Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,961 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? (1720 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
I do not understand the idealogy and stereotype coming from people especially some ladies..

I know most time the environment I find myself is the reverse of it especially that of the clubs which I barely go except on special events like birthday hangouts.

Why do they care about our physical look other than what we are on the inside which is more important ?
Now I have a partner who says I must cut my hair because I must not meet her parents that way...

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
They are dying to answer this your question at Ikorodu. Go there and ask them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by simplyhonest(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
they feel it is bad because that's how they feel smileythey feel it is bad because that's how they feel
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
IamSINZ:
They are dying to answer this your question at Ikorodu. Go there and ask them.

Sorry I might be on dreadlocks but I don't look like a cheap cultist terrifying people
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by NairalandCS(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
I do not understand the idealogy and stereotype coming from people especially some ladies..

I know most time the environment I find myself is the reverse of it especially that of the clubs which I barely go except on special events like birthday hangouts.

Why do they care about our physical look other than what we are on the inside which is more important ?
Now I have a partner who says I must cut my hair because I must not meet her parents that way...

Like seriously?

I dislike people that say this.

Before people get to know the real you, your physical appearance gives us a hint of the kind of person you are.

Will you be patience and get to know a mad man ? No ? What if you later found out that he/she isn't mad just homeless ? Appearance matters.

For example I can tell you don't work in a bank because they won't allow such haircut.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Pple look like tout in that nonsense.

Good to see they are being hunted.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

Before people get to know the real you, your physical appearance gives us a hint of the kind of person you are.

Will you be patience and get to know a mad man ? No ? What if you later found out that he/she isn't mad just homeless ? Appearance matters.

For example I can tell you don't work in a bank because they won't allow such haircut.
Must everyone work in a bank or be employed ?
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Pple look like tout in that nonsense.

Good to see they are being hunted.
Well, bring your girlfriend close to me to spend sometime.. later, you can ask her what she thinks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Franky826: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Jamaicans​ are synonymous to weeds,
that's the origin of dreads.
well most guys on dreads smokes weeds too.
which responsible guy rocks dreads anyways :-/
can't you people just keep your hairs like bill gates and dangote grin
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Victornezzar: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Well, bring your girlfriend close to me to spend sometime.. later, you can ask her what she thinks
Tot u are about 2 marry
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

no p bro...
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm currently on dreads, mine isn't locked yet but some people think it is. What I don't do is dress indecently with it, that way no one will have to see me as a bad person.

Personally, I don't like guys on dreadlocks. It shows you off as a bad person more often than not.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Franky826:
Jamaicans​ are synonymous to weeds,

that's the origin of dreads.

well most guys on dreads smokes weeds too.

which responsible guy rocks dreads anyways :-/

can't you people just keep your hairs like bill gates and dangote grin
So people on lowcuts don't smoke weed. Or a good skincut is what makes you responsible. Smh.

Or people that derive thier own pleasure from smoking of weed are not human beings too.

Let me not even continue with you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Benita27:
I'm currently on dreads, mine isn't locked yet but some people think it is. What I don't do is dress indecently with it, that way no one will have to see me as a bad person.

Personally, I don't like guys on dreadlocks. It shows you off as a bad person more often than not.

My case is not far from that. In terms of dressing I am even more responsible and neat. Avoiding flashy dressings, .. most times I can tell how same ladies admire it or give those positive signs but they still have that stereotyping which I am not getting
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2017
They mostly look like hardened, deranged, weed loving, criminals.Especially when the they don't rock the style neatly.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by NairalandCS(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Must everyone work in a bank or be employed ?

I didn't say that but it's a fact just by your haircut. Imagine how much more can be deduced with your full physical appearance.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

My case is not far from that. In terms of dressing I am even more responsible and neat. Avoiding flashy dressings, .. most times I can tell how same ladies admire it but they still have that stereotype which I am not getting
Same with guys on tatoos, meanwhile most of those guys are more responsible than those without they term look responsible. grin

It's an African thing. But just know that you can't go into the cooperate world with that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

I didn't say that but it's a fact just by your haircut. Imagine how much more can be deduced with your full physical appearance.
The thing you people don't understand is that we people on Locks dont care about what people think of us.

I'm just trying to know why they are like that when we are not always the worse people.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Amarabae(f): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
I find them cool if it is neat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Franky826: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

So people on lowcuts don't smoke weed. Or a good skincut is what makes you responsible. Smh.

Or people that derive thier own pleasure from smoking of weed are not human beings too.

Let me not even continue with you

lol bro this is social media don't take things too serious. and you m@y have a point there and so do I. everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

now back to the matter. your question is synonymous to asking 'why do girls who expose their bodies, or wear too tight outfits or shot clothing always perceived as bad girls? Dude even you that if they place a decently dressed lady with one that was described earlier close by and ask you to single out the one who is more susceptible to immorality? bro your guess is as good as mine. most humans judges with the eye before the mind.

it's our problem. if it wasn't there wouldn't be anything like your question in the first place.

no cut your dread o grin

no one born same wink
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
NairalandCS:

you mad man instance is baseless

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Benita27:
Same with guys on tatoos, meanwhile most of those guys are more responsible than those without they term look responsible. grin

It's an African thing. But just know that you can't go into the cooperate world with that.

I have tatoos too but not very visible when I go out. Though i kind of regret having it but not because of how people see me on it.

Africa needs to stop being ignorant people.

Imagine an innocent guy being lynched on this Ikodudu menace wrongly just because of how he looks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Amarabae:
I find them cool if it is neat
check my page. maybe you could tell what you mean by neat
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by hodusglobal(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Because its the beginning of getting crazy...How to know the different between a Mad one and a motor mechanic with dirty clothes is by identifying them with a dreadlocks hair...So, a person with a dreadlocks can also be identify as mad person, except those that were born with it which they were called (Dada) awuru olowo eyo in the Yoruba tribe.
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Franky826:

lol bro this is social media don't take things too serious. and you m@y have a point there and so do I. everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

now back to the matter. your question is synonymous to asking 'why do girls who expose their bodies, or wear too tight outfits or shot clothing always perceived as bad girls? Dude even you that if they place a decently dressed lady with one that was described earlier close by and ask you to single out the one who is more susceptible to immorality? bro your guess is as good as mine. most humans judges with the eye before the mind.

it's our problem. if it wasn't there wouldn't be anything like your question in the first place.

no cut your dread o grin

no one born same wink

Lol.. I told my girlfriend I would cut it.. see her parents if that's her problem, then fix it back again as I can do that

Her response was epic grin
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
hodusglobal:
Because its the beginning of getting crazy...How to know the different between a Mad one and a motor mechanic with dirty clothes is by identifying them with a dreadlocks hair...So, a person with a dreadlocks can also be identify as mad person, except those that were born with it which they were called (Dada) awuru olowo eyo in the Yoruba tribe.
Did I tell you I am a dirty person or live around a dirty neighbourhood or environment ?
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by Franky826: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

Lol.. I told my girlfriend I would cut it.. see her parents if that's her problem, then fix it back again as I can do that

Her response was epic grin

Lmao be real bro. just be real grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by darkIsBeautiful(f): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
people love to generalise . I love dreadlocks as long as their clean and neat .
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:
people love to generalise . I love dreadlocks as long as their clean and neat .

You look really good. Sound pretty cool too..

Don't look Nigerian though
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by darkIsBeautiful(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:

You look really good. Sound pretty cool too..

Don't look Nigerian though
thank you. I'm South African

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
darkIsBeautiful:

thank you. I'm South African
Says alot. Welcome
Re: Why Do Many Feel Every Guy on DreadLocks Is Bad ? by darkIsBeautiful(f): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
Says alot. Welcome
thank you . Says what a lot?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Be Wary Of The Girls You Date (Screenshot) / Pleasing Your Girl Is Easier If You Follow My Examples. / Why Is She Crying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.