee(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yet to receive a mail too
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
simplynace:

Yet to receive too...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Larmee:
Yet to receive a mail too
I think this means good news because those that received mails were the rejected ones.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Larmee(f): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmmn..
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Larmee:
Hmmmn..
Did you receive any mail yesterday?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
simplynace:

Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Larmee(f): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Jaykizz post=60529961]
Did you receive any mail yesterday?[/quote

Yes I did, success

2 Likes

Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jaykizz:

How far? Finally got one (positive), how about you?
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 10:16am On Sep 21, 2017
simplynace:

How far? Finally got one (positive), how about you?
Me too...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jaykizz:

Me too...

Congrats baba...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by Jaykizz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
simplynace:

Congrats baba...
Same here.
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Jaykizz:

Same here.

I have tried reaching you via the "send message" platform but it has been futile so far.

How e go be naaa? make we relate small...
Re: In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions by simplynace(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Larmee post=60576539][/quote]

Congrats... What position did you apply for, packaging, brewery or management trainee?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Asset Management And Trustees Limited Fresh Recruitment / Ongoing Recruitment In A Leading Pan-african Bank / Seriously Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.