Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist (22853 Views)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by WotzupNG: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian Philanthropist and founder of David Ezeugo Foundation, Ezeugo Okechukwu David, has taken to Instagram to disclose that most failed marriages in Nigeria, are in homes of ladies who bleach.

Below is a quote from an Instagram user in which he blasts Nigerian girls who bleach.

The Sun ☀is still the Best photo Filter �, makes your Skin Flawless, spotless and Blemish Free. It is Nigerian girls Bleaching Association(NGBA) worst Enemy. Keep bleaching from black to yellow my sister, but don’t Forget that 70% of failed Marriages in Nigeria comes from girls that Bleach. After they’ll write Cowbell Milk Essay competition about how their Marriage Crashed and their fellow Bleaching Mama’s Comment “Awww you’re such a Strong woman” Umu Iberibe.. Shout out to all the Beautiful dark skin ladies and the Original God made light skin girls. God bless y’all for being Original.

http://wotzup.ng/70-failed-marriages-nigeria-come-girls-bleach-nigerian-user/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Papiikush: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
This guy should be the next general overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God.

He speaks the truth grin

I can never date a girl who can't proudly show me her throwback pictures and if she does she'd better not be dark-skinned in them angry

By the way, look at what I found. Please don't quote me if you never had this grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Evablizin(f): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lols omoh this one weak my fingers i can't even type correctly,NGBA aka Worst enemy alias UMU IBERIBE(FOOLISH CHILDREN)kai what dem do ooo hahahaha

10 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
LMAooooo

If only they could just take a peek into the future, say ten years and see the condition of their skin then.

I can guarantee that they'll stop bleaching.

11 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by WotzupNG: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by veekid(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
True talk like nonsense

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Kellapaw: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Space for sale at a chicken change

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by SageTravels: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
50% out of 70% are Actors grin

7 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by hilroy: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by seXytOhbAd(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
And since we're throwing unverified figures around, 85% of broken marriages are caused by #TEAM BEARDGANG

15 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Josh44s(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who is this one again! People will just be talking anyhow things that can spoil other people's marriage. angry
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Vivos: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
booked
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by pepemendy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by teamsynergy: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
this fool should be arrested... always pulling fake stats... what survey did he do to come to this conclusion .... freaking fool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nnemuka(f): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by HottestFire: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm proud of my dark skin... kiss

7 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by maryjan8(f): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lol
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by diva90: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Foolish talk. undecided its like saying 70% of men who Are women beaters are dark skinned men. Such generalizations should be avoided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Xtargold(f): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't understand the correlation. Could someone kindly explain.

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by pmc01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians and their indiscriminate "statistics".
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
In my opinion Inferiority complex, low self esteem are one reason people bleach. It is normal for people that have this mental problem to feel used, controlled and being bossed. Guy may not be far from truth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by NwaAmaikpe: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

Monalisa Chinda and Adesua Etomi on my mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by ujpikin(f): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hahaha and even the ones who pretend to be wat they are not .....
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
what has bleaching got to do with divorce, cunt head

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by itiswellandwell: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by Cheadexe(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
The worst thing that turn me off on some ladies is their irritating bleaching skin,see them gang

2 Likes

Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by bumi10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
shut up if u dont know wat to say

which kind notion be that
Re: 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
diva90:
Foolish talk. undecided its like saying 70% of men who Are women beaters are dark skinned men. Such generalizations should be avoided

Stop bleaching

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / My Funny Experience Today December 25th / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.