Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History (1171 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by mrjoshyssb(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
First batch coming out tonight,need ur support
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by mrjoshyssb(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Coming back to Nigeria was a bit of hell for me,it was damn hot,and the environment was dusty.I plugged my ear piece to my ear as I entered a taxi to my parents place in warri,delta state.I tried to think about how my I would cope in this country, since I was told about the financial situation of the country.

I was a student of Clifford university USA,but I was expelled while in 300 level,because of the sexual act between me and my lecturer that was exposed,it was a bit of a disgrace for me bcus I was shown in CNN,and was withdrawn from my scholarship, and sent back to Nigeria.

I arrived at my parents place,trying to think of a lie,bcus I didn't tell them what happened,and that I was coming.immediately I finished dropping my loads down,a lady who came outside from the compound's public toilet approached me.
Lady:Oga who u dey look for?
Me:pardon me?(using an American accent )
Lady:sorry nobody like pardan-mi dey here
Me:sorry nor vex,I dey look for pa musa(now using the Nigerian tongue).
Lady:ooh nah DAT building there(pointing to the left).
Me:thank u.
As she turned to leave I exclaimed "woooo" at her enormous back side
Lady:oga wetin happen(she turned to my direction)
Me:nothing,that how we say thanks from where I came from.
Lady:bros ur place funny oooo. She said as she turned to leave.

I knocked at my parents door,and a young lady with only a towel on her opened the door I guessed she was the maid.(popularly known as house girl in naija).immediately she asked me "yes who are u looking for", her towel fell down, trying to regain myself before what was in my front,someone tapped my back." Mobe who's that,I said to myself"
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by gellicah: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Continue am loving it
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Continuation:
I turned my back to see who tapped me,and behold it was my mom.Buhari,what is this,she said to me,mama it was her towel that fell down unintentionally,oya rose enta house fast she commanded.
Mama:Buhari u didn't tell me u where coming home,how manage
Me:mama they called off the scholarship for Nigerians becus boko haram shot the vc's son(I lied,with d fact DAT mom was not literate)
Mama:boko haram in america?
Me:yes oooo,dey don reach DAT side
Mama:I thank God say u come oooo,make dem nor kill my pikin for me.enta house come chop food,I dey happy to see u.
We entered and I asked of my father,she told that he travelled this morning on a three month journey.
Within a blink of eye,the news of my return from America has reached the whole community, and old visitors, I could remember,and couldn't started visiting me,with request for an item from america.

Three days passed since my return to delta,and every one around in my community seem pleased to see me, and acted with a kind gesture,especially in my compound.
They are six blocks in my compound,2 which contained families(the Johnsons and fega), 1,contained a single mountain of fire male member,2,contained two single Ladies, one a student and the other a nurse,the last apartment belongs to my father,who bore only me.
What I love about that compound, is the presence women, and all had nice good back sides.

The next morning which was Thursday,I did my morning routine strolling round the compound,when I saw something that morning caught my attention.I saw the Johnson's two sons of age 15 and 16,holding their dìck and twitching their legs.The Johnson's had two sons and a girl of about 19 years.when d boys noticed that I had caught them they ran off in speed hitting the window of the room they were spying.suddenly the woman I saw the first day(nurse Mary) rushed out to me in a towel and held my dìck tight.
Nurse Mary:bros wetin dey make u dey spy me
Me:I can explain
Nurse Mary:nah my Breast u won see abi,she ravelled in anger.
Me:no ma its not...(she caught me shut)
Nurse Mary:wetin be no.
She held my dick tighter and drew me into her room.wele I said to myself it has happened

Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by gellicah: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bleep her and handle that breast,no waste time grin
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by mrjoshyssb(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Update coming up 2moro
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by mrjoshyssb(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
gellicah:

Omoh take am easy ooo wink
Re: Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History by Sensitivity1254: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
gellicah:

Hahahahahahaha. Na so e dey do you?

(1) (Reply)

Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan Who Is/was A Better Actor And Realistic? / Don't Know Why - Series / My First Book Of Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.