Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45954 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ceejay80s(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
lol. please forgive and forget her. women love to eat their cakes and yet have it. but note this there are alot of rubbish women littered everywhere who will still do same to you once you attempt to date her for six years.

has this one been a good woman in other aspects? has she shown good wifely and motherly attributes ? if the answer to that question is yes. then (I can't believe I am saying this rubbish) forgive her and don't forget her.

she is now in your debt by your catching her, but note that a cheater will always find ways to return to their hobby. so if you go along be careful to ensure she doesn't outsmart or continue in her lying ways.

shocked make u see the elderly man she dey date, i just quoted him now......
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Hectarus(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
What is that compared to your peace, happiness, security and eventually safety? Someone who can do that may get rid of you to continue her life with whom ever she desires. You better don't go and kill your self this man... The same people will wonder why you didnt run when you found out. Don't be a fool sir!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nicogen4us(f): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.
chat me privately 08135631994
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

I WANT HAPPINESS FOR YOU & NOT REGRET!

THAT GIRL IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU!!!

SHES A HARLOT, PROSRITUTE, A HOE & USELESS THING!!!

NO MATTER WHATEVER, SHES NOT EXPECTED TO CHEAT ON YOU NOT TO TAPJ OF DATING MARRIED OLDER MAN!!!

IF YOU MARRY HER, SHE WILL STILL CONTINUE FLIRTING AROUND!!!

AS LONG AS YOUR PEE PEE IS STILL WORKING, SHES NOT EXPECTED TO BE TAKING ANOTHER MAN KONDO!

CALL OFF THE WEDDING WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT!!!

THERE ARE THOUSANDS RESPONSIBLE GIRL OUT THERE READY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A COOL GUY LIKE YOU!!!

IF YOU MARRY HER OUT OF PITY, SHE WILL EITHER EITHER INFECT YOU WITH DISEASE OR HER MANFRIEND TERMINATE YOUR LIFE UNTIMELY!!!

USE YOU HEAD MY FRIEND!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Avery200: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
Oga u r still giving list of expenses...dont worry u guys cn get married...we will give u more expenses and liabilities after d marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
[s]Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding and try and improve your skills in the other room if you don't want her to be tempted to cheat again[/s].
THRASH!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Its a common theme, where I used yo work a lady was sharing the news that her fiance proposed to her, I suspected her and my boss were a bit attached but I couldn't place my hands on it, until one day she resigned and my boss told me to delete her email with full effect normally he wouldn't say so, so I backup her email and read it and my God I felt sorry for the fiance, I won't mention what I read but it led to me believe that both men and women do this, I just left it at that. Wetin concern me I felt bad for snooping someone's email though

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by write2obi(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

What stupid Hall, cloths and preparing. What will people say? Like seriously? . She is only begging you because of the shame she'll face, if the wedding fail to take place. Please brother, the God's has shown you what they don't show everyone. Run for your dear life.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by coptic: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

You can ask for a refund. Hall no dey rotten na abi?

Sell off the wedding stuff, cut your losses and leave.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Slurity(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
I understand your level of confusion. but let me advice you. You don't need to go ahead marrying her out of pity but go ahead and marry her out of love. just ask yourself this sincere questions. is she really sorry for deeds? do you really love her? though that question of you loving her must have been wounded but try ask yourself as if she has not done that. she is unlikely repeat that nonsense again and will forever worship you. Try to forgive and marry her. Everybody even you has a past. let it go
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by abfalkolly(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Ds is a very difficult situation,I can imagine ur state of mind..If u think she has other values worth taking d risk..u can go ahead... God will b wt u
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by kaypound(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2017
In as much as I don't agree you marry out of pity...I want you to think deeply....all thru ur relationship with her before you caught her, have you been loyal....and never also cheated.....if you are clean then you are just to leave her.
But if you love her and find peace with her...then you should know love is kind, love forgives, love is tolerance....love is God.
All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by babooshka: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

I don't want 2 insult any1, but dat ur fiancee is mad. Put her 2 shame!? Seriously?! She's d one who put herself 2 shame, and she's been putting u 2 shame 2. Do u know what it means All those years, cheating on u?!! What if she had infected u?!? And a married man at that! Please, run 4 ur life. If u explain 2 ur family, I'm sure they'll even tell u 2 run. Please don't enter marriage because of what ppl will say. Marry 4 ur own happiness. This girl just wants 2 get married and bear 'mrs', she doesn't love u, and she'll cheat on u after d wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Guy ditch her now or mess up your mental health in future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Augustap(f): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
A marriage borne out of pity will end bitter, and faster than you can ever imagine. The bitterness, hatred and distrust will make things so unbearable. There will be nothing protecting the marriage. You'll just be roommates. The love is DEAD. Forget her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by AuroraB(f): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Not judging. Please how did she do this without you knowing or suspecting? Op, I need her number cool
Please oblige grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ghettochild(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2017
whatever u do in her favor will b at ur detriment o. better not walk down the aisle then divorce her afta d wedding. women sha! 6yrs n she no gv herslf brain. if i b u ehn. i wd go ahead n on d wedding day. skata evrythng n walk away wt my bestman

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by eitsei(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again
can you forgive such a thing if reverse is the case?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
tayorh:
When i read some stories on Nairaland, i'm glad i am single, ladies don show me pepper, now i'm focused on hustling no time for any lady.
that's good of you my brother, ladies are like commodity. hustle, get money & getting them will be so easy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by asatemple(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

report her to her own immediately family and watch what will be there action
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Go ahead. Many successful marriage are with women who had been notorious with sugar cares. Money pushes women to dat nonsense. Many change completely after marriage.

Many people have married good women who later cheated on them. I will advise u postpone ur date for better evaluation. If she z better go ahead. Even if u leave, the next girl might be worse off with sugar cares and if u don't know, you won't complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Homguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

lol, sge should have thought of that while she was speading her legs for the other man.
Shes begging because you are not married yet. But when you are married you would see the real side of her. You are being emotional over something that you should use your brain for. Marriage is a life long prison. How arr you sure she wont continue with this man or start a new one when you are not around.
For get what she says at the moment its just to save face.

Cheating is in the psyche. If she didnt see anything wrong doing it 2 months to her wedding, dont expect she would change sudeenly.
Remember Okafor's law. Its very real.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by WebSurfer(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Look at the stup'id question listenersky is asking ? Look at my thread Mehn, I was in your shoes some months ago and thank God I did the right thing.. Just go through my thread to see how soon I was going to get married like you too
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by beautifulrosa: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Na wa o!

Life is funny sha. You are all asking him to leave her and run. Am sure if the reverse was the case, the responses wld be different. Instead you ll see comments like:

"men are like that, you must be doing something wrong." "Oh its hard for a man not to succumb to temptation"
"You dont appear sexy enough, thats why your man is cheating on you"

Rubbish!
Oga pls tell me if you have been faithful in all the six years you guys dated.
Oh you are afraid she might eventually become a cheating wife? Are you clean yourself?
And to think all the responses are coming from useless men who disrespect and cheat on thier wives at home.

You dont know if you ll continue to love her afterwards but you would have expected her to forgive you and continue to love you if it happened to be you abi?

Am not justifying her actions but you men (you cheats) should just stop talking rubbish and making it seem so big an offence cos u also do the same. Mtcheeew!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Most interesting point for me. You cannot give what you do not have. Again ask the men who unknowingly fathered other men's children, the men whose wife serially cheated on them, even the men whose once seemingly loving wife was cause of their untimely death, in sincerity they will tell you the tell signs were all there no matter how the woman tried to mask it, they simply choose to ignore or pity. In your case, the God or devil you serve has done you a favour, you can as well disfavour yourself.
jashar:
How can you give what you lack?

You obviously do not pity yourself.

How can you now marry her out of pity?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by joyandfaith: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
I bet that marriage weill not last 2 years. If marriage could be disolved on account of adultery, what is courtship?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by twinskenny(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

DO you still love her truly? If not no matter what has been done please quit
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
mumu comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by adeboizy11(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Go ahead with the wedding and forget that it happened. We all have dirty secrets and besides she's not the only one you've ever brapp. You can stay off from the "other room" till your heart finally forgives her cos I see you still love her. But conclude with the wedding ceremony 1st.
We've done a lot of unspeakable things against God yet he covers our shame.
But if you can't forgive her, u can then get a divorce.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tragergeorge(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
pat1612:
Just for sake of marriage if two people are together then its a disaster.rather than coming here go to your parents and talk to them they will guide u better and take decisions. Infact talk to your mother shes a woman and can think from womans point of view.
For my opinion run for ur life this lady will ruin ur peace of mind imagine after marriage u at work and wht goes in your mind is if my wife is at home or with some elderly married man getting toasted angry
nor mind the guy, for 6yrs he's been dating her did he just found out that she's cheating for the ist time? Or na because say marriage na two months time then e come be issue now, go marry if you wan marry nor DE put people fortalk here, marriage na by the grace of God, it's getting worse this days so make we just DE pray and hope say we nor meet partner wen go bring us shame,
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
call it off, don't marry her out of pity! cause when you guys get married,that guilt would still be there. just imagine that you didn't have evidence against her or u had no idea about it. she would still be cheating behind your back!! well, it's your choice bro.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.