Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,554 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) (58077 Views)

Are These The Most Ridiculous Car Modifications You Have Ever Seen? (Photos) / Are These Not The Most Creative Bus Advertising You Have Ever Seen? (PHOTOS) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2017
If you intend to buy a car for showoff, I bet, a Toyota Hilux is the last that would come to your mind. But with this Toyota Hilux Tonka, the reverse is the case because you'll definitely love it.

With ground clearance of over 150mm combined with a high-riding axle, heavy-duty suspension and 35-inch diameter tyres, and a SR5 double cab with a powerful 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, The new Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept will take you anywhere on Nigerian roads

"We have taken Tonka out of the sand pit and reinvented Hilux from top to bottom and from nose to tail, inspired by the Tonka trucks that kids play with in their backyards, the Hilux Tonka Concept goes way beyond the already hugely capable abilities of Hilux to traverse rocks and other rugged terrain. The Hilux Tonka Concept is dramatic evidence that our local team loves to have fun, we're keen to explore new ideas and we're always looking to push the boundaries of what's possible". said the Product design chief Nicolas Hogios.

Other features of this 'monster-truck' are; High-performance off-road LED lighting in the bar of the roof for excellent night-vision, tubular side rails protect the body and chassis, a rugged bash plate made from 6mm-thick alloy to protect delicate components, among others.

Toyota designed this concept to celebrate both Tonka's 70th anniversary and their 80th anniversary.

Although the Toyota Hilux Tonka Concept might not be put up for sale, lovers of Toyota and Tonka can see the vehicles in expos and exhibitions.

https://autojosh.com/baddest-toyota-hilux-ever-seen-photos/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2017
more pix

1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by MrBen10(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
This is cool, the Spec and Price please.

I dedicate this FTC to all those who could not afford transport fare to where ever they go.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by jessejunior(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2017
monster truck
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Really love the Toyota Hilux model (dream truck) but i was shocked the day i saw this.....

Just £370,000 (151m) cheesy .....

***modified***
In order to avoid misunderstanding, this is a Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6X6 aka G-Wagon 6X6 smiley

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ikeepitreal(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Driving this on asphalt is gon be very dangerous,I'll be sorely tempted to crush little cars.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hah 3rd time today second to comment... Wetin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by moneyspeaking: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
baddest
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Paulscholari(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Unhm awesome.
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ajalawole(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
this one go damage our road na

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by moneyspeaking: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:
Hah 3rd time today second to comment... Wetin

get busy

24 Likes

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by dayleke: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cool...
That's not ur everyday truck na,IMO
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ifyeez: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
You just dey upload cars Nairalanders can't afford. Abeg upload camry 2.2

31 Likes

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by LegendKing(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
That's the true definition of a beast!!!
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
A
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by bastien: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Monster
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Goziemartins: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Meeeeeeeehn!!!!!!

I'm in love with this Rugged Monster already.... �
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by dayleke: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
That should be "off road " abi?
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Kingxway: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mehn! This one is confirmed machine
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by burkingx(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Iykefirm(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
with these ride,every other thing will be added onto you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by ccollins(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
nairaland needs to go back to the old days of 2006-2008 when they were educated and sensible Nigerians both here and in the diaspora making lovely contributions that were helpful. seun please take note as all of them have gone including the esoteric beauty and knowledge nairaland had then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Very ugly ride. I won't waste my cash on it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by tsmart360(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
ikeepitreal:
Driving this on asphalt is gon be very dangerous,I'll be sorely tempted to crush little cars.
lol badman
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
this is beautiful
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Mightyraw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrBen10:
This is cool, the Spec and Price please.

I dedicate this FTC to all those who could not afford transport fare to where ever they go.
embarassed
God will judge between you and I embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by emmanude(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai i hope to become rich to afford on of this,May God's will be done...
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Samprestige(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Its da Bomb
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Shome36(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
One idiot would soon bring the IPOB and Arewa youth quit notice into this

just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol
Re: This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) by Wallade(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Really love the Toyota Hilux model (dream truck) but i was shocked the day i saw this.....

Just £370,000 cheesy .....

Did you say: Just £370,000. I guess you are trying to kid me.
Seriously speaking, £370,000 is not small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.