Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45938 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by fitted60(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Never marry anybody based on pity.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by nwakibie3(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
i
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by muller101(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
what will people say. That phrase usually leads people to distruction

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by fredtoks(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by felixomor: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
You already know the answer to the question.
Wedding is just one day
Marriage is till the end.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by collitexnaira(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Never fall in love for pity
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by inourcare: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Do Unto others what you would...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Ever cheated on her? If your ans is YES, forgive her

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by PeaceGord: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Quit.

Give her the option of 'jilting' you first in order to save face.

Then don't publicize it.

There should be no going back.

She'll kill you.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by loomer: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
U dey ask yeye question sha.

Question wey u go ask ur self na, can u trust her?

Can you ever forget what happened?.

If yes, then go ahead to marry her
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

She's only sorry because she got caught. Let her go bro

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by erico2k2(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
heart ache o's more expensive than material things . RUN.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tayorh(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
When i read some stories on Nairaland, i'm glad i am single, ladies don show me pepper, now i'm focused on hustling no time for any lady.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Samtowo(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
OP,

"A BROKEN ENGAGEMENT IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE..."

A word they say.., is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ceejay80s(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Marvel1206:
Run! Marriage is not a child's play

supported with alomo bitters
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by muller101(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Op. That woman will grant u the opportunity to commit sucide
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by doskie(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

I'm sure you are cheating on her too on low key. otherwise, how can you even be asking this. your conscience is making you want to forgive her. afterall you do it too. everyone does...... in your view. wake up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mfm04622: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

The fact that you think about how she will cope if you leave her show you still love her. What else can i say except to forgive her?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by norriswood(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time. young man don't even try to marry a woman out of pity..if you want to marry her out of forgiveness go ahead but pity dont near it.

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Self-centred people deserve no love unless you are one also, shes been doing it for years and denied it till you presented evidence meaning she doesnt realy feel bad about it or care about your personality either, and may as well allow it continue if not caught...quit wasting your time already, she needs to learn how to respect people.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Paradigmpastor: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahhead if I leave her?
Then y asking us?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DJInfluence: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
The question is, will you ever trust her again? Assuming you got married, and she told you, she has to go to the market or visit a friend or family, will you believe her? Will you not think she is using that as an excuse to cheat on you? If your answers to these is a No, then call off the wedding. because Trust is the foundation of a marriage while love is only the bricks that makes it grow. So if the foundation is faulty, you know what will happen then.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Laura136: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2017
If she's genuine abt d forgiveness then pls do, u could b d one hu might err in future, u never can say, set a platform of hard forgiveness

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Continue with the marriage but save for DNA too, and also you might not catch the next one. If you have to ask then you not as smart as I'd expect a man to be. Happy wedding and send us pictures too bro all the best.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
call it off, don't marry her out of pity! cause when you guys get married,that guilt would still be there. just imagine that you didn't have evidence against her or u had no idea about it. she would still be cheating behind your back!! well, it's your choice bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mexioni(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Olosho olosho olosho almost everywhere
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by maxysmith(f): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2017
Bro....God has done his own by exposing her to you, the ball is now in your court.
But mind you marriage is a lifetime game.
Best of luck in your decision
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
I wouldn't say much... but ur supposed bae is self centered.. she obviously doesn't care about ur feelings... only care about her stupid image and what pipo will say... Bro.. the choice is ur's? what do u want? Take a stand and do not regret it ..I repeat do not regret it.... to ur success..
Nairaland Fam cares...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Laura136:
If she's genuine abt d forgiveness then pls do, u could b d one hu might err in future, u never can say, set a platform of hard forgiveness

Awwww I love the way you romanticize , I hope you forgive yours and go ahead dear kiss
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Obas101(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

this is the best and only advice you should take. you've sacrificed alot for you to quit the relationship. make sure you tell about her infidelity to her parents not yours, so that you can get trust and support from them. and tell them you still have plans of marrying her because you love her. her family will worship you nd talk senses in her. bt if you chose to make it private and you go ahead with the marriage, you are on a long thing cos she will surely cheat on you without remorse
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ejykzy: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Bros marriage is not done act of pity, is a long distance journey which has no end unless 6ft, avoid been heartbroken in future, she will stil cheat if u finally marry her,,,,so make a UUU turn now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.