Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map (33397 Views)

Group Faults Muric’s Position On Appointments Made By Ekitigovernment / See The Original Biafra Map And Currency / Biafra Map Saga: Kate Henshaw Denies Opposing IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

He definitely has a mental illness. He speaks to himself in both alternative ids. I even have a screenshot of him praising himself and funny enough when the clown was using his mathy001 account to make the genocidal comment he is failing miserable to disassociate himself from. ( I hope he denys this too so I can expose him some more)
The pig definately has schizoaffective, bipolar type no doubt in my mind.

Ngozi123 abeg I'm out too. It's about to be 6pm and I got sh1ts to do. Bye

You've not shown that Fratermathy is MAth001 and YES! I deny being MATH001!

So come and complete your investigation.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

You've not shown that Fratermathy is MAth001 and YES! I deny being MATH001!

So come and complete your investigation.

Keep telling yourself that as long it helps you with your tears and wailing grin grin tongue
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
ephi123:

Exactly my observation too - more going on with him. But you did great putting him in check.
Catch you all later.
Cheers

Putting who is check? The only thing they succeeded in doing was catalysing more, rather than checkmating anything.

But what do I know? IGBOS would always massage their ego with IPOB youth's activities.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Keep telling yourself that as long it helps you with your tears and wailing grin grin tongue

I thought you said you would provide undeniable proof that Fratermathy is Math011? Where is the "undeniable" proof?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

I already did you pathetic monkey.

Let me show it to you again since that your eye disease is getting worse.

Which I'd addressed my comment addressed to you and used the word "I"

Frathemathy or mathy001?

Fratermathy

To answer your question before, this is what proves that you're behind that other account.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5603265_20170705163023_jpeg50fcf85785735e8bd9a1641776844f79
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5603265_20170705163023_jpeg50fcf85785735e8bd9a1641776844f79

You and I are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:

Are you math001 yes or no?

That is question I need you to answer now so I can gladly help you keep this thread alive.

No, I am NOT!

Provide the proof!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Fratermathy

To answer your question before, this is what proves that you're behind that other account.

And how is that proof that Fratermathy is MATH001?

So if I create an alternate moniker named Ngozi132 and come here to say "I Ngozi, have renouced Biafra". Does that make it Ngozi123?

Stop thinking like a wall gecko and provide substantial proof, not the only that only Igbos and Igbos seem to believe.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

So if I create an alternate moniker named Ngozi132 and come here to say "I Ngozi, have renouced Biafra". Does that make it Ngozi123?

Stop thinking like a wall gecko and provide substantial proof, not the only that only Igbos and Igbos seem to believe.

Is this your next step? cheesy

No one is so obsessed with you that they'll insert themselves in an argument you're already having, take it on as their own whilst pretending to be you and maintain your pov in said argument after having studied your opinions and posting style for months on end. The logical conclusion to all of this is that you're the same poster and in a fit of rage, you slipped up and forgot to change your statement from 1st person to 3rd person.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

Is this your next step? cheesy

No one is so obsessed with you that they'll insert themselves in an argument you're already having, take it on as their own whilst pretending to be you and maintain your pov in said argument after having studied your opinions and posting style for months on end. The logical conclusion to all of this is that you're the same poster and in a fit of rage, you slipped up and forgot to change your statement from 1st person to 3rd person.

Oh. By the look of things, especially from Nonaira1 and yourself, there is an obsession somewhere.

Maybe I just might do what you suggested, if only to make you know how it feels to be impersonated.

You've studied my posting styles for months. That is very good (what is the real definition of obsession again cheesy?). Kindly SHOW EVERYONE here how my posting style as Fratermathy correlates with the posting style of Math001!!!

And why do you feel Math001 had a "slip"?
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nicho118(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
fratermathy:

oniovo. Biko kpa rho vre
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nicho118:
oniovo. Biko kpa rho vre
Mi yonri. Me nenaye heha ovi etine. Oma me vwerome. Obo ihwo na ta bla me-e. Me guono ne ihwo ri Urhobo nabor mli thread na so that awanren kan mlo bo ihwo r'Igbo vi IPOB-e wa ka awanre. But meyonbo vwon tarhe na. Me ka kparho vre ayen "emerha" except ayen guono ota ofa.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Posting it once more to make the tribalistic paranoid schiophernic clown cry some more and scream some imaginary person is impersonating him tongue tongue tongue

Cc. Ngozi123
He was never linked. Someone is impersonating him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Never knew he was so important that someone decided to impresonate him on NL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nonaira1:
Posting it once more to make the tribalistic paranoid schiophernic clown cry some more and scream some imaginary person is impersonating him tongue tongue tongue

Cc. Ngozi123
He was never linked. Someone is impersonating him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Never knew he was so important that someone decided to impresonate him on NL grin grin grin grin grin

Your obsession with me is stinking to the high heavens! Oh God of Pazienza! Chukwu Okike Abiama! Come and grant comfort to your son, Nonaira1!

Keep drawing circles around usernames as proof of identity. How childish of you!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nonaira1: 12:01am On Jul 06, 2017
fratermathy:

Your obsession with me is stinking to the high heavens! Oh God of Pazienza! Chukwu Okike Abiama! Come and grant comfort to your son, Nonaira1!

Keep drawing circles around usernames as proof of identity. How childish of you!

Cry me a beg fact river Nigga

Ask one of the voices you hear to tell us more about this impersonator that started impersonating you months ago just to make you look like a big fact f00l today.
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by fratermathy(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Nonaira1:

Cry me a beg fact river Nigga

Ask one of the voices you hear to tell us more about this impersonator that started impersonating you months ago just to make you look like a big fact f00l today.

And how is that too big for someone as obsessed with me as you are to do? You think people don't know the antics of Igbos on this forum? With such usernames as DieMynd44, SegunisaBastard, bla bla bla~.

Cry me a Pazienza!
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Ngozi123(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
fratermathy:

Oh. By the look of things, especially from Nonaira1 and yourself, there is an obsession somewhere.

Maybe I just might do what you suggested, if only to make you know how it feels to be impersonated.

You've studied my posting styles for months. That is very good (what is the real definition of obsession again cheesy?). Kindly SHOW EVERYONE here how my posting style as Fratermathy correlates with the posting style of Math001!!!

And why do you feel Math001 had a "slip"?

You've misconstrued what I was saying; I meant that someone who would go to the effort of following you around, pretending to be you and taking on your arguments as their own would also go to the effort of copying your posting style in order to make it seem more authentic. The whole point of that post was that it's far more likely that you're behind that account than for all of the above to have occurred.

I have no idea about your posting style neither do I care to know about it. All I know is that you claim to be an Urhobo man and are a self-professed Igbo hater. I really don't care to know more than that undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Malawian(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

This map is very interesting when you consider that fratermathy and co have attacked it no way near to the degree they have attacked this Biafran map that wasn't even made by IPOB.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5596707_img20170620wa0001_jpege64714636c83bbcaa20fedfdbf7db763
They think we will allow their Igbo Phobia to go unchallenged. Levels don change, but they are unawares.

1 Like

Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by Nicho118(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
fratermathy:

Mi yonri. Me nenaye heha ovi etine. Oma me vwerome. Obo ihwo na ta bla me-e. Me guono ne ihwo ri Urhobo nabor mli thread na so that awanren kan mlo bo ihwo r'Igbo vi IPOB-e wa ka awanre. But meyonbo vwon tarhe na. Me ka kparho vre ayen "emerha" except ayen guono ota ofa.
oyoma
Re: Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map by obontami: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Shroud:
You remember how igbos delt with your mundane asses in Warri Garage by Robber plantation? When you tribalistic, unmotivated bastards wanted to be collecting illegal feesfrom Igbo traders and when you insisted warri is your land and wanted to force a chairman on the spare part traders?

See? Urhobos don't count in Nigerian politics. You're just as significant as a discarded banana peel left on the road.

When other tribes are taking in Nigeria, urhobos should shut up and bury their heads in shame.

After the creation of 3 states you're still slave.
Oh my!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.