Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB (17307 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / How We Indirectly Support Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2017
True...I was trying to open my friend car to get my powerbank on a drunk evening and it was not opening...Na so dem dey watch me...I instantly looked around and saw that was not even his car...Na God save me o...Heaven knows I would have fought to my last blood if they tried to Lynch me

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by booblacain(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
torres89:
your brother is just a victim of circumstance

normally before real jungle justice is carried,. the men are always triple sure.

that's why they paused a bit to double check

Honestly you are so damn naive. I pray you are not accused wrongly on the streets of Nigeria. The real person that committed the offence will be the first person to throw tire around your neck, while the man that just came back from a robbery operation lthe previous night will be the one running around to look for fuel to burn you. You have no idea about the country you live in.

Continue to support this backwardly deadly act until it creeps into your doorstep.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
nairaman66:
Don't support it, just stand aside and watch! If jungle justice is done to the real badoo gang members, then it is a welcome development!!
How do you determine the real badoo gang members or someone who is guilty on the spot where accusation is made? Aluu 4 is there, one soldier lynched in another country, the case of these murdered three guys in ikorodu is turning out to be wrong accusation.
My point is that you can't accuse someone on the spot and also determine right there if he is guilty or innocent most especially when no one is ready to listen to any explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by mpowa(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't support Jungle Justice. But in the light of our security system, you won't fault those engaging in it. The Badoo guys have been on rampage at Ikorodu for a while now and nothing is been done buy the security agencies. If you report to the police sef, you are in soup.

when the people get desperate, there is nothing they won't do to protect their lives and properties.

I will only ask that they triple-check on the people they're killing to make sure they're not attacking the innocent
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by ipobarecriminals: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
sad angry Kill them all.Burn them.I'll personally participate..Imagine a family toll day/nite and managed to build a house only fir some bastards from hell to go and killed them.@op,hope u won't carry ur crocodile tear/sympathy rubbish go there,nah die oo
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
numericalguy:

lol..

Don't mind the mumu OP. Your thieving brother "mistakenly" rushed and entered another man's car and you said he should not be beaten. If the real owner had not been smart and vigilant, that is how your armed robber of a brother would have "mistakenly" stolen the car and "mistakenly" sold it off and "mistakenly" lavished the money in brothels and bars.

Even Evans has been kidnapping people "mistakenly".

Kai!

See reasoning..

How about you guys start the jungle justice from the top. Maybe your former leaders undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nigeriadondie: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
I support jungle justice only if d person is truly d suspect or was caught in d act. I went to change dollars sometime in Allen only to fall to these dubious guys. It was when I got home I realized I lost money. How it happened still remained a mystery. So I went after 4weeks and saw one of d guy. So immediately I called my bro so I went as if I want to change money then immediately I collected my money rather than offer d guy dollars I rained punches and my brother followed. The other giys ran away and I think they thought we were soldiers in mufti. So we dragged one of them in a waiting car to Area F. What happened there made me shocked. The police there told us that they were fully aware of d activities of those guys and they cant do anything. They even know their names and numbers as a call was put to one of them. They even acknowledged they get complaints about their activities. Also before my eyes d guy was released and did a sign like "ntorr" to mock us. It was then I knew that d police works hands in glove with these criminals who give police their share.
In d street where I lived before, I knew few yahoo boys who were raided and boasted to me they wud come back today and it happened as they shared with d police their ill gotten money. Today they and police are paddies. That is y Nigeria is doomed. Look at d mess the country is and no hope. Even Satan has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to progress
It was then I vowed that jungle justice is and will remain d only answer to a dysfunctional judicial system. People against it ve never fallen victim to criminals before but if u do ur perception will change.
I am pro-life and believe that life is sacred and precious but when that life is a threat to the welfare and properties of others especially when acquired with a great deal of struggle then such life is no longer precious. It should be ELIMINATED WITHOUT DELAY AND REMORSE AS LONG AS IT IS THE CULPRIT NOT AN INNOCENT SOUL.
Criminals ve no mercy on their victims when they strike and deserve no mercy when they are caught. They are beasts. Kill them all cos the victims of their crimes are not responsible for their situation but the rogues in govt houses

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by verygudbadguy(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
numericalguy:

lol..

Don't mind the mumu OP. Your thieving brother "mistakenly" rushed and entered another man's car and you said he should not be beaten. If the real owner had not been smart and vigilant, that is how your armed robber of a brother would have "mistakenly" stolen the car and "mistakenly" sold it off and "mistakenly" lavished the money in brothels and bars.

Even Evans has been kidnapping people "mistakenly".

What is wrong with us, Nigerians. How are you sure that the OP's brother wanted to steal? Didn't you read that he had d same car with d same colour parked close to the other car. We are our own problem and not our leaders.

The youth are so backward mentally and we expect our thieving leaders to hand over power to us. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Jungle justice is not an option at all. handing them over to the Police is the right thing to do. Look at the MD of that pharmacetical company that eacaped from his captors(Evans). He jumped the fence in the midnight while his captors were deeply asleep. If that church security man had not come to his rescue,an innocent man would have been killed unjustly.

Imagine that.
remember the aluu 4 and that young soldier that was killed in Ghana.. jungle justice is not the way.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Jakumo(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Many years of close observation have convinced me beyond any doubt that Nigerians are genetically inclined to enjoy killing animals and people with equal relish. Matter of fact I will venture to claim that the ONLY activity that gives Nigerians more satisfaction that praying to their various bloodthirsty gods, is joining a screeching mob of like-minded savages, and beating a fellow human being to death, as a prelude to setting the corpse on fire, and filming the fiesta to proudly post online, with absolute impunity.

Here is a partial list of real and imaginary offenses that will get you murdered in broad daylight in any part of Nigeria.

1. Allegations made by ANYBODY that you are a thief, or have been a thief at some point in the past, or may consider stealing in the future.

2. Claims made by ANYBODY blaming you for the tiny size of their trouser-trout, leading to loud accusations you stole or shrunk the weenie.

3. Screams by ANYBODY, asserting that you have recently undergone species transformation from bird, monkey or rat, to human form.

4. Lies concocted by ANYBODY that you are a kidnapper, or look like you might consider kidnapping as a career option in the future.

5. Hallucinations experienced by anybody, during which they imagine you, or somebody you know, is a WEEENSH, or WEEEEZARD.

6. Running down the street for ANY reason, which will INSTANTLY brand you as a criminal on the run, thus deserving of a grisly mob murder.

7. Catching a pickpocket in the act, but finding that the pickpocket has a LOUDER voice than yours, and is screaming that YOU are the thief.

In summary, Nigeria teems with enraged, frustrated, sadistic, hungry, jobless, superstitious and murderous savages, who are ALL rabidly religious, and just PRAYING for ANY excuse or imagined provocation that will set them off into a homicidal frenzy, during which killings are carried out amid a festive and joyous atmosphere of mass celebration.

With the exception of the aforementioned minor imperfections, Nigeria is a lovely place full of delightful natives who happen to have elevated human slaughter to a national sport, that provides a welcome change of pace from the feverish praying and preaching that consumes the rest of their waking hours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2017
kingthreatz:

They asked him questions. He answered. I support jungle justice on caught red-handed armed robbers, kidnappers or ritualists. These human elements dont value life and are better off dead.
Once you have made your decision to support jungle justice, there is nothing like when "caught red handed". Mob mentality doesn't follow logic or reasoning. Your post means you have idea of jungle justice. Once someone shout "thief" on you, you're finished.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by ipobarecriminals: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Don't be ridiculous.

Go see your mother and also tell your brother to not be silly next time. Enter the wrong car?
u dey mind the useless tale?Toi much Naija nollywood nir good.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by virus05(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
maasoap:

Don't support jungle justice because you as a law abiding citizen could become a victim one day.
The problem here is that many of you do not understand what jungle justice means: it means dishing out justice before proper investigation.
I can never become a victim. People cant just gather and kill someone without at least two or more persons knowing who the person is they have to catch the person in an act before taking action. If not they will be killing all the bad guys on the street in lag
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by hotdealz(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:

You cannot understand until it actually happens to you. I know you also love outside naija, so it is easy for you to say that from afar. Peace.

And you had to use silly to pass your message across? May it be well with your brain.
your brother is really funny. He should know where he parked his own vehicle na.

In this badoo situation, they don't just start beating suspects immediately unless they are caught red handed. If they question them and they can't identify themselves properly or start to tell silly lies then, they really deserve to die.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Jakumo:
Many years of close observation have convinced me beyond any doubt that Nigerians are genetically inclined to enjoy killing animals and people with equal relish. Matter of fact I will venture to claim that the ONLY activity that gives Nigerians more satisfaction that praying to their various bloodthirsty gods, is joining a screeching mob of like-minded savages, and beating a fellow human being to death, and then of course setting the corpse on fire.

Here is a partial list of real and imaginary offenses that will get you murdered in broad daylight in any part of Nigeria.

1. Allegations made by ANYBODY that you are a thief, or have been a thief at some point in the past, or may consider stealing in the future.

2. Claims made by ANYBODY blaming you for the tiny size of their trouser-trout, leading to loud accusations you stole or shrunk the weenie.

3. Screams by ANYBODY, asserting that you have recently undergone species transformation from bird, monkey or rat, to human form.

4. Lies concocted by ANYBODY that you are a kidnapper, or look like you might consider kidnapping as a career option in the future.

5. Hallucinations experienced by anybody, during which they imagine you, or somebody you know, is a WEEENSH, or WEEEEZARD.

6. Running down the street for ANY reason, which will INSTANTLY brand you as a criminal on the run, thus deserving of a grisly mob murder.

7. Catching a pick pocket in the act, but finding that the pickpocket has a LOUDER voice than yours, and is screaming that YOU are the thief.

In summary, Nigeria teems with enraged, frustrated, sadistic, hungry, jobless, superstitious and murderous savages, who are ALL rabidly religious, and just PRAYING for ANY excuse or imagined provocation that will set them off into a homicidal frenzy, during which killings are carried out amid a festive and joyous atmosphere of mass celebration.

With the exception of the aforementioned minor imperfections, Nigeria is a lovely place full of delightful natives who happen to have elevated human slaughter to a national sport, that provides a welcome change of pace from the feverish praying and preaching that consumes the rest of their waking hours.
And the irony of it all is that many of these people supporting jungle justice here can't partake in it. They're only good at giving moral support to the animals who are fond of doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by ipobarecriminals: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin lipsrsealed wink grin smiley cheesy
EgunMogaji:

Of course I'm not silly. I don't go about entering the wrong cars. Only a complete tosser would do that and in broad daylight too.

Sometimes I wonder how some people manage to cross a one way street safely.
grin
EgunMogaji:

Of course I'm not silly. I don't go about entering the wrong cars. Only a complete tosser would do that and in broad daylight too.

Sometimes I wonder how some people manage to cross a one way street safely.
U sleep walk into somebody car,same model,color,key,carpet,stero..
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by kingthreatz: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2017
maasoap:

Once you have made your decision to support jungle justice, there is nothing like when "caught red handed". Mob mentality doesn't follow logic or reasoning. Your post means you have idea of jungle justice. Once someone shout "thief" on you, you're finished.

I have been in a situation where i was accused of using Jazz on an okada man. Na so I start dey give the okada man slap. Then people supported me and realized the okada was the ritualist. I understand jungle justice aint cool. But for a thief who will come to your house and kill you because of money, that bastard deserves every evil. Jungle justice included.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by kingthreatz: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2017
SaviTar:

Satan is rejoicing over your comment.
White people have more reasons to call us animals.
Two wrongs dont make a right.
Change your attitude.

I feel extremely awful to see a family composed of harmless children stoned to death because of Badoo. Right now anyone found redhanded deserves the worst death. Call me animal but I'm a better animal than the aggressor.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by nairaman66(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
maasoap:

How do you determine the real badoo gang members or someone who is guilty on the spot where accusation is made? Aluu 4 is there, one soldier lynched in another country, the case of these murdered three guys in ikorodu is turning out to be wrong accusation.
My point is that you can't accuse someone on the spot and also determine right there if he is guilty or innocent most especially when no one is ready to listen to any explanation.

Pleasure read through my comments again!
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Freethought(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:
I decided to share this Cos my heart bleeds as a result of the jungle justice carried out in ikorodu in recent times. I do not support crime but I also stand against jungle justice (this is not the way to go). This is going to be a long read, please learn from a real life story.

My bro moved back to the country from the Uk after so many years with his family to kebbi state to start lecturing. This is someone who has been so passionate to come back home, telling me of how Nigeria will be a great country and there are lots of opportunities etc. He was just settling down in kebbi with his family and trying to adapt to his new environment when an incident happened.

If I remember clearly, I think it was on a Saturday in April this year, he left to the market to buy some things and he parked his Peugeot 406 just opposite the market to get some stuffs. After buying some things he rushed back to his car and opened the car and sat inside but he noticed something was strange. While trying to figure out what was wrong, a guy came to his side almost immediately and knocked on the window and told him to wind down and immediately my brother did this, the guy landed a slap on my brother and started calling him thief. While my brother was still trying to balance well due to the stars he was seeing, This guy, a tall man dragged him down and started beating him while other guys around quickly joined in. People just started beating him without asking questions (this was someone well dressed).

As God will have it, an elderly Hausa man just came from nowhere and said stop beating this man and let's hear him out first, I thank goodness the guys beating him obeyed and they stopped. My bro said he has a car also and showed his car keys as evidence. So the man collected the car keys from his hand and asked that he takes them to where his own car was (cos at this stage, he checked the initial car he entered and discovered they had similar colour, same car make, almost same plate number except for the last 2 letters and surprisingly his car keys could open another Peugeot 406).

It was while the elderly man was doing the investigation my brother now discovered that his car was parked just like 2 miles ahead of this other Peugeot 406. The elderly man confirmed and the guys who have been beating him all this while just said sorry and left.

Questions are? What would have happened if that elderly man had not turned up on time?
Hausas sometimes move around with daggers, what if they have used it on him? If they had killed him, they would have said he was a thief and people on Nairaland would have also said good riddance.

I would be coming on a short visit to naija this year and we have a family house in Ikorodu close to laspotech, infact close to mallo filling station opposite sawmill. With what his happening at the moment, I doubt if I can enter that zone (I don't want to wear short knickers around that zone now and they will say I am baddho and maybe get burnt... God forbid). Unfortunately I would not see my mother. I can bet it that ag least one innocent person must have been killed in that ikorodu jungle justice.

I also understand the pains of the affected families, relatives killed by badoo but jungle justice is NEVER the way to go. Please and please, the police should come out and do what they are paid for. God bless Nigeria, God bless Lagos state.

But you said it was gonna be a long read!!!

What if iv ordered for POP and coke?!
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
SaviTar:

White people were right all along!
Africans are animals!
You see ya life. You too na animal? Where you don hear say animal dey talk?? So shut up if u no get better thing to talk jor

SaviTar:
I think it is better to capture the badoo guys,build a makeshift prison and lock them up ourselves rather than burning them
Bwahahahaha. Really? This guy no go kee mee weet laff ooo.

So you go build your own prison and when police come u go tell them say na ur prisoner.....So what wee u cor dah one? Desert justice....
Bwahahahaha
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Benita27:
Majekdom2. grin

What have you to say in this matter?, you've gone into hiding again concerning Badoo cult activities.
There are many things we don't have answers too really. There is jungle justice in Nigeria because that's the other option the failed law system in Nigeria has afforded Nigerians. If you have ever lost a loved one to a robber, kidnapper or an evil man. You will venge your anger on the next "verified" robber you see. Different context with the Ikorodu case. I want to believe the victims of jungle justice in Ikorodu are guilty going by what I have read. The victims are interrogated before being lynched. No one in his right sense will support jungle justice but it is what the failed system has given us. It is one of the things you can get in a society like Nigeria. It wouldn't change anytime soon because if the main cause cannot be addressed.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by hoodboy(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin lipsrsealed wink grin smiley cheesy ;DU sleep walk into somebody car,same model,color,key,carpet,stero..

I doubt you own a car
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
virus05:
I can never become a victim. People cant just gather and kill someone without at least two or more persons knowing who the person is they have to catch the person in an act before taking action. If not they will be killing all the bad guys on the street in lag
You can be wrongly accused, I can too. Anyone can. We don't have to be guilty to be wrongly accused. I think you must have read different stories and testimonies here so far.
To the bolded part: Did you know that when aluu 4 were being lynched, sister to one of the victims was there watching helplessly. The crowd around told her not to even identify herself as the sister just to minimize her family loss. She had to watch helplessly as her brother was being killed.
When mob is in action, you dare not identify with the victim.
The day a mentally challenged man was lynched in my area, a brother in the neighborhood said that he has known the man for a longtime. Police team came armed, but was overwhelmed by the determined large number of the mobs. They couldn't rescue the man, he was killed and burnt right there. It was the following day that real information about the man they killed started spreading.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2017
OlowoB:
I decided to share this Cos my heart bleeds as a result of the jungle justice carried out in ikorodu in recent times. I do not support crime but I also stand against jungle justice (this is not the way to go). This is going to be a long read, please learn from a real life story.
So it is now that it has affected you that you now decided you will never support jungle justice. Okay.

I think you may decide to support jungle justice someday.

Let wait till somebody mistakenly enter your car and drives off before we know if you will support jungle justice or not. Cos it seems you make up your mind on the go. You decide where you want to be based on how it affects you.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
majekdom2:
There are many things we don't have answers too really. There is jungle justice in Nigeria because that's the other option the failed law system in Nigeria has afforded Nigerians. If you have ever lost a loved one to a robber, kidnapper or an evil man. You will venge your anger on the next "verified" robber you see. Different context with the Ikorodu case. I want to believe the victims of jungle justice in Ikorodu are guilty going by what I have read. The victims are interrogated before being lynched. No one in his right sense will support jungle justice but it is what the failed system has given us. It is one of the things you can get in a society like Nigeria. It wouldn't change anytime soon because if the main cause cannot be addressed.
Mob only ask questions for the sake of it, not that your answers really matters to them.
Those lycnhed gave them answers, why wouldn't they follow them to the spot to confirm their response?

https://www.nairaland.com/3897014/mc-think-twice-mistaken-badoo
So much for their guilt, I guess.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by SaviTar(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

You see ya life. You too na animal? Where you don hear say animal dey talk?? So shut up if u no get better thing to talk jor

Bwahahahaha. Really? This guy no go kee mee weet laff ooo.

So you go build your own prison and when police come u go tell them say na ur prisoner.....So what wee u cor dah one? Desert justice....
Bwahahahaha

white people call us animals and we also behave like like animals to prove them right.
Talking like an animal is not an evidence you behave like one....but killing people without justice and burning them in public goes a long way to show our animalistic tendencies.
Or have you not seen animals of the same species who kill each other?
I hate to admit it but many Africans either behave like animals or possess animalistic tendencies.
The white man was right!

Killing has limitations...there is a good kill and bad kill.
There is manslaughter and murder.
The law has made everything clear to us and killing outside the law automatically makes you a killer.

If the police cant do their work....why not put them in makeshift prison until the matter is resolved like it should be and they are charged to court.
When there is a will,there's a way.
The perpetrators of the killing had a dozen choices to make but they chose to kill.
Even if the badoo member killed hundreds,that doesn't give you impetus to kill him outside the law.
The bible itself respects the law and adviced us to do the same.
Do you think God will pardon those pple who kill badoo members?....NO....they are all the same in his sight and they commited the same sin...killing.
Any killing outside the law is sin in the eyes of God.

You have not made any good contribution all you know is to criticize....give your opinions and a solution.....if you cant do that,then shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by ipobarecriminals: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
hoodboy:

I doubt you own a car
boy! u are too small.Only 2 nairalanders knw me well.If u are going back to ur village this xmas,let me knw.Nuff said
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Jakumo(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
SaviTar:

white people call us animals and we also behave like like animals to prove them right.
Talking like an animal is not an evidence you behave like one....but killing people without justice and burning them in public goes a long way to show our animalistic tendencies.
Or have you not seen animals of the species who kill each other?
The law has made everything clear to us and killing outside the law automatically makes you a killer.

If the police cant do their work....why not put them in makeshift prison until the matter is resolved like it should be and they are charged to court.
When there is a will,there's no a way.
Even if the badoo member killed hundreds,that doesn't give you impetus to kill him outside the law.
Do you think God will pardon those pple who kill badoo members?....NO....they are all the same in his sight and they commited the same sin...killings.

You have not made any good contribution or you know is to criticize....give your opinions and a solution.....if you cant do that,then shut up.

Savitar you have a balanced sense of justice and you realize the vital importance of due process, which sets you apart from the madness that is Nigeria.
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by Giel: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by cristianisraeli: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2017
i think its time...we need a law against jungle justice..i for ask melaye to push for the law but them won push am out...bkos hes the only vocal sinator i know..LOL..the rest just go there to sleep and enjoy money
Re: Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB by maasoap(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2017
SaviTar:

Or have you not seen animals of the same species who kill each other?
I hate to admit it but many Africans either behave like animals or possess animalistic tendencies.
The white man was right!

When there is a will,there's a way.
The perpetrators of the killing had a dozen choices to make but they chose to kill.
Do you think God will pardon those pple who kill badoo members?....NO....they are all the same in his sight and they commited the same sin...killing.
Any killing outside the law is sin in the eyes of God.

You have not made any good contribution all you know is to criticize....give your opinions and a solution.....if you cant do that,then shut up.
Your suggestion is very strange to him and that's why he finds it funny. Makeshift detention facilities in the communities is a good way to start. At least, it will allow for more time for proper investigation to be carried out. Even if at the end of the investigation, you're still going to burn the guilty ones alive, it will prevent you from killing the innocent ones who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.