Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall (25724 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by buchilino(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
DIS N OTHERS EVENTS, KEEP SHOWING HOW DARK D HEARTS OF MOST NIGERIANS R
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by obonujoker(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Enemies of this govt went to puncture s little orifice on the roof of the airport building
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Pain(m): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Must we always showcase our incompetency to the world?
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Useless country for life I guess

1 Like

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Senate should summon Stella Oduah immediately for interrogation. What?!
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by bewla(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pidgin2:
Why is it that we like to make mockery of our own thing? Every fault is magnified, no wonder we are so confused and lack direction.

You will see people spewing filth about the country because airport roof is licking same people who will applaud former minister and past governor of Yobe state for sleeping with two women at once, glass plate fall on y'all
I douge am

1 Like

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Splashme: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Whuna:
Where minister of transportation? Where FAAN? Where Stella Oduah that spent millions of naira on renovation? abeg make I dey go
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Grace001: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Failed entity. Nigeria jaga-jaga

1 Like

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by speedogravity(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dem go soon close this one down for 10k weeks divert flight to gombe, just to fix roof grin

2 Likes

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Collyno82:
so we should say all is well, wen we no that things are falling apart

Do you have a comprehension problem or you are simply too lazy to read the comment fully?
Did you not see where she said that Nigerian youths who are complaining about the airport's condition were also defending the ex-governor of Yobe state and current senator who was fcvking away their legislative mandate instead of making laws to reduce their UNEMPLOYMENT and suffering.
Always read properly before you comment.
Look before you leap.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Grace001:
Failed entity. Nigeria jaga-jaga

What are YOU doing to not make our country into a ghetto jagajaga?
What have you done for that particular purpose?
What else apart from pointing fingers at others but never acknowledging your own role in the failure and jagajaga that you point out so gleefully?
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pain:
Must we always showcase our incompetency to the world?

Yes.
What would you have preferred?
That we cover up our rotten mess and shout down, like wild animals in a zoo, any oyinbo who points out the useless ghetto that we live in?
A downtrodden ghetto where ordinary tap water is a luxury and SENSELESSLY useless people buy SUVs from money stolen for the repairs of roads?
If we don't know our problems, how do we fix them?
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
obonujoker:
Enemies of this govt went to puncture s little orifice on the roof of the airport building

Is that why your enemies punctured something in your head that made you choose oponujoker as username?
Your enemies are really wicked oh.
I seriously sympathise with you.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by obonujoker(m): 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why your enemies punctured something in your head that made you choose oponujoker as username?
Your enemies are really wicked oh.
I seriously sympathise with you.

Lolsss... u never see anything

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by tit(f): 1:53am On Jul 04, 2017
sugarsoul:
Chai....e be like say this one go reach f.p
Parking lot gidi.

Modified.

And it hit f.p, that's 2 FTCs in a day!!! grin grin

Oya....make una come my other FTC parking lot to celebrate. Better gbedu dey on- sponsored by Seun et al...hehehehe

zoogeria wor wor
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by madjune(m): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Lack of maintenance culture.

Even if you carry the best airport In the world and plant it in Lagos or Abuja; it will undergo a rapid face lift, starting with those airport staff making mouth.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by tiger28: 4:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Where is Mrs Bulletproof car??
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Collyno82(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
seguno2:

Do you have a comprehension problem or you are simply too lazy to read the comment fully?
Did you not see where she said that Nigerian youths who are complaining about the airport's condition were also defending the ex-governor of Yobe state and current senator who was fcvking away their legislative mandate instead of making laws to reduce their UNEMPLOYMENT and suffering.
Always read properly before you comment.
Look before you leap.
so invariably ur saying we should also be clapping for a leaking airport roof just because some uninformed youths are clapping for a senator who is involved in a sex scandal? Noway. this is not the Nigeria our forefathers dreamt about. Good morning sir.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2017
madjune:
Lack of maintenance culture.

Even if you carry the best airport In the world and plant it in Lagos or Abuja; it will undergo a rapid face lift, starting with those airport staff making mouth.

Do YOU have maintenance culture?
How many times have YOU repaired, repainted, refurbished, updated YOUR house, school, shop, mosque, shrine, church etc?
Abi you want to only blame your leaders?
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2017
tiger28:
Where is Mrs Bulletproof car??

I thought that she was sacked by Jonathan many years ago, not so?
Why are you not asking for the whereabouts of useless Amaechi who has been busy snapping photos of his queuing up for airport security instead of working hard to build upon and MAINTAIN what he inherited?
Why can't you just ask Amaechi who is the current minister?
Are you afraid that he might frame you also for the $43 billion found in the Ikoyi apartment of the minister and his girlfriend?
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Collyno82:
so invariably ur saying we should also be clapping for a leaking airport roof just because some uninformed youths are clapping for a senator who is involved in a sex scandal? Noway. this is not the Nigeria our forefathers dreamt about. Good morning sir.

Stop reading things with a SIMPLEX mindset.
That is a friendly advice, in case you are wondering.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Collyno82(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
seguno2:

Stop reading things with a SIMPLEX mindset.
That is a friendly advice, in case you are wondering.
not at all. still want to no the correlation BTW a leaking airport roof n a senator who is involved in a sex scandal. pls u n pidgin2 should stop compounding little issues. always endeavour to treat issues in its realistic terms
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by sugarsoul(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
tit:

zoogeria wor wor
Ah ah. Sis wetin sup na. Ayam not understanding who that comment is for; 9ja or me?

How was your night anyways?

Watch out for more FTC parties sponsored by me in case you missed any.
KvngSammy rules
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by trumpcoat(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria go better someday
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by madjune(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
seguno2:

Do YOU have maintenance culture?
How many times have YOU repaired, repainted, refurbished, updated YOUR house, school, shop, mosque, shrine, church etc?
Abi you want to only blame your leaders?

You must be one of our leaders.

Guilty conscience.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Grace001: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
seguno2:

What are YOU doing to not make our country into a ghetto jagajaga?
What have you done for that particular purpose?
What else apart from pointing fingers at others but never acknowledging your own role in the failure and jagajaga that you point out so gleefully?

Oga seguno2, how many of your own part has make a difference? Take it or leave it it's a failed entitle,can you die for nigeria? i can't die for Nigeria as for me. It's a dream killer country, even when you strive so hard the un-enabling environment makes it seem like you're lazy or you aren't trying your best enough.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Grace001:
Oga seguno2, how many of your own part has make a difference? Take it or leave it it's a failed entitle,can you die for nigeria? i can't die for Nigeria as for me. It's a dream killer country, even when you strive so hard the un-enabling environment makes it seem like you're lazy or you aren't trying your best enough.

Perhaps if you think more of your role in the society even as you strive for your individual success, you will see plenty of hope for everyone.
Cheers.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
trumpcoat:
Nigeria go better someday

Yes.
If ALL of us start thinking more of others as we think of our own survival instead of simply blaming our leaders for everything.
Leaders whom we elected and/or allowed to be in power.
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by Grace001: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
seguno2:

Perhaps if you think more of your role in the society even as you strive for your individual success, you will see plenty of hope for everyone.
Cheers.

What role can a country expect from her citizen than being a law and abiding, paying taxes, serving one's fatherland? I'm a law and abiding citizen, as a graduate i have served my fatherland, pay taxes where necessary so what role do expect? I know people like you, I guess you're one of the privilege and fortunate in Nigeria, if you know what thousands of nigerians are going through you won't be saying all these. When you aren't in other's shoes you can't say or tell how they feel. So oga enjoy your privilege while it last
Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
sammydirectly:
Senate should summon Stella Oduah immediately for interrogation. What?!

Stella Oduah of how many years ago?
Buhari and Amaechi have been president and minister for over two years in case you have forgotten.
Did you advise the senator representing your district to summon her when Amaechi spent billions of dollars to repair Abuja airport's runway, close it for months and refurbish Kaduna airport? Please share the petition with us if you truly advised him/her in this regard.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Flood At Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Lobby During Rainfall by seguno2: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Grace001:
What role can a country expect from her citizen than being a law and abiding, paying taxes, serving one's fatherland? I'm a law and abiding citizen, as a graduate i have served my fatherland, pay taxes where necessary so what role do expect? I know people like you, I guess you're one of the privilege and fortunate in Nigeria, if you know what thousands of nigerians are going through you won't be saying all these. When you aren't in other's shoes you can't say or tell how they feel. So oga enjoy your privilege while it last

Many citizens of the countries that are not currently rotten do not stop at just being law abiding, pay taxes and serve their fatherland in the armed forces or NYSC equivalent.
They take ownership of their lives in their society by participating actively in their political process. How much have you done to identify a "good" person as a candidate for political office and volunteered YOUR own knowledge, money, time and efforts to ensure that s/he wins? If you leave ownership of YOUR political process to area fathers and godfathers to INVEST in their handpicked thugs, touts, illiterates, agberos, almajiris you should not be surprised that they will seek to recoup their investment.
If you can't take ownership of YOUR destiny by doing more in the political process and encourage others to do the same, then you should stop complaining and accept your fate as dictated by the area fathers and godfathers whom you allow to determine your destiny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Trailer & Bus Accident On Iyana-Oworo Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Airport Workers Mishandle Travelers' Bags (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.