Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo (51141 Views)

Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife / Yul Edochie, His Wife, Daughter And Son In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by nazanwannem: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerian Gospel Musician and brain behind the famous social media 'Hallelujah Challenge', Nathaniel Bassey, has shared a beautiful photo of his family.

The photo came with the caption;

'My NO 1 Fans and Ministry! Hallelujah!|

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/gospel-musician-nathaniel-bassey-shares-beautiful-family-photo-2.html

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by praizmedia(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
lovely family

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Papiikush: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope he wouldn't do another challenge to promote a new song.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by bluesky30(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lovely family

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope he wouldn't do another challenge to promote a new song.
I used to think you have sense cry

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by OliveCynosure(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
beautiful family

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Papiikush: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
I use to think you have sense cry
Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

Well, that was my experience just now.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by LordCrimson(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Have you ever felt like insulting someone but you had to change your mind after viewing their profile and realize nature had already done enough damage to them?

Considering your signature, I would say I far beat your imagination to deserve a mention grin .And if you really wanna start a beef with me,It Will be my first feud on NL and it's gonna be a real dirty one!!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Evablizin(f): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cute family

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Kingblingz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice family.... My best gospel artist

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by gSTEE: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

No be lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by brightersms(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
AWESOME FAMILY

IMPOSSIBILITY IS NOTHING

i am inspired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fB4Z8mZalc

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

They look awful.

Is he sure those kids are his?
They don't look like him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by midehi2(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCrimson:
I use to think you have sense cry
Abi ooo, I tire for the guy, he wasn't like this or maybe he was pretending

17 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by jashar(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
God bless you and your family for flying the Akwa Ibomitez flag...
Abasi Ukama fien, ada anam mme ikpor mkpor ke idung nnyin Nigeria Ami.. You are our Biggest export of the Moment...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by MirJay: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided

i love this guy and his songs.

I hope some one suggests the Hallelujah challenge to Mr Buhari so that the holy spirit may consider his case.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by momentum85(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
cute family. download his new released single with wale Adenuga 'olowogbogboro'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THln2o3tiiA

6 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by obataokenwa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Blessed family

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by medolab90(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evablizin:
Cute family
u are everywhere !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by nazablossom(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
cute family. The guy don become celebrity. At least it's for something good not being detective of fake gucci et al

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Dayor100(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmm. Happy family

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by smarleybiz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice one..... Happy family

#Haters will surely hate though.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by SeniorJude(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lovely, imagine if that accident claim his life how will this shot would have be like, thank God for his protection. Nice pix may the good lord continue to keep you and your family kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by shadyberry(f): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
LOVELY AND BLESSED FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by ProfEinstein: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
This guy just use this "hallelujah" thing become famous.

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Dutchey(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by SilvanusII(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Haaaa!!! But this is tew mush na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey, His Wife And Children In Cute Family Photo by Tedassie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

#lmao #slowclap #3rddegreesavagery

*faints*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Shows Off Long, Natural Hair (photo) / Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Israel DMW & Sheila Courage Wedding In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.