Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria (67966 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / I Need Genuine Crude Buyers Cos I Have Genuine Sellers In Nigeria - 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 3:57am On May 27, 2015
Sir, I can give you performance guarantee after signed contract. I deliver in 7 days by the grace of GOD.
I don't trade on loaded vessels and I don't have one.
Kind Regards,
Adejor.
dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Galads(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
Okeme01:
Sir, I can give you performance guarantee after signed contract. I deliver in 7 days by the grace of GOD.
I don't trade on loaded vessels and I don't have one.
Kind Regards,
Adejor.
dejmindnigco@gmail.com
what do u trade on?
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Rangesport: 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
I have a mandate who concludes BLCO ALLOCATION deals on behalf of his buyers.
Now this is how he deals:
He gets a copy of the said allocation, confirms it and the next person he wants to see is the seller so he can have a smooth and successful sales and transfer of the allocation. Meaning he handles the entire process himself.
I can assure you that the last allocation he sold was a of a very popular Oil magnate in this country.
I speak with him directly and trust me he has no time for rubbish.
If you happen to have an allocation and know the seller or the very least the MANDATE, You can whatsapp me or send me a message via Bbm.
Once again anything outside this procedure is not acceptable. He doesn't do vessel/vessel business. Just the allocation
0805 249 8757.
Email: lala_xlawdream@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Galads:
what do u trade on?

I am a reseller, I am not an NNPC seller for now. Should you need blco, I give performance guarantee you activate with DLC. I deliver in 7 working days.
EMAIL: dejmindnigco@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by chimadele: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
hello,

I am a reputable mandate for oil/gas equipment,call me for your oil rig equipment needs at a very competitive price.
Osuboh Chima
Tel:+2349098416828
+2348026478190
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by hunkydory(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2015
Below is seller's procedure. Send any one interested in TTO this email with the offer which will explain how the process works which gives a buyer Partial POP that a buyer can confirm the product.

If buyer choose to do Q&Q in Nigerian waters he signs SPA, he will receive Partial POP (ATS & MATB & CLEARANCE) he can confirm. After confirming Partial POP he must SWIFT $300,000 via BG or SBLC. Then he will allow to board his Supercargo & Inspector and after confirming loaded cargo the $300,000 is released to seller account. Then inspector can carry out Q&Q in Nigerian waters, and buyer pay MT-103

If a buyer wants to do Q&Q in Ghana or Cotonou waters once he signs SPA, he will receive Partial POP (ATS & MATB & CLEARANCE) he can confirm. Then he will be required to SWIFT $1,000,000/USD via BG or SBLC, and after that the vessel will sail to either location and upon arrival buyer Inspector boards and carry out Q&Q and after Q&Q $1,000,000 is released to seller account.

So those are the 2 options a buyer has!

Seller will want a profile of buyer company first, and be able to speak to buyer first before issuing SPA to know who his POP is going to.

TTO PROCEDURE ($12/$8 ) : NIGERIAN WATERS or COTONOU or GHANA WATERS

1. Buyer and Seller sign Contract (SPA) and forward copy to their respective Banks. Electronic signed copy of Contract is considered binding and enforceable.

2. Buyer issues Buyer’s ATB Format, which shall include the nominated Inspection Company’s contact details and a photocopy of the Supercargo’s passport data page(s) and Tugboat details.

3. Seller issues verifiable Marine ATB + MATB AND CLEARANCE for Buyer’s Supercargo to board.

4. Buyer SWIFT BG value $300,000/USD in favor of seller after receiving and confirming ATS + MATB AND CLEARANCE for Nigerian waters (if buyer wants to do Q&Q in Cotonou or Ghana waters, buyer must put up $1,000,000/USD via BG or SBLC which will turn to cash and be released to seller after Q&Q.)

5. At Buyer’s own expense, Buyer’s inspectors and Supercargo board the vessel in Nigerian waters and confirm loaded vessel, and vessel sails to Cotonou or Ghana waters.

6. On arrival in Cotonou or Ghana waters or Nigerian waters, Buyer inspector carries out Q&Q.

7. Q&Q report is sent to both Seller and Buyer and their respective banks, and Buyer and Seller confirm Q&Q Tests Results.

8. Buyer SWIFT’s MT103 or BG in favor of Seller for entire loaded cargo.

9. Seller issues Commercial Invoice for the value of the measured barrels as determined by the Q&Q report, and collates and transfers all shipping documents and vessel Charter in Buyer\'s name.

10. Payment for the full Cargo is effected by the Buyer’s Bank via WIRE TRANSFER/MT103 to Seller’s designated Account and to all Agents, Facilitators and Consultants within 48 hours after Tanker-Take-Over by the Buyer.

11. Buyer takes over the Vessel.

12. Vessel sails to Buyer’s POD. Transaction is closed and next shipment is scheduled.

Regards,
Michael Nduka
+2347068487421
Whatsapp:+2348179892017
BBpin :563D949F
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by EZEEGOMONEY: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2015
I need serious buyers for bonny lite crude oil, please only serious people needed,

1, buyer and seller sign spa,

2 buyer provides his vessel current CPA,Q88 & Chapter receipt &d exact position of his vessel

3 seller vessel contact buyer vessel and move to long side.

4 upon long siding & discharging buyer pays 30% of the entire sum of d cargo being cost of logistic & deductable from final payment

5 payment to all account is made

6 Q&Q is done, payment for the total cargo is made & seller vessel disengages & both sail away.

serious persons can reach me via this number....
jeff
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
olorogundafe:
I and my partners are direct sellers of crude oil.
We globally want to work with, direct buyers of crude oil and interested refineries, in the USA, Europe, China, India, and Japan.
We guarantee utmost trustworthy deals with no request for payment before products are delivered for inspections – We will like to first establish a trust-working relationship with the end buyer – deliver and products for inspections before payments are made.
Products are OFF OPEC, and we are willing to transact business on negotiation grounds.
Concrete procedures to achieve both parties intentions will be welcome from only serious and interested end Buyers.
Please contact us only if you are a end buyer – no middle-men, no long talks but clear cut actions to deliver products for inspections and payments follows thereafter.

The following Products are available for purchase:
BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) ON TTO AND TTT (AVALIABLE)
FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO) ON TTO AND TTT

Please contact us only if you a serious end buyer.
Thanks,
Olorogun Dafe
E-mail: olorogundafe@yahoo.com (Favourite1974123)
Telephone: +31652221320.

Are you still in Oil and Gas? Can you give APG upfront or 2% PB upfront? No RWA from Buyer firt.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Okeme01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
olorogundafe:
I and my partners are direct sellers of crude oil.
We globally want to work with, direct buyers of crude oil and interested refineries, in the USA, Europe, China, India, and Japan.
We guarantee utmost trustworthy deals with no request for payment before products are delivered for inspections – We will like to first establish a trust-working relationship with the end buyer – deliver and products for inspections before payments are made.
Products are OFF OPEC, and we are willing to transact business on negotiation grounds.
Concrete procedures to achieve both parties intentions will be welcome from only serious and interested end Buyers.
Please contact us only if you are a end buyer – no middle-men, no long talks but clear cut actions to deliver products for inspections and payments follows thereafter.

The following Products are available for purchase:
BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) ON TTO AND TTT (AVALIABLE)
FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO) ON TTO AND TTT

Please contact us only if you a serious end buyer.
Thanks,
Olorogun Dafe
E-mail: olorogundafe@yahoo.com (Favourite1974123)
Telephone: +31652221320.

Are you still in Oil and Gas? Can you give APG upfront or 2% PB upfront? No RWA from Buyer first.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by padamz07(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
segwise:
Delivery of 360m bbls blco for 36 months (3years), 10,000,000 BBLS/Month
CIF WITH 2% PERFORMANCE -BOND

PARTIAL PROOF OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product: NIGERIAN BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
Allocation Ref/CARGO REFERENC#:DPR/DSMRCTO/2018/VOL.88/201
Contract CODE: NNPC/BLO/T/OPS/BON/279
Seller Transaction Code: GT/TOM/NNPC/BLCO 00409
AUTHORIZED EXPORT LICENSE NO: EXP.T/28/VOL.9/2293
BULK APPROVED MPR REF NO: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/VOL.97/112
Quantity to Lift Monthly: Approximately 10,000,000 BBLC PER MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS

CLAUSE 1 – SCOPE OF THE CONTRACT

1.1 The Sellers and the Buyer, with the full corporate authority and legal responsibility, respectively represent and warrant that one party is lawful owner of the COMMODITY, in quantity and quality as herein specified, and the other party has the full capability to purchase, receive and pay for the COMMODITY.

CLAUSE 2 – COMMODITY

2.1. BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL under the minimum guaranteed standard specifications by the NNPC.

CLAUSE 3 – QUANTITY/DESTINATION

3.1. The total monthly quantity of the COMMODITY sold and purchased under this contract agreement is minimum 10,000,000 Barrels +/- 5% (Ten Million Barrels) in 4-5 slot (vessels) per month for the crude oil for CIF ASWP (except the US/UN embargoes ports), for delivery monthly in two OR MORE shipments monthly of 2,000,000 Barrels +/- 5% (Two Million Barrels) per SHIPMENT for THIRTY SIX (36) consecutive calendar months.
These monthly shipments for the whole duration of the contract to be delivered to: (Buyer will name the port of discharge through the RSBLC for each shipment separately).

CLAUSE 4 – TIME PERIOD

4.1. The term of this contract agreement is for a period of THIRTY (36) months, with possible rolls and extensions up to 60 months (5 years).

4.2. The initial lifting under this agreement shall take place within Thirty (30) days of signing and exchange of this contract - Sale Purchase Agreement.

4.3. The time period for the conclusion of each monthly delivery quantity shall terminate upon unloading of the shipments for each current month, at the Buyer’s designated discharge ports.

CLAUSE 5 – QUALITY

5.1. The Sellers guarantee that for the full term of this contract – Sale Purchase Agreement, the quality of the COMMODITY sold will conform to the NNPC guaranteed standard export specifications/grade for BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL.

The Official Gross Price is:
USD $12.00/BBL:GROSS
USD $6.00/BBL:NET to the Buyer.
The Buyer and Sellers agree that the loading port shall be Bonny/IMA Terminal, Bonny Rivers State Nigeria or as directed by NNPC and the discharge port will be named by the Buyer, through each RSBLC, for each shipment separately.
COMMISSIONS & CHARGES:
Seller’s Agent Group:$2.00/BBL
Buyer’s Agents Group:$2.00/BBL
Consultants/Logistics Groups:$2.00/BBL

Interested buyer should contact me: segwise@gmail.com or call 08171420600.

Genuine buyer only please.

Is this still valid
If yes contact me on padamzz07@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by ketkelvin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
BLCO, FLCO and LPFO we have allocation from NNPC, we want to transact with serious and genuine buyers pls. Phone: +234(0)9033826160

Current products

LPFO TTT@ N65/4 FREE NOR. WITH VALID VESSEL DOCUMENTS.

AGO 5k MT TTT, PRICE 157 LESS 2
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bejeria101(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Hello house! Pls in need of DPK MARINE on TTT,quantity 50k mt. Kindly send me price/procedure to bolaggio@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by embodiment: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Busivel Oil and Gas is a subsidiary of Busivel Group. We supply AGO (diesel) to companies and corporate outfits for their generators, diesel operated cars, tank farms or other designated storage facilities. Our prices are very competitive and we have full tankers and peddlar trucks to move the products from our storage facility to where ever you might need them. For more information or to place an order, send an email to embodiment7777@gmail.com We can supply Vessels,tank farms,Companies,Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools. We welcome lpo's and ensure success in our service deliveries. Our delivery Service is prompt and our product is pure and efficient.Give us a try you won't regret it.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Tottigreat: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
B
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by vicbayo: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2018
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2018
BLCO RACKET IS AVAILABLE NOW.
STS LOCATION IS LAGOS- INTERNATIONAL WATER

CONTACT ME ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bonnyz: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2019
*MY DIRECT SELLER'S SIMPLE BLCO CIF, TTO, FOB/TTT PROCEDURES:

*A*
*BLCO CIF OFFER/PROCEDURE*
*TWO OPTIONS: SBLC MT760 AND MT799 BLOCK FUND*

||*Price*: $10/6||
Commission: $4.00
Commission Split: $2.00 each to buyer's side and seller's side.

*I'm co official seller's mandate and I also speak directly with seller. Thus, there'll be smooth, unadulterated communication and faster transaction*

We have two simple CIF procedures:
1. *CIF PROCEDURE FOR SBLC MT760*
2. *CIF PROCEDURE FOR BLOCK FUND MT799*

||1. *CIF PROCEDURE FOR SBLC MT760*||
After signed contract, buyer preadvices on his willingness to place SBLC MT760. Seller's bank replies with willingness to receive SBLC MT760 and issue two percent PB upon receiving and validation of buyer's SBLC MT760. Then buyer places SBLC MT760 to receive two percent PB and then followed by product delivery

Full procedure:
3.1. Seller issues SPA while Buyer signs and returns SPA with port of
discharge agent details, ATB/NOR/ETA formats.
3.2 Buyer’s prime Bank Swift pre-advice stating RWA to issue SBLC (The
pre-advice can be via MT199 or MT799). The receiving bank will respond
stating RWA to receive the SBLC. Then within 48 hours, the issuing bank
will issue the SBLC via MT760 for $150million
3.3 Seller’s Bank validates the SBLC, if successful issues 2% performance
Bond to the Buyer’s Bank.
3.4. Seller loads or assigns exclusive vessels in Buyer’s name; issues full
set of vessel and cargo documents to the Buyer in the name of Buyer as the
Consignee of record and authorizes Vessel Captain to move vessel to Buyer’s
port of discharge with periodic NOR/ETA to the Buyer and Buyer’s Discharge
Harbor/Tank Agent.
3.5. At the Buyer’s discharge port, Buyer clears the vessel while the
Captain Issues Authority To Board (ATB) to enable Buyer’s independent
inspectors to perform Q/Q at mutually agreed location.
3.6. Upon successful conclusion of Q/Q analysis, Inspectors release report
to both parties while Seller Issue Commercial Invoice to the Buyer with
exact Q/Q report figures.
3.7. Buyer releases full payment for cargo to Seller's nominated bank
within 48 hours after inspection against Q/Q Report, Commercial Invoice and
Cargo Documents by MT-103 (cash wire).
3.8. Seller confirms payment & authorize Captain to discharge cargo into
Buyer’s storage tank.
3.9. Seller pays commission to all agents involved in the transaction per
the contract.
3.10. Seller commence subsequent shipments on simple DIP/CI/PAY basis.

If your buyer is okay with this procedure for SBLC MT760, kindly request for the SPA

||2. *CIF PROCEDURE FOR BLOCK FUND MT799*||
3.1 Seller issues SPA while Buyer signs and returns
SPA with port of discharge agent details, ATB/NOR/ETA formats.
3.2 Buyer’s prime Bank Swift pre-advice stating RWA to issue MT799 block fund (The pre-advice can be via MT199 or MT799). The receiving bank will respond
stating RWA to receive the MT799 block fund. Then within 48 hours, the issuing bank will issue the block fund via MT799 for $150million.
3.3 Seller’s Bank validates BF-MT799, if successful issues 2% performance
Bond to the Buyer’s Bank.
3.4. Seller loads or assigns an exclusive vessel in Buyer’s name; issues
full set of vessel and cargo documents to the Buyer in the name of Buyer as
the Consignee of record and authorizes Vessel Captain to move vessel to
Buyer’s port of discharge with periodic NOR/ETA to the Buyer and Buyer’s
Discharge Harbor/Tank Agent.
3.5. At the Buyer’s discharge port, Buyer clears the vessel while the
Captain Issues Authority To Board (ATB) to enable Buyer’s independent
inspectors to perform Q/Q at mutually agreed location.
3.6. Upon successful conclusion of Q/Q analysis, Inspectors release report
to both parties while Seller Issue Commercial Invoice to the Buyer with
exact Q/Q report figures.
3.7. Buyer releases full payment for cargo to Seller's nominated bank
within 48 hours after inspection against Q/Q Report, Commercial Invoice and
Cargo Documents by MT-103 (cash wire).
3.8. Seller confirms payment & authorize Captain to discharge cargo into
Buyer’s storage tank.
3.9. Seller pays commission to all agents involved in the transaction per
the contract.
3.10. Seller commence subsequent shipments on simple DIP/CI/PAY basis.

If your buyer is okay with this procedure for block fund MT799, kindly request for the SPA

*B*
*BLCO TTO GHANA PROCEDURE: $12/8 (WITH BLOCK FUND OF N100M IN BUYER'S ACCOUNT, WE'LL LOAD AND MOVE VESSEL TO GHANA FOR YOU WITH OPTION FOR 2%PB FOR $1M BG/SBLC*

||*Price*: $12/8||
*Commission:* $4.00
Commission Split: $2.00 each to buyer's side and seller's side

- I'm coming official seller's mandate and I also speak directly with seller. Thus, there'll be smooth, unadulterated communication and faster transaction

- If your buyer places $1m SBLC/BG, we shall issue you two percent performance bond. But for block fund in buyer's account, no performance bond on that

- If you're issuing block fund in buyer's account in favour of seller, the block must be issued from Nigerian bank to seller's fiduciary Nigerian bank. But for BG/SBLC, it can be issued either from a Nigerian bank or a foreign bank

*FULL PROCEDURE FOR BLCO TTO*
(1) Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A) Buyer and seller sign and lodge in their Banks. The electronic signed copy of SPA by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable.

(2) Buyer returns signed SPA with NOR/ATB format with NNPC approved supercargo/Inspectors passport copy.

3, Buyer’s bank issue verifiable BG/SBLC for $1m (ONE MILLION US DOLLARS) via genuine Brussels Swift Network MT760 for 1 year and 1 day. Upon ATTESTATION which is counter signed by the super cargo and the captain of the loaded vessel, the buyer pays A REFUNDABLE $1,000,000.00 for logistics.
(Please note: block fund in buyer’s account in favour of seller is acceptable but attracts no performance bond. Only BG/SBLC shall attract performance bond. The block fund shall be issued only from a Nigerian bank to Nigerian bank)

4, SELLER confirms BG/SBLC for $1m, issue 2% P/Bond and Moves vessel to inspection point 10NM of Tema.

5, Seller’s captain issue MATB and makes announcement while Buyer Boards his Supercargo and inspector.

(6) Inspector collects samples and disembarks, while Supercargo remains on board and Captain issues an Attestation counter signed by the super cargo and the captain.

(7) Buyer pays $1,000,000.00 USD within 24 hours of Attestation while Inspectors issue report to both parties.

(cool Seller issues commercial invoice and full cargo documents in Buyer’s name and Buyer’s Bank. Buyer makes full payment by Swift Wire Transfer MT 103 to seller nominated account less $1,000,000.00USD already paid.

(9) Seller introduces Buyer to vessel handler’s for re-charter of vessel and sails to buyer’s port of discharge at Buyers expense while the Seller pays all agents as per contract.-

(10) Buyer issue BG for $150m and Seller issue 2% PB and prepares arrangement for monthly subsequent shipments.

If your buyer has gone through the procedure and has accepted it, kindly request for the SPA

*C*
*BLCO FOB/TTT WEST AFRICA PROCEDURE*

My direct seller will accept IBPU OR IBPO for BLCO FOB/TTT WEST AFRICA

||*Price*: $13/9||
*Commission:* $4.00
Commission Split: $2.00 each to buyer's side and seller's side
(You have 10cent on seller's side of the commission split; and buyer's side is 100 percent opened to your buyer)

I'm the official seller's mandate and I speak directly with seller. Thus, there'll be smooth, unadulterated communication and faster transaction

- We will load Buyer's vessel with full cargo instrument or with only $1m IBPU/BF issued by a Nigerian Bank.

- Buyer's vessel is better than NNPC vessel, it gives Buyer control, transparency, confidence and assurance they need.

- *They must have on-board inspectors to perform Q/Q immediately after loading. They must pay upon loading at the terminal*. 

- *We will pay for inward clearance and outward clearance of Buyer's vessel. We will also pay for navy escort of Buyer's vessel*

- *Please note: if Buyer chooses to place IBPU for $1m for the trial shipment, they must issue full cargo instrument for contract later*.

- *Take advantage of the offer and make a 10cent commission on the Seller side. This is a more comfortable deal than CIF and TTO*.

*Full procedure for FOB/TTT:*
3.1. Seller issue SPA for Buyer Sign & Seal the Contract and Exchange the
Signed Copy by Electronic Mail. The Electronic Signed Copy By Both Parties
Is Considered Legally Binding.
3.2. Buyer send his full valid vessel details with CPA/Q88/RECEIPT OF
CHARTER/INVOICE AND ATL – AUTHORITY TO LOAD
3.3. TRIAL: Buyer issue (buyer’s choice) valid IBPU/IBPO/SBLC/BF
(negotiable amount: N350m or $1m) to Seller nominated Bank
3.4. Upon confirmation of the above Seller issue Clearance and call Buyer’s
vessel to the terminal for loading.
3.5. Buyer’s vessel enters into the terminal and Seller loads the vessel.
3.6. Buyer’s on-board inspectors conducts Q and Q and release report to
both parties while Seller issue Commercial Invoice.
3.7. Seller issue cargo documents in the Buyer’s name to Buyer and his Bank
for the final payment.
3.8. Buyer release Full payment by swift wire transfer to Seller nominated
account and while Seller pays all the agents per accounts details on the
contract.
3.9. Seller upon successful payment confirmation, releases the Buyer’s
vessel to sail to Buyers’ port of discharge.
3.10. CONTRACT: Buyer issue SBLC for full cargo while Seller issue 2%
cash-backed performance bond and make subsequent monthly shipments to the
Buyer upon receipt of Buyer’s vessel. Seller reserves the right to load any
of Buyer’s vessels from floating storage or loaded vessel or FPSO or
loading terminal.

If your buyer has gone through the procedure and has accepted it, kindly request for the SPA

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by bonnyz: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2019
call or what'sapp me on ; 09035385767
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by EngrKem: 9:50am On May 18, 2019
I v loaded vessel BLCO outside bar for sale, TTT or TTO
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria by Kaycee2017: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
*NNPC has given me 10m barrels of exclusive excess produced BLCO. I need 5 vlcc to pick them up asap. Buyer must bring their own vessels, I will pay all expenses and load buyers vessels and buyer pays after loading. No instrument to start due to limited time of the offer. I will give upto $13/9 discount. But we must receive vessel documents asap to enable me make clearance and registration payments to NNPC.*

*This is valid for 7 days, no instruments is needed, just give us vessel we load. Dm on: +2348037247674

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. / CASSAVA,CORN,UGU,PLANTAIN,WATERMELON,EGUNSI,PEPPER Cultivation&Plantation@NGN500K-NGN2M 08055940488

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.