Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs (3753 Views)

Jumia Voucher For Sale / Jumia Voucher For Sale / Mini Smart Projector For GOTV, Home Theater, Phones And Computers. N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello Landers

As part of the celebration of the Jumia 5th Anniversary, I have been given a N20,000 discount voucher in item(s) worth N70,000 or more. I am no longer very active as an agent but I don't want the voucher to go to waste. Anyone interested should indicate interest on this thread or send me a private message.

P.S: Vouher cannot be used for toys, kids items infinix or gionee phones.

Offer lasts till 9th of July.

Cheers smiley
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
what's up? I am an agent as well...in similar situation as urs! How do we go about it? Are you a Gold Agent as well?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mac2016:
what's up? I am an agent as well...in similar situation as urs! How do we go about it? Are you a Gold Agent as well?

Yes I am a gold agent. I've not been actively ordering for a while now, I'm even surprised that I've not been kicked off. I wasted a N2,100 voucher last month, I don't want this one to waste as well.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
dominique:

Yes I am a gold agent. I've not been actively ordering for a while now, I'm even surprised that I've not been kicked off. I wasted a N2,100 voucher last month, I don't want this one to waste as well.
How do u want to go about this voucher now in order not to be wasted?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mac2016:

How do u want to go about this voucher now in order not to be wasted?

That's what I'm doing now, advertising on nairaland. You can also do the same. Also if you're active on Facebook, Twitter and instagram, you can advertise on those platforms too.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
dominique:

That's what I'm doing now, advertising on nairaland. You can also do the same. Also if you're active on Facebook, Twitter and instagram, you can advertise on those platforms too.
what about order to pickup station on the last day and we hope money surfaces before timeup. add me to ur line now for whatsapp chat..how ure in lagos?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Caustics: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
so you need 50k to use this voucher. Can one order plenty items up to the 70k?
dominique:
Hello Landers

As part of the celebration of the Jumia 5th Anniversary, I have been given a N20,000 discount voucher in item(s) worth N70,000 or more. I am no longer very active as an agent but I don't want the voucher to go to waste. Anyone interested should indicate interest on this thread or send me a private message.

Cheers smiley
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Caustics:
so you need 50k to use this voucher. Can one order plenty items up to the 70k?

Absolutely. Actually, you need to order items worth minimum of N70k to be able to use the voucher.

Mac2016:

what about order to pickup station on the last day and we hope money surfaces before timeup. add me to ur line now for whatsapp chat..how ure in lagos?

It is the day you place your order that counts not the day the order is delivered.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
dominique:

Absolutely. Actually, you need to order items worth minimum of N70k to be able to use the voucher.

It is the day you place your order that counts not the day the order is delivered.
I am interested
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
How much u selling em?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I am interested
Will you like me to order for you? Contact me via pm on how you will want to communicate
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
How much u selling em?

It can't be sold, it can only be used by Jumia agents to order via the platform
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2017
dominique:
Hello Landers

Cheers smiley
I just used my voucher. A guy on NL saw my advert and contacted me but that was after I have used mine. Are you willing to liaise with him on the voucher? I offered to sell mine for 10k. How much is your own?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Mac2016:

I just used my voucher. A guy on NL saw my advert and contacted me but that was after I have used mine. Are you willing to liaise with him on the voucher? I offered to sell mine for 10k. How much is your own?

Hmm, I never knew non agents can also use the voucher. I'm don't mind giving mine away for that price but I'm still chatting with someone who wants to order.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2017
dominique:

Hmm, I never knew non agents can also use the voucher. I'm don't mind giving mine away for that price but I'm still chatting with someone who wants to order.
Non agent CANNOT use it o. Once you sell it then you place the order on the person's behalf

1 Like

Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
dominique:

pls let me know ur decision asap. The guy is keenly interested!
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mac2016:

pls let me know ur decision asap. The guy is keenly interested!

I'm interested, mail me your whatsapp digits
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
dominique:

I'm interested, mail me your whatsapp digits
okay.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Still available smiley

Offer valid till 9th July
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by ToyinDipo(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
dominique:
Still available smiley

Offer valid till 9th July
I just sent you a message cheesy
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I just sent you a message cheesy

Seen smiley

1 Like

Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Still available
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by dominique(f): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
@Rydeorsail, I replied your mail two days but yet to get any feedback from you.
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by smartty68(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2017
I've got 5k voucher which expires on the 9th! Hit me up if interested
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2017
dominique:
@Rydeorsail, I replied your mail two days but yet to get any feedback from you.
and how do one become an agent?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
lofty900:
and how do one become an agent?
I can register you
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Mac2016:

I can register you
what are the requirements? I'll like to be registered.
Lofty9000@gmail.com
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
lofty900:
what are the requirements? I'll like to be registered.
Lofty9000@gmail.com

I have initiated the process for your acceptance as a jforce agent. Hope thats cool with you. Are you lagos based?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mac2016:

I have initiated the process for your acceptance as a jforce agent. Hope thats cool with you. Are you lagos based?
I'm in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mac2016:

and please what's jforce agent?
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Mac2016(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
lofty900:
and please what's jforce agent?

thats jumia agent that u request to join. I have ur form already...send ur details to my email macaulayjide@gmail.com

ur full name
ur functional and accessible email
ur phone number
ur location
Re: N20k Jumia Voucher Up For Grabs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mac2016:

thats jumia agent that u request to join. I have ur form already...send ur details to my email macaulayjide@gmail.com

ur full name
ur functional and accessible email
ur phone number
ur location
OK thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Bluetooth speaker by Ks for au / Where And How Much Can I Buy SOLAR CELLS In Nigeria / 32inch LG LCD Flat Screen TV (see pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.