Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? (837 Views)

Unknown Deductions From My Account Via Flutterwave / Dubious Deductions From My Airtime Balance By Airtel / Continues Fraudulent Deductions From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
good morning Nairalanders,,,,I don't if this is the appropriate section for this,, I posted it here cause if find this a criminal offence and I hope the mods push this to FP.
I have been experiencing deductions of #50 from my MTN line almost everyday for the past two weeks without any notification...I've called their customer care countless number of times but the keep telling me that there's no notification on their system about the deduction that I should call later whilst they check on it,,calling back, it'll be another agent telling me the same thing/asking me to dail * 4 4 7# for active subscriptions, which I've done countless number of times with results that I have no active subscription..it's now very annoying because I can't leave airtime on my phone cos I use it up on recharge...now I don't know what to do cause I can't abandon the line..is any one experiencing the same issue??

cc:lalasticalala
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by moneyspeaking: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
M-THIEF-N
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by moneyspeaking: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
THIS ONE WEAK ME. EVERYDAY?
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by obafemee80(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
DONADAMS:
good morning Nairalanders,,,,I don't if this is the appropriate section for this,, I posted it here cause if find this a criminal offence and I hope the mods push this to FP.
I have been experiencing deductions of #50 from my MTN line almost everyday for the past two weeks without any notification...I've called their customer care countless number of times but the keep telling me that there's no notification on their system about the deduction that I should call later whilst they check on it,,calling back, it'll be another agent telling me the same thing/asking me to dail * 4 4 7# for active subscriptions, which I've done countless number of times with results that I have no active subscription..it's now very annoying because I can't leave airtime on my phone cos I use it up on recharge...now I don't know what to do cause I can't abandon the line..is any one experiencing the same issue??

Is it N50?
May be MTN subscribed you to Laugh Out Loud(lol) because they charge N50 for it. grin grin grin

Try this lets see

Send STOP LOL to 55006
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
obafemee80:

Is it N50?
May be MTN subscribed you to Laugh Out Loud(lol) because they charge N50 for it. grin grin grin

Try this lets see

Send STOP LOL to 55006
done..its no it

Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
moneyspeaking:
THIS ONE WEAK ME. EVERYDAY?
yes oh..I've called CC more than 20 times
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by obafemee80(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
DONADAMS:
done..its no it

O.k dial *123*5*2# choose 8(my services) or *123*5# choose 7( my active services) to see all the active subscriptions.
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
obafemee80:

O.k dial *123*5*2# choose 8(my services) or *123*5# choose 7( my active services) to see all the active subscriptions.
thanks..but its the same with the *447# the asked me to dail..no active sub
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by obafemee80(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
DONADAMS:
thanks..but its the same with the *447# the asked me to dail..no active sub
You mean with *123*5#?
When I dialed *123*5*2#,it says no sub
But when I dialed *123*5#,i saw 3 subs grin
Try it
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by funlord(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
O.p who you offend for mtn office? Na chika, yemisi abi halima? Because na OYO get you!
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
obafemee80:
You mean with *123*5#? When I dialed *123*5*2#,it says no sub But when I dialed *123*5#,i saw 3 subs grin Try it
I followed the onscreen prompt na..checked all options
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by DONADAMS(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
funlord:

O.p who you offend for mtn office? Na chika, yemisi abi halima? Because na OYO get you!

I wonder oh...
Re: Help!!deductions From Mtn,,any One Else??? by JideSM: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
DONADAMS:

Hi DONADAMS, i'm truly sorry about this experience. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. I await your response. Regards

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi's 'brother' Caught Stealing Gucci Shirt...see Who 'sent' Him / Single Mother Who Pocketed N1.2m For S*x From Lover In Lagos Demand For More / WATCH : How Money Doubler, Wash - Wash Money, Arrested By RRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.