Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Blasian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blasian Celebrities (284656 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Popular Nigerian Celebrities Recount How They Lost Their Virginity / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Gabry:

Thats true and also whenever the child is blasian. its also hard to get an Asian feature cause the African gene seems to be stronger. Take example below. Thats my Nigerian friend's son. His name is Aaron and his father is Nigerian and his mother is Malaysian Indian. But the boy looks like a pure African

many pure Africans with no Asian blood still have Asian features- a throwback from the original indigenous African people and perhaps showing Asian influence somewhere in ancient history. But more likely just one of those things.

Thats why a lot of Blasians can be mistaken for regular black people with no outside admixture.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by sjeezy8: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2010

mixed or not quick
someone answer
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

Lisa Wu-Hartwell and my nikku keith sweat

Their children

Are they celebrities? And what heritage they come from?

tpia.:

many pure Africans with no Asian blood still have Asian features- a throwback from the original indigenous African people and perhaps showing Asian influence somewhere in ancient history. But more likely just one of those things.

Thats why a lot of Blasians can be mistaken for regular black people with no outside admixture.

yes u are right. Am surprise to even see some Nairalanders here look like Blasian but they are pure Nigerians LOL!. Eg. Honeric01. Maybe because he has chinko eyes in a way. grin

sjeezy8:

mixed or not quick
someone answer

Nahhh. I think he is African but being hit by a huge rock which causes his eyes to swell like that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Outstrip(f): 5:51am On Feb 05, 2010
I always thought Tyson Beckford was Korean mixed. he certainly looks it. I think the Asian features are usually more pronounced especially if one parent is full blooded Asian.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 6:36am On Feb 05, 2010
Outstrip:

I always thought Tyson Beckford was Korean mixed. he certainly looks it. I think the Asian features are usually more pronounced especially if one parent is full blooded Asian.

heheh! Nahh. . He looks more like the Chinese descent. cheesy but what do we know. Korean was derived from 1/2 Chinese and 1/2 Japanese.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
korean + black: the kids' features tend to look more pronounced and Asian.

chinese + black: not so much- the kids can pass for regular African.

Indian + black: the child always looks markedly Indian- cant be mistaken for anything else

Japanese + black: about half and half though I could be wrong.

@ these figures: on average, that is.

Its what I've noticed.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Outstrip(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2010
tpia.:

korean + black: the kids' features tend to look more pronounced and Asian.

chinese + black: not so much- the kids can pass for regular African.

Indian + black: the child always looks markedly Indian- cant be mistaken for anything else

Japanese + black: about half and half though I could be wrong.

@ these figures: on average, that is.

Its what I've noticed.

I agree with you tpia. That's why I always assumed that Tyson Beckford was half Korean
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
Korean and black (he's with his mother):

both Korean/black but not they're not related:

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
same guy:

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
white and Asian ( i think he deserves a mention)

[img]http://amzshoebox.files./2009/05/daniel-henney.jpg[/img]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by kweenchi(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2010
@ tpia - open youre eyes!

Wow! In that case, u are special

Uhm well I dont know about that , but ppl tease me alot because of my chinky eyes, joking that I must be adopted. Ive seen quite a few nigerian celebrities with chinky eyes as well so its not that rare to me.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Kunbee: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
tpia.:

white and Asian ( i think he deserves a mention)

Really cute
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2010
White and Asian is very very common in my country. Its too common till I feel its like nahhh. . . Another normal thing. Even my cousins are half white haf Asians.

The first one is Correna. She is half Asian and half American White

The second one is Melly. She is half Asian and half Italian

And the third one is Dewi. She is half Asian and half German.

Just to name a few. I have more and its like I think part of the country to have half white and half Asian

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2010
^^ your cousins are very pretty smiley
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2010
tpia.:

^^ your cousins are very pretty smiley

Hee!  grin  Thanks. The third one just got married yesterday!  cheesy
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Kunbee: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
They are very beautiful Gabry and say congrats to your cousin who just got married smiley
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2010
Kunbee:

They are very beautiful Gabry and say congrats to your cousin who just got married smiley

Thanks Kunbee and I will do so, wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by nitamac: 3:57pm On May 06, 2010
I'm new here. I was just on the web trying to find what blasian people "generally" look like.
I wanted to answer a question about Nigerian people. I've been told by a friend from Nigeria that slanted eyes are typical of Hausa people in Nigeria.

My sister is one quarter korean (as am I) and she has somewhat slanted eyes. People from West Africa sometimes seem to think that she's just really light skinned and maybe we were descended from Hausa slaves.

I don't have the eyes.

I was looking for the "general" look of blasians because we are only ONE QUARTER asian, but often meet people who are HALF asian who look a lot darker skinned that we do.

Also, I have a son with my full blooded Indian husband and was thinking that my son would be darker skinned like my husband's family (they are southern Indian), but was surprised to find that my son has my skin color and my husband's hair, so he looks more hispanic. I was hoping he would have my husband's skin, and my hair. Guess you can't pick which genes you get.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by kimiko1000: 3:45pm On May 08, 2010
Korean blasians have a certain look to them (I am 1/2 Korean, 1/4 black and a 1/4 irish and native american). kiss

I am very very good at getting this right. They will either have a hairline that starts far at the back of their head, making them look like they have a huge forehead or the hairline is set back but not as far, it's this coupled with the information below (as opposed to other blasian mixes):

[list]
[li]Korean blasians are very pretty and dramatic looking. Very Sultry and exotic looking. They have languid bodies also. You are never gonna find a real Korean blasian with big hips.[li]
[li]They tend to have a mouth that protrudes a bit from the face, looks a little ghetto! Sorry for the analogy, pls. don't be mad at me. I have this attribute as well. Check out video model Lashontae Heckard and model Chanel Iman, singer Amerie. I do believe Chanel Iman is more than 1/4 Korean.[/li]
[li]Are Very flat in the center of their face.[/li]
[li]The hair is a lot thicker than in any other blasian mix although the texture is comparably straight (smooth and not nappy). Can be kinky but [b]not nappy[/b]Their hair can tangle something fierce though. No perms are ever needed though a flat iron prevents tangles which keeps it from tangling. I use a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, and a flat iron or a curling iron sometimes (though my curls don't ever stay), that's it. The roots and hair shaft never get kinky, the ends of my hair gives me problems. [/li]
[/list]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by lilash2231: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2010
mix or not, what do you think?
Re: Blasian Celebrities by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Jul 15, 2010
No offense to anyone on here but I think Tyson Beckford looks like a tiger.

Take a look at his eyes. grin
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:34am On Aug 10, 2010
kimiko1000:

Korean blasians have a certain look to them (I am 1/2 Korean, 1/4 black and a 1/4 irish and native american). kiss

I am very very good at getting this right. They will either have a hairline that starts far at the back of their head, making them look like they have a huge forehead or the hairline is set back but not as far, it's this coupled with the information below (as opposed to other blasian mixes):

[list]
[li]Korean blasians are very pretty and dramatic looking. Very Sultry and exotic looking. They have languid bodies also. You are never gonna find a real Korean blasian with big hips.[li]
[li]They tend to have a mouth that protrudes a bit from the face, looks a little ghetto! Sorry for the analogy, pls. don't be mad at me. I have this attribute as well. Check out video model Lashontae Heckard and model Chanel Iman, singer Amerie. I do believe Chanel Iman is more than 1/4 Korean.[/li]
[li]Are Very flat in the center of their face.[/li]
[li]The hair is a lot thicker than in any other blasian mix although the texture is comparably straight (smooth and not nappy). Can be kinky but [b]not nappy[/b]Their hair can tangle something fierce though. No perms are ever needed though a flat iron prevents tangles which keeps it from tangling. I use a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner, and a flat iron or a curling iron sometimes (though my curls don't ever stay), that's it. The roots and hair shaft never get kinky, the ends of my hair gives me problems. [/li]
[/list]

It would be good if I can see your picture. Im very excited to see mix features. They are amazing cheesy

lilash2231:

mix or not, what do you think?

Uhmmm. She could be pure Black and if she is really mix than Im sure the black genes took over really really well

mama-gee:

No offense to anyone on here but I think Tyson Beckford looks like a tiger.

Take a look at his eyes. grin

LOL! Where on earth did you get that impression on him sef? grin tongue
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:36am On Aug 10, 2010
nitamac:

I'm new here. I was just on the web trying to find what blasian people "generally" look like.
I wanted to answer a question about Nigerian people. I've been told by a friend from Nigeria that slanted eyes are typical of Hausa people in Nigeria.

My sister is one quarter korean (as am I) and she has somewhat slanted eyes. People from West Africa sometimes seem to think that she's just really light skinned and maybe we were descended from Hausa slaves.

I don't have the eyes.

I was looking for the "general" look of blasians because we are only ONE QUARTER asian, but often meet people who are HALF asian who look a lot darker skinned that we do.

Also, I have a son with my full blooded Indian husband and was thinking that my son would be darker skinned like my husband's family (they are southern Indian), but was surprised to find that my son has my skin color and my husband's hair, so he looks more hispanic. I was hoping he would have my husband's skin, and my hair. Guess you can't pick which genes you get.

Of course u can't cause u are not God and u cannot decide. But you should just be bless of whatever you have and owned. wink
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:42am On Aug 10, 2010
Johnnie Morton

RACE: 1/2 AFRICAN AMERICAN AND 1/2 JAPANESE

Johnnie James Morton, Jr. (born October 7, 1971) is a former NFL wide receiver. Originally drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 1st round (21st overall) in the 1994 NFL Draft, he played there until 2002. After subsequently signing with the Kansas City Chiefs, he played there for three years. In 2005, he signed with the San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers cut him after the 2005 season and he retired from pro football thereafter.

Mixed martial arts career

Morton made his Mixed Martial Arts début on the June 2, 2007, at K-1 Dynamite!! USA. In a pre-fight interview with Sherdog he revealed that he had only a few months of martial arts training in preparation for the fight.[1] He lost to Bernard Ackah in 38 seconds of the first round via knockout.

After the fight, Morton was suspended indefinitely and denied his purse ($100,000) by the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) after refusing to take his post-fight anti-doping test.[2] It was revealed by the CSAC on June 9, 2007 that Morton tested positive for anabolic steroids. According to CSAC executive officer Armando Garcia, Morton tested positive for a "very elevated TE ratio, which is testosterone. And that is 83.9 -- the normal industry standard for an athlete is 6."[3] Morton faces a possible revocation of his fighting license and fine.
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 3:59am On Aug 10, 2010
Im not sure is Brandy Norwood is Blasian or not. Some people says she is but some say she is pure Black

Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Aug 10, 2010
Melissa Howard

RACE: African-American and Philippines

Melissa Dawn Beck (born February 12, 1977; Okinawa, Japan),[citation needed] formerly Melissa Dawn Howard, is a reality show personality, and comedienne.

A mixed-race woman of African-American and Filipino descent, Melissa graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in Mass Communications.

After The Real World

After appearing in MTV's The Real World: New Orleans, Howard moved to Los Angeles to try stand-up comedy briefly, and then to become an author, actress and painter. For several years, she maintained a personal blog and website Princess Melissa which she set up and began writing in shortly after her stint on The Real World.

Howard was ranked #92 on Maxim magazine's "Hot 100 Women of 2004" feature.[1] She currently can be seen on Oxygen's Girls Behaving Badly. In 2005 she returned to reality TV with Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars.

Howard currently resides in Merrick, on Long Island, New York. She is married to businessman and Glassjaw guitarist Justin Beck. In March 2009, she gave birth to their first child, Shalom Mazie.[2]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2010
Chyna Layne
RACE: 1/2 Filipino-Jamaican, 1/2 African American

[img]http://2.bp..com/_vyCf6z7uw8E/Su-dE7WhmfI/AAAAAAAArnM/svRIOdrEA0w/s400/Chyna+Layne.jpg[/img]

Chyna Layne is a New York born American actress who became buzz-worthy through her portrayal of Rhonda in the movie Precious. She has appeared in over 30 independent films and has been touted as the modern day Diahann Carroll.[1]
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Outstrip(f): 5:19am On Aug 10, 2010
@ Gabry. Funny you mentioned Brandy. I never really thought of her in that way but when you see her mother you see the strong native american look some african americans tend to have. When you add that to the belief by some scientists that the first people in America were actually asian then it might explain Brandy's look
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Gabry(f): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
Outstrip:

@ Gabry. Funny you mentioned Brandy. I never really thought of her in that way but when you see her mother you see the strong native american look some african americans tend to have. When you add that to the belief by some scientists that the first people in America were actually asian then it might explain Brandy's look

hey Long time smiley

So ure saying that Brandy is Pure Blak but because somewhere somehow someone said that the first people in America is Asian thats why brandy looks somehow Blasian? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blasian Celebrities by Outstrip(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
LOL. No. I am saying that the look is more pronounced in her mother. It might just be in her genes. There are some native americans that could pass for asians. Maybe that is why you look at Brandy and see blasian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.