Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) (31728 Views)

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Following the police raid carried out on the dangerous Baddo gang members Saturday in Ikorodu, the Police is currently screening the alleged suspects.

The innocent ones who were unfortunately picked up during the raid will be released while the criminals that can be identified will be charged to court.

More photos after afternoon the cut...

Source; http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/arrested-badoo-gang-suspects-getting.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:36am On Jul 03, 2017
More; http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/arrested-badoo-gang-suspects-getting.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2017
This is good but there are better options.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by femolacqua(m): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Benjom(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmm... Can't imagine what the impression of the jury would be on those with heavy tattoos in this scenario. Outright persecution 'fall on them' o. cool

I'm the Best CV/Resume Writer in Nigeria. I dare you to view my 4 CV Samples and prove me wrong!
www..com/cv-samples/

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by andy511(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Priscy01:
Following the police raid carried out on the dangerous Baddo gang members Saturday in Ikorodu, the Police is currently screening the alleged suspects.

The innocent ones who were unfortunately picked up during the raid will be released while the criminals that can be identified will be charged to court.

More photos after afternoon the cut...

Source; http://drinosblog..com/2017/07/arrested-badoo-gang-suspects-getting.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Are they doing oral interview? See person papa o grin
Had it been Nigeria is a technological advanced country, they would have collected all those bloody grinding stones and pestles the badoo gang use in killing their victims, collect the fingerprints on them and match them with the fingerprints of these guys and arrest the killers. I don't know how this kind of screening will help catch the culprits

God help us in this country

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:02am On Jul 03, 2017
I pity nite crawler,partying up and down with their heavy tattoo around ikorodu now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2017
If you get tatoo or dread or both, sorry.... but atleast na police so you're lucky it's not jungle justice

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by fiona14: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
great job... all through last nyt the we were by d police after so many months i think last nyt was so sweet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by dessz(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
if u have dread,afro and tatoos, and u dey swagger around ikorodu, all i gotta say to u is .

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by deepwater(f): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
I no follow, 5 thousand naira
grin grin grin But you must reach station first. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by jeff1993: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
AMADIOHA FALL ON THEM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by typumps: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Is this not funny, how will you screen a criminal? Is it an audition.Imagine someone like Evan in the midst and you want to screen him, they would have failed, are they Merlin that they will know if they are criminal, not all criminal have bad looks, instead they interrogate them

21 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by helphelp: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Better avoid ikorodu for now, if you don't have any cogent reason to be there.

I don't want to imagine, been an outsider with members of the community asking funny questions, the fear of the machete, petrol kegs and tyres may make you lose your sense of reasoning.

Once anybody says my guy when you go come high for my area na.

And I be like "any time you invite me my oga"

Oya come weekend.

Which area boss? And he goes "ikorodu"

I won't even bother to reply anymore. I just know he ain't a friend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Hier(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
I rebuke the devourer over your life In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Those with scary tattoo will be like.. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by MaziOmenuko: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol...See oral interview.

Police: Are you a badoo member?

Man: No sir.

Police: what is that tattoo on your hand for?

Man: Its my birthmark.

Police: what of the ears perforated? Where you putting on ear rings?

Man: No sir, it was when my mum wanted to pierce my sis ear, she mistakenly did it to mine.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ifewise(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
We should always Dress properly & Look neat always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Lyoncrescent: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol. A bar midas near my house was raided and they arrested workers and some customers. This raid was also carried out in other bars in ikorodu during broad day light. This is the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen in my life. The bar near my house also has a pharmacist and barber's shop. The pharmacist was the one who went viral on social media pleading for his life and was released . This is just sad that innocent people were rounded up for drinking in a bar and will now be interrogated before being released. Badoo gang are errand boys. Go after their sponsors. All this nonsense is to save face. Ikorodu also has a huge cultism problem but pokiticans use these cultists so the police look the other way. Imagine if Evans for example was suspected to be drinking in beerhugz then police storms there and arrests everybody then take them to the station for two days before interrogation. Senseless. The ikorodu oba should be held accountable for badoo.

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by tunde1200(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice one but I advised they release those that are not kidnapper free of charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
innocent pple
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Jamida5: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Chikwado1991(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
suspects with tattoo doesn't need to be screened "jail straight "

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by itiswellandwell: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm. It's well.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
nigeria police?
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Hier(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm, well, I pray they discharge them freely, cause Naija police go sholet something else kirrrr
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by siie: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
If u get tattz.. Bad market!

1 Like

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Pavore9: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Hope the innocent ones will not be made to pay for their release.
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
It is well
Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by OliviaYolanda: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Do the same to ipod jews and you wont hear about nnamdi kanu and biafra

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Badoo Gang Suspects Getting Screened By Police (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Benjom:
Hmm... Can't imagine what the impression of the jury on those with heavy tattoos would be in this scenario. Outright persecution 'fall on them' o. cool
As in they are in for a long thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Women Protest: "Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap, Rape Us" (Photos) / Kidnappers Accidentally Shoot Gang Member While Attempting Abduction In Kano / Emmanuel Ume: Kidnappers Kill Man After Collecting N5M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.