Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose (36095 Views)

Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! / Debts Profile: Fg’s Disclosure Confirms My Claim On Fayemi / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Ogashub(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that the hurried trip embarked to London by First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari was a confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated, saying that “It is six days since I addressed the press and today, I still insist that the President is indeed on life-support.”

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said the governor, who addressed some journalists in Lagos on Monday, insisted that “The worsen condition of the President’s health necessitated the hurried trip of our First Lady, Her Excellency Aisha Buhari to London and it is hoped that she will have the courage to tell Nigerians the truth this time around.”

He said “no one is interested in President Buhari’s death. Rather, we are interested in freeing Nigeria from the hands of these few individuals who are presently holding the country to ransom.”

Governor Fayose, who maintained that President Buhari must resign, said; “Today is the 184th day of 2017. Out of these 184 days, our President has spent 107 days abroad taking care of his health.

“How does a nation move forward when its President is spending the better part of his time abroad for Medicare?
“For how long can Nigeria and its people wait for a President who is incapacitated? For how long can our people continue to suffer just because some people want to hold on to power at all cost?
“That was the reason I raised the issue of President Buhari’s age, health and mental capacity in 2015 and warned against electing President him.”

Speaking further, the governor said; “Nigerians should be reminded that in 2010 when there was uncertainty over the health of the then President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, President Buhari called on the National Assembly to impeach Yar'Adua.

“The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who was the Spokesperson of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) also said Nigerians should be briefed daily on Yar’Adua’s health status. Lai Mohammed said then that ‘the health of the President, as a public figure cannot be of interest only to his family and friends. Nigerians have a right to know.’  
“Just the same way President Buhari asked the National Assembly to remove Yar’Adua in 2010; I am also insisting that the President must be made to bow out of office so that Nigeria and its people can be saved from this state of uncertainty.
“No doubt, it has been argued that since Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is already functioning as Acting President, President Buhari can be bedridden for as long as his illness last, but the reality that Nigerians must accept is that the Acting President cannot fully exercise the powers of the President.
“However, pending his resignation, I am also aligning myself with what Lai Mohammed said in 2010 on Yar’Adua’s health by demanding that he (Lai Mohammed) should begin a daily briefing of Nigerians based on authentic details provided by the President's doctors.
“Nigeria belongs to all of and its collective interest remains greater than those of any individual or group and together, we must save Nigeria.”

Read more http://ogashub.com.ng/buharis-wife-hurried-trip-to-london-confirms-my-claim-fayose/

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by umuokezie(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose on point.

228 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by nototribalist: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
I know a sick man voice when I hear one, the vegetable ugu in London is almost gone. He did this to himself, that he will continue to fight the children of Israel, since he's now a pharoah. We will show him that we have a new learned leader, Nnamdi kanu to give them hypertension 24/7

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by seunlayi(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2017
The man is not sick - apc and zombies belived

But we the ex-wailers(we are no longer wailing) knew when we heard his voice that the man is truly down and sounds pitiable like our old grandpa's

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Dannyset(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017
PDP talking drum

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Warship: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Every one who rose against the Igbos ended in disaster

Muritala: Killing of Asaba men

Awolowo: Encouraged the shooting down of international food agencies aeroplanes. His partner in crime was Adekunle

MKO: Said he can do without the Igbos and sunk 2 million bibles.

Abacha: Threaten Igbos with a much brutal civil war

Buhari: Unleashed Fulani herdsmen terrorists against the Igbo people while killing peaceful IPOB members

@ Oladimejyy. you can now comment

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2017
nototribalist:
I know a sick man voice when I hear one, the vegetable ugu in London is almost gone. He did this to himself, that he will continue to fight the children of Israel, since he's now a pharoah.
According to the Bible Jacob dont have an hairy body while Esau has an hairy body..
Igbos are not Isrealite but Edomite because you(igbos) all have an hairy skin.
I heard that the Isrealite did blood test on over 100 igbos why is the result not out even though Isrealite are technology suru.
You may be deceiving your fellow igbos, as long as the Bible is concern you igbos are decendant of ESAU..You are all EDOMITE AND NOT ISREALITE

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2017
The way they running this country anyhow and that animal called bakare no wan protest shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

Muritala

Awolowo

MKO

Abacha

Buhari
Ode ni guy oo

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by nrexzy: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose ayo Afonja pls pay your workers... Buhari has paid you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The way they running this country anyhow and that animal called bakare no wan protest shocked
I know you're one of those bastard that call Nigeria,,,zoo ,.
You Igbos dont know that your hateful speech will put you guys in calamities,destruction and Death roll in the Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by funlord(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

Awolowo: Encouraged the shooting down of international food agencies aeroplanes. His partner in crime was Adekunle

Buhari: Unleashed Fulani herdsmen terrorists against the Igbo people while killing peaceful IPOB members

Meeeen!...this deluded nnewi manufactured jew done almost reach the market square finish.... undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by malele(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Ogashub:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that the hurried trip embarked to London by First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari was a confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated, saying that “It is six days since I addressed the press and today, I still insist that the President is indeed on life-support.”

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said the governor, who addressed some journalists in Lagos on Monday, insisted that “The worsen condition of the President’s health necessitated the hurried trip of our First Lady, Her Excellency Aisha Buhari to London and it is hoped that she will have the courage to tell Nigerians the truth this time around.”

He said “no one is interested in President Buhari’s death. Rather, we are interested in freeing Nigeria from the hands of these few individuals who are presently holding the country to ransom.”

Governor Fayose, who maintained that President Buhari must resign, said; “Today is the 184th day of 2017. Out of these 184 days, our President has spent 107 days abroad taking care of his health.

“How does a nation move forward when its President is spending the better part of his time abroad for Medicare?
“For how long can Nigeria and its people wait for a President who is incapacitated? For how long can our people continue to suffer just because some people want to hold on to power at all cost?
“That was the reason I raised the issue of President Buhari’s age, health and mental capacity in 2015 and warned against electing President him.”

Speaking further, the governor said; “Nigerians should be reminded that in 2010 when there was uncertainty over the health of the then President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, President Buhari called on the National Assembly to impeach Yar'Adua.

“The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed who was the Spokesperson of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) also said Nigerians should be briefed daily on Yar’Adua’s health status. Lai Mohammed said then that ‘the health of the President, as a public figure cannot be of interest only to his family and friends. Nigerians have a right to know.’  
“Just the same way President Buhari asked the National Assembly to remove Yar’Adua in 2010; I am also insisting that the President must be made to bow out of office so that Nigeria and its people can be saved from this state of uncertainty.
“No doubt, it has been argued that since Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is already functioning as Acting President, President Buhari can be bedridden for as long as his illness last, but the reality that Nigerians must accept is that the Acting President cannot fully exercise the powers of the President.
“However, pending his resignation, I am also aligning myself with what Lai Mohammed said in 2010 on Yar’Adua’s health by demanding that he (Lai Mohammed) should begin a daily briefing of Nigerians based on authentic details provided by the President's doctors.
“Nigeria belongs to all of and its collective interest remains greater than those of any individual or group and together, we must save Nigeria.”

Read more http://ogashub.com.ng/buharis-wife-hurried-trip-to-london-confirms-my-claim-fayose/

God bless u fayose, unfortunately ur Brodas from waste weaklings

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Oladimejyy(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

@ Oladimejyy. you can now comment
When were you born.You igbos are always caiming victims whenever civil war matter rises,are you telling me that the Biafrans soldier doesn't kill any Yorubas or the Northerners.
Read this novel:REBELS AGAINST REBELS BY NELSON OTTAH.
If you dont read it dont quote to again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by paBuhari(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Falana too is in ghost mode. grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2017
I know a sick/mentally deranged man when I see one.How?Is there any diff between Fayose and local werey? They spewed nonsense in the name of talking.To all beta fans/punters(I hail una ) U can go and see Fayose to help u predict score .Co's I hear say mad people are pro in that act.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I know a sick/mentally deranged man when I see one.How?Is there any diff between Fayose and local werey? They spewed nonsense in the name of talking.To all beta fans/punters(I hail una ) U can go and see Fayose to help u predict score .Co's I hear say mad people are pro in that act.
You need to give out your brain for free since you cant use it well, attact the message and leave fayose alone. Zone B

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by GMBuhari: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Same fayose that accused Aisha of being a wanted felon in USA ?

or the one that said Buhari was hiding in Nigeria before elections ?

Ponmo crooner ,

Doubling up as Saxist and DJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by reality1010: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Ogashub:

My concern is that the North is being shut changed so easily because they can not see well, no patience, greedy, and confused.They r responsible for the present problems in Nigeria.If they want Nigeria to be united why v they been greedy with leadership for a long time, allowed boko haram, now fulani herds men, constant killing of Igbos and minority christains in their midst and imposition of sharia.Each time they come up to make statement about dealing with the Igbos during Biafra thinking the generations of Igbos r fools.All these we what they North did to destroy Nigeria and they tell me that the North is not interested in uniting the country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by jchioma: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Baba should do the right thing; practice what you have preached. You called for Yar Adua's impeachment - someone who was your own brother, from the same state when he was sick. Now, you are expected to do the needful in your own case for sake of the good people of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Built2last: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
na so

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by itiswellandwell: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmmmm. Osokomole

1 Like

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by three: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Pussy Cat Pussy Cat where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the PRESIDENT!
Pussy Cat Pussy Cat what did you there?
I frightened a little mouse under the chair!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by SeniorZato(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose, remember death is on every body. U may even die before Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Olibboy: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2017
I support fayose. that's why I hate Apc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by Thisis2raw(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose my man... The fearless lion of the Nigerian people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by FagsamPHP(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Fayose the fearless man, Keep hitting them hard with the truth... Any sane being should know by now that Buhari is incapacitated... It's only a matter of time before the real truth will be revealed... Buhari is now a vegetable in London hospital grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin fayose and wahala be like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose by ibkgab001: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Where is Buhari Omo Musa the "Muslim cleric "
That says so many things when the clueless GEJ left the power bank

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.