Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari (18148 Views)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / 2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Buhari Embarks On 2-Day Visit To Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Ovokoo: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2017
The First Lady of Nigeria, Mrs. Aisha Buhari left Nigeria on sunday for London in the United Kingdom, to visit her ailing husband, Muhammadu Buhari, who has been receiving medical attention since May 7.

She will however have a stopover in Addis Abba, Ethiopia, before proceeding to London on Tuesday.

This is the second time that Mrs. Buhari would be visiting her ailing husband since he went for his second medical trip.

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-first-lady-aisha-buhari-leaves-london-visit-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by michealdeco: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Wetin concern me mtcheww

Ftc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by nrexzy: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Aunty Isha go well oooo.
Don't forget to give uncle Bubu kunu..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ANIEXTY(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2017
You mean the London based Nigerian president !

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by veekid(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Mama no wan gree; make e see her husband now; before e go kpain......
Buh wait o; who go dey kpansh this woman peradventure Buhari ........... (Fill in the gap)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
I hope they allow her to see him this time. Lest I forget, why you're there make sure you snap pictures with him at least to debunk the accusation by Fayose that he is on life support machine. Peace!

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Divay22(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by thoollz: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Who r these ones deceiving? U want to go and see someone u may not be able to see. Just to go and be wasting nigeria's money.
There are 2 things involved, it's either baba is really enjoying d place and isn't ready to come back or baba has kpai. These people get mind sha, well it's because it's Nigeria sha, thia can't happen where he is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by GossipHeart(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017

A 300 year old man who is bedridden in a London hospital

His hospital fee per day is $800 approximately 500 thousand naira per day

The presidential private jet is parked in a London airport and it costs the Nigerian government millions of naira per day

This 300 year old man who will never fully recover from his illness refuses to resign

And some zombie idiots will come to Nairaland to shout that Buhari is the best president ever

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Jamida5: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok I pray dey allow her dis time
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
As'alillahul azeem, rabbul arshil azeem any yashfih PMB

Insha Allah PMB will be healed and he wil back to rule till 2023

Lemme hear you say Ameen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by shammah1(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
By the way, who's the president?

Hope the "cabals" let her see the Nigerian born UK based president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by HeOrShe: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
The last time u went to UK to see ur husband, we were told after spending days u eventually couldn't see ur lovely husband.

I pray dey allow u to see him now.. even if is his corpse..

Take hrt ma, Nigerians misses their president ur husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by marinepatrol: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
while shes at it pls come back with ur husbands jet abeg.. the parking money don too much.. Get well soon Mr Presido

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Elle277(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
alright
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Divay22(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
ANIEXTY:
You mean the London based Nigerian president !
grin grin grin ;DPls let him be

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ujpikin(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Ok and so wat
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Chai... grin what a useless country but not totally useless,atleast can be used as a bad example to others

I'm sure this hajiya has embezzled more than enough Incase her husband goes away. With her Bureau de chanji CBN softwork

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Aieboocaar(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Another fruitless waka

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by maxysmith(f): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
who dat one epp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Sirpaul(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
aiit...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Probably to bring his corpse back.Buhari let sango fall on you,ogun,amadioha and every other evil deity fall on you,because you have caused millions of Nigerians to live in unbearable hardship.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
this people what do they take us for why can't she go and mourn her husband death in peace

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Jilo83(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Mama nigeria, greet Baba for me. Tell him to get well soon.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Aieboocaar:
Another fruitless waka
You mean she no carry fruits? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by Albert0011(m): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
She shld take care of him very well.
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by alcmene: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Konji has finished this woman....
Come to my house I can be of help

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by BasketballGURU(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
But of course,Another vacation for our Prestigious First Lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari by dollarcoolcat(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
I feel for ths beautiful woman thou, power comes with some sacrifices. Hopefully baba can get well, I expect her to convince baba to resign na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons CBN Governor, DG SEC Over Cryptocurrency Ban / Ibrahim David Salami: Nigeria Didn't File Any Case Against Sunday Igboho / Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.