Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (599 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Can you donate your heart to someone you love to keep them
alive? ?
If your present girlfriend or boyfriend was dying and needed a heart transplant could you
donate your own (you obviously know you would die) anonamously
to let them live?

Let's know the power of love now and those that are truly faithful to their lovers...
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by wtfcoded: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
angry maka gini?
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MissRaine69(f): 3:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Donated hearts do no not come from live subjects ....you have to be declared clinically dead first. And besides it's not up to you where your organs end up. ...maybe if you had mentioned a kidney or part of your liver
At least you can debate those.
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 04, 2017
-Donate heart to girlfriend
-you die instantly
-Another man bang girlfriend.

Ofcourse OP, why not smileyIt's just heart, totally the same thing as donating blood wink wink
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Defaramade(m): 4:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
-Donate heart to girlfriend
-you die instantly
-Another man bang girlfriend.

Ofcourse OP, why not smileyIt's just heart, totally the same thing as donating blood wink wink
Abi o grin

Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2017
DanceVille:
Can you donate your heart to someone you love to keep them
alive? ?
If your present girlfriend or boyfriend was dying and needed a heart transplant could you
donate your own (you obviously know you would die) anonamously
to let them live?

Let's know the power of love now and those that are truly faithful to their lovers...

just ask me a straight question, which is can I die for the one I love?
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Am still inside the toilet let my baby comment first.baby can you donate your heart to me your love hahaha waiting ooooh.
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2017
grin Thank God I no get girlfriend, no heart donation cheesy
Re: Can You Donate Your Heart To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
OP, remove the "girlfriend" clause. The word, unfortunately, has been bastardised in our clime. Donate heart for a Human Being who needs it badly? Then... I'll think about it grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Regain Your Partner’s Trust After You’ve Lied / Here Is Why You Move Your Head From Left To Right When You Kiss / I Need A Wife Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.