Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS (37485 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Angelanest: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2017
The residents of Ikorodu and it's environs are no longer smiling after declaring war on the dreaded Badoo cult group. According to ‎Efenudu Comrade Joseph‎, on Sunday (yesterday), residents of Idera community in Ikordou area of Lagos lynched a man suspected to be a member of Badoo cult group...

Upon interrogation after being caught, he claimed he worked at one private school (name witheld) they took him there, the people there said they don't know him. He later said he works with another firm which they also confirmed it to be false.

According to reports, as they were beating him, he confessed he was looking for what to eat.

Meanwhile, a woman told the gathering that they were six in numbers as she overheard there conversation when they were planning their evil plot in an uncompleted building. The community have since gone for the search of the remaining members.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/suspected-badoo-member-claimed-looking-food-lynched-lagos-photos.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Angelanest: 5:03am On Jul 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Tolexander: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2017
E be like sey na badoo story wan replace Evans for trending topic now!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by ORACLE1975(m): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2017
above ME .........?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2017
I hope these people are killing the right persons. cry

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by sarrki(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2017
I advised and prayed that innocent person won't be maimed

43 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by NeeKlaus: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by segebase(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2017
May God EPP us for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by odeade1(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2017
dem neva catch olamide tooo.

na him start badoo na lipsrsealed

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by potbelly(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2017
The question I will ask is how did the woman find herself in the uncompleted building and hear what they were saying without being seen...
Because if they were planning evil I believe their conversations will be hush hush and not loud... So I begin to wonder how she hid herself from being seen, heard the conversation clearly and even had a facial ID from wherever she was...

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by mrslim1991: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Aden777(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Hope he was not an unfortunate dude?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Tenim47(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2017
goan eat in heaven
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by BlueRayDick: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
This is getting out of hand. Since the police have refused to secure life and properties which is one of their duties, people have started taking laws into their own hands.

Sincerely as a guy it's not advisable one goes anywhere around Ikorodu now without knowing the exact address of the place.Because as things are going now, these people carrying out jungle justice might end up lynching you if u show up at an area in ikorodu y don't know while looking suspicious.

As for me and my loved ones, nothing can carry us to Ikorodu at this perilous times

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by themonk(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

What an irony
He was looking for food but he was turned to food for vultures.

I can see One of his legs was amputated... Probably a quick move by one sharp skull miner.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by alt3r3g0: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
This is the wrongest time to be stranded in Ikorodu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Evablizin(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Good,God protect the innocent ones but for the badoo guys let more be killed since the enjoy killing people,RIpieces in advance to the ones that are yet to be killed

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Adeoba10(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
What i know is that, atleast there will one innocent citizen among those killed...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by ZoeE79(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
He cud be innocent
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by oLLa77(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Tolexander:
E be like sey na badoo story wan replace Evans for trending topic now!

I Dey Tell U
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by ProsperOkec: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
That is why
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by deepwater(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
This is a coordinated onslaught of people from the community side and the baddoo side, I am afraid innocent people would get caught in this mayhem.

The bad guys might be precise with their targets but I fear for the vigilante Victims. They could be just some unlucky persons whom the vigilante would burn alive just to prove that they are ready for war.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by itiswellandwell: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm. Well, for them to have taken him to where he says he teaches means those guys are not fast to apply jungle justice. Just be careful of ikorodu if your ways are not pure.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by Divay22(f): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
God giveth life, Man takes it back.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by adewuyiade: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Re open Lautech

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by delerx(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Olamide is the number 1 Badoo. He should come out and clear himself

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS by delerx(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Olamide is the number 1 Badoo. He should come out and clear himself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribal Marks Save 6-Year-Old Boy From Being Sold In Imo By Cameroonian / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape / Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.