Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) (24521 Views)

Evangelist Sunday Okafor's SUV On Fire. Pastors Escape Death. Photos / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by LegendVibes: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2017
The entire Ogbomoso community has been thrown into sadness.

A student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology was crushed to death today by a Motorcycle.

An accident involving a motorcycle and a Bike Man has killed a student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Science and Technology (LAUTECH).

The student, who is simply known as Hiqmat , was crushed under the tyres and killed instantly on Monday July 3rd 2017.

She was a 300-level student of Accounting.

As at press time, there are no details as regards her funeral arrangements.

#RIP

Photos Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/motorcycle-crushes-300l-lautech-student.html

1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by holytribe(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by nifemi25(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Ahan, Na this lautech again? You people need serious prayer oo.

Rest in peace

8 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by DrinosBlog: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by segebase(m): 6:21am On Jul 04, 2017
So sad....rip
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2017
Its so painful and sad. R.I.P Hikmat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Jostico: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2017
rip

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by ujpikin(f): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
And snapping the victim was more important than rendering help!

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Caustics: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
sad
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by helphelp: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Ah! All death is bad though, motorcycle c'mon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Punctual(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Lautech wey get problem before still dey put another person family inside problem....

RIP miss
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2017
OP, seriously, u be Olodo. It was that red Toyota matrix owned by a drunk yahoo boy (also a student) that crush her on bike. Edit your post, most especially the tittle. I knew that girl too. May her soul rest in peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by jummiepearl(f): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP
Only God knows what they are still doing in school......
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2017
My her soul rest in peace.
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Albert0011(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Lautech again...i heared dat u can spend up to 10 yrs in the school

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2017
I would have said rip then I realised you probably fuvked a broke guy who pushed u into death because I really don't understand what you are still doing in school even though school is closed.

one slay queen down
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by rofanx13: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2017
this LAUTECH is always in the news for negatives!

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by talk2eshin(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
What is this one saying? Is that enough reason for her to die?
Receive sense in Jesus name.

holytribe:
Mhsrip.
But on a more serious note, the school has been closed for months now and I do not understand what the students are still doing around the school Expecially the ladies (maybe they are with their boyfriend, which is always what happens in most cases) . The school activities has been closed then to go home na crime. The only reason why she can stay within school town should be maybe her parents are based there too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2017
sad sad shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed it is well with her parents

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
Exactly my thought. May God console her parents embarassed
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by jummiepearl(f): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Punctual:
Lautech wey get problem before still dey put another person family inside problem....

RIP miss
What has lautech got to do with the accident....what is she still doing in school..had it been she's in her parents' house such won't have happen

Rip to her thou but stop blaming lautech for it
Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Rip fellow ladokite

Reopen lautech plsembarassed

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by Aden777(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
When its time for us to leave this world, it won't be in a tragic way.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.

Get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) by jummiepearl(f): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2017
holytribe:
Mhsrip.
Abi o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denilson Bamidele, NANS President, Had An Accident While On A Condolence Visit / Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.